Why do poor people have so many children?

Why do poor people have so many children?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ug6Gez_kPHo
youtube.com/watch?v=8D6U0sndtuI
youtube.com/watch?v=Ccmlr7i4fVE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

welfare

Not working all day leaves lots of time for fucking.

Imagine laying her out on the ground and hitting her boobs over and over again with a baseballed bat...my god Sup Forums, my god...

tax credits
welfare
one of them potentially might amount to more than being a subhuman troglodyte and save the family from poverty someday

Too stupid to be careful

because they're stupid

I remember when I was 13

>people giving logical reasons

Idiots have kids cause they like to fuck and not see consequences, planning for welfare requires to many synapses

This.

Welfare pays per child. More children => more welfare.

It's not called a nigger breeding program for no reason.

That's the wrong question.

>How will you be able to pay for your kids or your own future when you refuse to use condoms?

because they haven't been as indoctrinated in anti child/family propaganda since they most likely didn't go to college

>like oh my god why are all the guys staring at my chest
had a hot teacher like this with big tits in high school who's nipples ALWAYS poked through her shirt
but of fucking course she teaches like 3 classes over and i barely got to see her

your ip logged into my database.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ug6Gez_kPHo

being unemployed means time to accept lots of dicks

get help user

I think if you consider r/K selection theory for a moment, you realize the question is itself the answer.

I bet you remeber the last post you made on red dit as well

Like it was yesterday.

>because it was yesterday

They like having sex.

Oh boy

no cable tv no netflix you gotta find cheap hobbies so if you arent drawing simpsons on the walls, you have sex, thats life

research r/K selection theory

Muh welfare and no education at all.

Because that dress is way too arousing for public oh lord

>not hitting them with your dick

>Why do poor people have so many children?

Do you see your pic, op?

this thread is an embarassment for Sup Forums

Why don't NEET college dropouts who are also weaboos don't have any kids?

To prove how ducking retarded whites are
>wah u am not having children or too many kids because I don't have the money to support them
>Mean while third world poor as duck people have 6 to u kids with no money and still manage to raise them all
>then we winder why whites are being outnumber
Fucking retards you deserve everything and more.

>can't give quality to care to just a few children
>have lots of children to compensate
It's called r-selection.

poor people die alot and the way to stop your kids dying too soon to live to adult hood is by having multiple kids

I would make cummies in girl on pic releated no matter how poor she is.

Ignore these pussies. Slap that bitch.

Where is her face? All I see is four eyes. Give her some glasses and make it 8. Fucking skank. Why is she wearing any clothes at all?

KEK CONFIRMS
Sup Forums SHALL KNOW SHAME

Kek has spoken. Abandon thread

this

redpilled the shit outta me

They have welfares in Africa?

Lots of wealth redistribution going on:

>welfare
>healthcare
>public schooling
>public transportation
>less susceptible to propaganda like "global warming" and "overpopulation" that makes a bunch of middle-class kids think it's evil to make more white people

cant afford condoms

Because under the USA welfare system they get more $ for more children.
Fecalhead religious deny them free contraceptives.

What did kek mean by this?

When you subsidize something you get more of it.

explain?

Kek did give him digits, and I'd like to see those things burst like melons.

Low IQ = lack of foresight and an inability to plan for the future

Niggers and spics only think short term.

>stupidity
>benefits
>uneducated
>low self esteem
>because that’s what all their friends and family are doing
>having kids gets you fist in a very long line for council housing

Pick one or more

They don't have jobs to keep themselves preoccupied with. Take a look at africa.

It's about quality over quantity. You can't properly raise 10 kids and expect them all to turn out worth a shit.

Because they can't afford to do anything but fuck.

Three simple reasons
1] They are stupid on the whole, and don't understand the consequences of their actions
2] The more mewling little shits they pop out, the more welfare they get
3] Tribal expectations

People with many children can't work, have high expenses, and thus become poor.

China's 1 child policy has lifted hundreds of millions out of poverty.

Those tits are fake

its called survival of the fittest you dumb cunts, if you won't or cant have kids then fuck you.

inb4 darwin, he agreed with this.

