Can pol do it's meme magic to track down the ark of the covenant?

Can pol do it's meme magic to track down the ark of the covenant?

Other urls found in this thread:

i.sli.mg/8eL9wA.jpg
google.com/maps/place/Ark of the Convenant/@14.1303769,38.7173643,17z/data=!4m12!1m6!3m5!1s0x166bfc9592bb8cff:0x55098a0b63154d1c!2sTsion!8m2!3d14.1303769!4d38.719553!3m4!1s0x0:0x2942bd4a9201df2a!8m2!3d14.129761!4d38.7195325
af.reuters.com/article/topNews/idAFJOE55T0OC20090630
catholic.com/magazine/articles/mary-the-ark-of-the-new-covenant
stpeterslist.com/2022/4-biblical-reasons-mary-is-the-new-ark-of-the-covenant/
stpaulcenter.com/studies/lesson/lesson-three-the-ark-of-the-new-covenant
binged.it/2gmJg2V
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It doesn't exist

prove it cunt

daily reminder that 'meme magic' is just a google-CERN joint project in quantum computing

It's in Ethiopia. White boiz BTFO

> i.sli.mg/8eL9wA.jpg

>implying you can track down something that doesn't exist

you cant track down something that never existed, read the book of marduk

That's not how burden of proof works, Drongo-kun.

I have no idea what you're talking about. Elaborate.

We can use meme magic to define it as alegory. In this way, you will find it.

As of 2016, the development of actual quantum computers is still in its infancy, but experiments have been carried out in which quantum computational operations were executed on a very small number of quantum bits.[7] Both practical and theoretical research continues, and many national governments and military agencies are funding quantum computing research in an effort to develop quantum computers for civilian, business, trade, environmental and national security purposes, such as cryptanalysis.[8]

If the jews could rebuild their temple why can't they rebuild the ark? The instructions are right there in the bible.

just about to post this

Ethiopians say they have it

the ark is gone

i do think the menorah from Solomon's temple still exits at the bottom of the Mediterranean, though.

It's here. Underground.

dumbass

Because the ark is just a box for the rocks god gave. Its the same as printing a new us constitution when the old.one was lost.

Yes, we can find it

It's super battery capable of providing free stable electricity to a civilization.

dumbass

We have top men working on it right now.

it's buried on Oak Island

Church of Our Lady Mary of Zion in Ethiopia.

google.com/maps/place/Ark of the Convenant/@14.1303769,38.7173643,17z/data=!4m12!1m6!3m5!1s0x166bfc9592bb8cff:0x55098a0b63154d1c!2sTsion!8m2!3d14.1303769!4d38.719553!3m4!1s0x0:0x2942bd4a9201df2a!8m2!3d14.129761!4d38.7195325

Who's going to go and take it Sup Forums?

It's in my basement, you guys don't need to look for it. it's nothing special.

Retarded assumption.

Even if it's just an ordinary box in reality the dimensions and design are clearly specified. I believe in Leviticus?

It existed at one time; whether it still does or where it now is are mysteries.

Is this a fingerbox thread?

huh, well that explains why the jewels were growing on the ceiling down there.

Well, it's more that there is no reason for it. The ark itself isn't special, but rather its imbuing is. So, you would be making a fancy box that isn't special to house a rod, manna, and tablets you don't have.

Likewise with rebuilding the third temple. The religious believe that the temple is supposed to be the direct interaction of god on earth; so men can't build it and have it be the third temple in essence. The secular aren't willing to demolish the third holiest site in Islam to make a temple they won't go to.

>where is the ark?
It was supposedly buried. Otherwise, Ethiopia and the Church may have it.

The ark was found in 1984. It's in a chamber under the temple

I have it. I won't tell where it is but some Babylonians were okay. Lots of virgin wizards enjoying the end

I don't understand. How are Justice war and sigils in contemporary culture/games/entertainment signs of the end times? Do you believe it's deliberate? Haven't these symbols always been in these things?

actually that would also explain the flood and the lightning that kept hitting the walls in the basement.

actually I'm getting a little worried that my basement might have some weird shit going on in it.

Oh and trust Jesus Christ. Praise the Lord.

It is at the bottom of Oak Island AKA the money pit.

You will never see it.

Why would they leave Egypt, get the ark, build a temple, and then go back?

>Indiana Jones mang
>he found it and it's now in a warehouse
>pic related
they opened the ark and melted this guy's face off. So, now the US government has it locked away. It's very powerful and they are saving it for a huge terrorist attack. If that happens my man MR. TRUMP will open it and melt isis face right off.

