Ok Sup Forums today I found out I'm a fucking JEW. My mom's mom's mom's mom was a KIKE

Ok Sup Forums today I found out I'm a fucking JEW. My mom's mom's mom's mom was a KIKE.

That means I am officially a jew! I looked it up to see if this was true, and all I ever get is kike's saying "Welcome to the family." WTF.

Why is this allowed? Can I still be a natsoc? What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zwqyVIdjXl0
youtu.be/wCLtAbULUtw?t=30
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no, you either have to join the Jew World Order or neck yourself

Proof so I know this isn't bait.

go to your local synagogue and mention being natsoc, I'm sure they'll respond well

youtube.com/watch?v=zwqyVIdjXl0

>What do?
Gas yourself

Look up Meir Kahane / Become Jewish Nationalist|Kahanist
Make Aliyah
Qt big tits Jewish waifu 8 children West Bank settlement
Profit

You are lucky

Now you can eat babies, and fuck children, and get rich, all while controlling the world

Let me in on the big secret, white people only hate jews because they wish they had all the power. They are jealous of the jews.

mazel tov

>mom's mom's mom's mom was a Jew

Dude, don't worry about it, that's like 4 generations, meaning you are only 1/52th Jew, no big deal really.

>accepting the matriarchy

Not even Hitler was consider you a Jew. 25% Jew was the cutoff for both Nazi Germany and modern day Israel. In any case, use it to your (and the white race's) advantage!

I can't post my fucking family tree here lol. But I am a practicing Catholic and yesterday I saw my sister and she said "user, we're jewish!!" and I said "What?? No!" And she said, "it's true, it's passed down through the mother and our great great grandmother was jewish."

I looked it up and read about matrilineality. That's when I saw on Quora people in similar situations to me and all the replies are people saying "Welcome to the family." I just kept on muttering "I'm a catholic, I'm a practicing catholic..." and my sister was going "We're JEWISH!!"

Later I asked my Dad and he just smiled and told me to look it up myself in "The Family Chronicle" (which is a history of our family.

Yes but apparently according to sneaky Jewish rules I am a full jew.

Also my mom and my siblings look pretty Jewish. We're mostly Italian by there might be heavy Jewish influence. I don't know if I should get a DNA test. What if it turns out I am not only Jewish according to Jewish rules, but I'm also genetically Jewish? I want to go into public service and now if I do I might see my own name here with parentheses around it.

>Yes but apparently according to sneaky Jewish rules I am a full jew.

Sounds like you hit the jackpot, honestly. Hope you don't feel too bad when we gas your new family, f a m.

Enjoy your high IQ and don't forget to enslave and play with inferior white people

wtf I'm attracted to Jews now.

I see this video in a completely different way now, kek.

youtu.be/wCLtAbULUtw?t=30

Maybe this is a good thing. Maybe I'll start getting checks in the mail soon.

into the oven with you

Ofc u can.

Goood goy!

Move to israel.

Really I see a bright future for myself. I'm going to continue being a fascist, but I'm going to make sure to watch out for my new family. I think I've always known that jews are superior in some way. I've always heard that jews have the highest IQ and win the most nobel prizes.

My new goal will be to make Sup Forums a jewish supremacist board. Maybe I can get help from /leftypol/

to be fair you are jewish, but not yet a jew.

You still need to have a bar mitzvah to get the club benefits, congratulations in advance on joining the world's most exclusive rewards club.