I want to have 5 aryan children with that woman.

Hence why it would be cool to see someone stomp on her fucking chest and pop those ridiculous titties.

>5

6 white children per womb

Less active or smaller frontal brain is what it boils down to. Poorer future visualization, willpower, deferral of gratification, planning, etc.

Sex is free and easy entertainment.

>Fecalhead religious deny them free contraceptives.

Like they would take it even if this is a thing, which it isn't

More or less, If you have a village of 20,000 people that do nothing and you give them a lot of food and medicine, the following year you're going to have a village of 25,000-30,000 people.

less kiked system.

I have six white children so this seems right

Loose pants / baggy trousers, and nothing else to do. you gotta job, you're not wearing baggy pants, and you aren't stuck that many times with nothing better to do, so essentially, poor people are having more sex. Fuckers.

You are a good man. This is my rarest pepe. Take it.

Thanks. Most insulting question I get asked is if they are all mine. They all fugging look like me and the waifu. Degenerates everywhere.

>baseballed bat

Good for (You), made me reply

I like to fuck, dont know about others

Those 5 little Pedro's and their surprisingly dark skinned brother Jamal Jr ain't white I'm afraid.

They are jealous. You are the envy of every crowd and they hate it. A large white family is a strong family.

Having a large, extended family is the "poor man's retirement plan." but it's something that goes waaaay way back to antiquity. -- Anthropology studies have shown that people below the poverty line (which includes most of our ancestors) tend to have more children, so that you'll be taken care-of in your old age.

I did actually trigger some cucks on the fourth child when I told the waifu while in delivery that if the baby is black it's over. Female nurses were of course outraged. Four are blonde/blue eyed. Kind of pissed since I'm not blonde or blue eyed. Damn kids are gonna look better than me when they age. Jealous.

I stopped watching this show shortly after it started because It took forever for nothing to ever happen.

I see not much has changed.

It's about comfort zones.

People in "progressive" countries become less and less adaptive, for they grow with little to none environmental resistance. They all grow in their comfort zones, making any need for a change less desirable.

The poorer your country is, the more swifter both physically and psychologically you need to be to get more money. And you instinctively seek to acquire resources if you feel you're lacking them.

In progressive countries you are like a home-bred animal, you are fed by your owners, you're not familiar with rough environment.

In poorer countries people have way more fight for resources among lower classes. You want to find a job, you are more likely to feel like you need to procreate in conditions, where you feel like environment endangers you, you want to be more assertive, etc.

It's about the instincts.

Poorer people are like wilder in a sense that they feel the natural lust for a change way harder, as their natural conditions suck.

Rich countries have people, who grow like pets, on the other hand. Find their first job early 20's, have first sex very late, much more passive overall, as you don't feel like life wants to put up a fight with you.

Yea the waifu shuts that shit down for me usually especially with parts of her family who have a couple divorces under their belt. Degenerates.

That's totally haram. Stoning is enough in the eyes of Allah, Akhi.

Why is it the same autist who keeps posting this shit and saying "my god Sup Forums"? We know you, asshole, you also post gore.

I come from a poor family and have lived in a lot of poor areas. I can say with full confidence, it's an inability to think about consequences or plan anything out long term. Sex feels good. Drinking feels good. Get drunk, have sex. Sex feels good, they're bored, have sex (that's how it is for my Christian family who doesn't drink or party, but they're all poor and shit out tons of kids.)

They literally don't think "i'm too poor to have a kid, maybe I should think about this." They do it because it feels good for them. Or "God will provide!" because "God" gave them a "miracle" of eight kids, not them just pulling out and squirting sperm inside a vagina.

We give humanity too much credit with thinking most people don't level on a level of consciousness and self-awareness that's just above an animals.

(Personally I'm all for people having lots of kids, but not doing so when you're poor and basically subject those kids to poverty and struggling and suffering.)

Because they learn to take joy in the glorious apects of life like family and intimacy.

This guy gets it .

Feminism is a powerful tool in their hands, they promote the idea that "intelligent" woman are the ones that focus on their careers instead of building a family.

youtube.com/watch?v=8D6U0sndtuI

If the FERTILITY less than 2.11 kids per family, you will end up having more old people than young people in the future, which is a big problem.