Heard they have constant guard with tanks and shit

Lets get some dindus from chicago to establish a pride next to the church so they can have a gang war while we steal the ark.

If we ever found it Israel would use all its resources to claim it as their own. Let it remain lost.

if they had a holy artifact they would share it with the people.

It does make me wonder why no one's ever tried to steal it or even see it.

Nope. They are not about to share it, shot that down already.

af.reuters.com/article/topNews/idAFJOE55T0OC20090630

9 feet below

And stay out of babylon we have nothing going on here.

yes so thats why they don't have it.
any one influenced by god would not hide things like this. it's either a lie or a false one.

at least thats what I think

It's currently being fought over on the moon along with the Spear of Destiny and Holy Grail after the Nazis moved it out of Antartica due the Reptilian + Jewish + Alien siege of New Swabia using highly advanced technology.
The Nazis have the Menorah of Solomon hidden at Shangri-La and are currently searching for King Arthur's sword. Their main base is at El Dorado which they converted into a Nazi stronghold and is guarded by genetically engineered super soldiers and skinwalkers.

>oak island

Listen here cunt, "Sup Forums" doesnt have meme magic, meme magic is a phenomenon that just exists. You reveal yourself as a non believer by dissociating yourself from the memes with this sentiment, which really is counter to what meme magic is all about.

If only you believed, maybe we could find it

we should be praying to kek for the spilling of more niggers blood upon his alter

stop dicking with semetic bullshit religions
durrhurr gold box make spark electric shock jews are holy

>Can pol do it's meme magic to track down the ark of the covenant?
Why would you need something like that OP?

Although we have a good clue that it is in a church somewhere in North africa. I forgot what I was watching but I do remember something saying it was rumored to be there heavy guarded

The ark of the covenant is in heaven, as seen in the consecutive verses Revelation 11:19, Revelation 12:1:

"Then God’s temple in heaven was opened, and within his temple was seen the ark of his covenant. And there came flashes of lightning, rumblings, peals of thunder, an earthquake and a severe hailstorm.

"A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head."

Mary is the fulfillment of the type of the ark of the covenant.

. When David saw the ark he rejoiced and said, "How can the ark of the Lord come to me?" Elizabeth uses almost the same words: "Why is this granted me, that the mother of my Lord should come to me?"

. When David approached the ark he shouted out and danced and leapt in front of the ark. When Mary, the Ark of the New Covenant, approached Elizabeth, John the Baptist leapt in his mother’s womb. Both leapt and danced in the presence of the ark.

.The Ark of the Old Covenant remained in the house of Obed-edom for three months, and Mary remained in the house of Elizabeth for three months.

. The place that housed the ark was blessed, and in the short paragraph in Luke, Elizabeth uses the word blessed three times. Her home was certainly blessed by the presence of the ark and the Lord within.

. When the Old Testament ark arrived—as when Mary arrived—they were both greeted with shouts of joy. The word for the cry of Elizabeth’s greeting is a rare Greek word used in connection with Old Testament liturgical ceremonies that were centered around the ark and worship.

catholic.com/magazine/articles/mary-the-ark-of-the-new-covenant

stpeterslist.com/2022/4-biblical-reasons-mary-is-the-new-ark-of-the-covenant/

stpaulcenter.com/studies/lesson/lesson-three-the-ark-of-the-new-covenant

>Church of Our Lady Mary of Zion in Ethiopia

They do seem to be believe they have it. Solitary guard lives in the room with it until death. Other stories claim Israel took it back some years ago. Who knows.

Aerial view of compound for Sup Forums death squad to begin a strategy - binged.it/2gmJg2V

thats not how this works.

It is in the Island of Oak Island. The Templars left it there.

Anything that isn't "muuh deus vult" is the anti-christ and revelation and end of world meme

Its on oak island

That makes sense. Indiana Jones said it's in Area 51, Groom Lake NV

Mary isn't a fucking wooden box.

The ark is for a separate covenant so it's a separate object.

If it's in heaven that's all well and good. But saying the Ark of the covenant is in heaven because Mary, the "ark" of the new covenant is, is fucking stupid.

This thread is about finding a wooden box with golden angels on it.

Get that equivocal bullshit out of here, this is why Protestantism exists.

Romans melted it up
That's what cursed Rome and took down the empire

WHO

Its buried under the spot where jesus was crucified.
>jesus was the antichrist btw

This video makes me irrationally angry.

Top... men

Don't we live inside the ark, God's play box?

That's a rather big order, even for kek