Also historically, no culture recovered from a 1.9 (or less) Fertility rate. That means they are extremely exposed for foreign cultures to take over their country (see sweden).

>Islam's Latest weapon: birth rate demographics
youtube.com/watch?v=Ccmlr7i4fVE

TLDR; you should leave at least 3 children in this world before you die if you want to preserve the culture. (one replaces you, one replaces your wife and the 3rd one "increases" the population)

TLDR2; When you think you are being smart for having just 1 kid or by supporting abortions and "pro-choice" leftists, you are just acting like a puppet in the globalist's hands.

can't remember what it's called but there's a pose that women enter when being hit that is the best position to rape them in

If you beat a woman she'll adopt this pose that will allow you to insert your penis and fuck her while doing the least damage to her.

From what I learned in (((environmental science))) (luckily I had a right wing teacher), there's the Malthus theory and the Marx theory. Basically, Malthus believed overpopulation caused poverty, thus people who have a lot of kids end up poor. Marx believed it was the other way around. He believed poverty was the cause of overpopulation. The lack of education in impoverished communities causes them to not use birth control. Plus, poor people have kids in place of the lack of material objects.

TLDR; It's a cycle of having too many kids for the condition they're in. They never learn and remain poor because they have a lot of kids that they can't afford.

Poverty leads to a lack of ability to formulate higher level thinking skills because of which, crime, more poverty, lack of financial accumen, etc. Self perpetuates itself. Generational poverty begets more generation poverty. This is well understood OP

>if you're not an edgy retard you're a redditor
>if you're not an edgy retard you are also 13

pretty pathetic baka desu

You're asking the right question, but posing it the wrong way.
Consider that poor people largely are poor because they make bad choices in life, largely because they are stupid.
Now you understand: having many children (that they cannot afford) is simply yet another manifestation of their poor decision making, because they are stupid.
The reverse of your question is, why do relatively well-off people (largely intelligent people) NOT have children? Or do so below replacement rate?

Smart people are being massively outbred by idiots, race and all other factors aside. That is the true danger of the future.

can't pay to go the movies, concerts, vacations. might as well fuck.

>he poorer your country is, the more swifter both physically and psychologically you need to be to get more money.

so.... somalians aren't niggers, they are actually the masterrace?

This, plus having kids makes them even poorer. It's a combination of the Malthus and Marx theories.

Don't insult me you fucking faggot, if you knew me you'd know I don't post gore

>because that’s what all their friends and family are doing
>having kids gets you fist in a very long line for council housing

What pisses me off is that the people who have kids and can't/don't take care of them, never suffer for their irresponsibility. Like my brother. He graduated almost head of his whole class, went to college (just a local college though because were poor) and then he knocked up a girl and got her pregnant, dropped out and they worked the same job for awhile, until she cheated on him and he was a single day for awhile.

But the entire time my (divorced) parents were constantly helping him (even though they were poor, they helped with stuff like moving, taking care of the kid, etc). And I was in college at the time, not fucking up but receiving no help.

It's like society says this is irresponsible but it REWARDS the irresponsibility. Oh mommy and daddy need to provide for kids they had out of wedlock! So they get a job first! Unlike you, who wanted to have a job to provide for just yourself and save up to provide for kids later. Nope, that level of forward-thinking, responsible behavior gets punished. In favor of Mr and Ms. We Flat Out Refuse To Control Our Own Genitals, who end up not controlling their kids and the cycle of stupid continues.

Because children are an investment.
Long term investment but still.
And also some feelings.

I was reading statistic about why poor people are poor. Main reason: Poor people don't plan long-term. I think it's also why they have so many children.

Yeah because poor families in the West in the past centuries did receive tons of welfare.

Because welfare incentivises poverty.
Some piece of shit car can disqualify you because it counts as an asset. They'll quote you 500 dollars more than anyone in their right mind would pay for it and use that as grounds to deny you. There you are, broke at the beginning of every month as always.

That's how it was when I was growing up.