19 year old German student raped and murdered by Rapefugee Savage

GERMANY YES

foxnews.com/world/2016/12/03/afghan-teenager-detained-in-rape-slaying-german-student.html

>German authorities say a 17-year-old Afghan who entered the country last year as an unaccompanied minor has been taken into custody on suspicion he raped and killed a 19-year-old university student.

>Dieter Inhofer, prosecutor in the southwestern city of Freiburg, said Saturday that the teen asylum-seeker was identified as a suspect based on traffic video from near the crime scene.

>Inhofer tells the dpa news agency that DNA evidence has tied the boy to the crime scene. He was living in the area with a family.

>The student vanished on her way home from a party early on Oct. 16. Her body was found in a river later that day.

>The suspect hasn't made a statement.

>Authorities are trying to determine if he and the young woman knew each other.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/world/2016/12/03/afghan-teenager-detained-in-rape-slaying-german-student.html
youtu.be/6Qosx4z_Z2U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

based

Please don't spread islamphobia, that is just Trump propaganda. There's no reason to be scared of innocent women and children.

wtf Germany, the Russians had a revolution because one uppity soldier shot a woman in front of some Cossacks.

why are you letting this stand?
why is Merkel still alive?

Muslims need to be exterminated.

People in Europe didn't even do shit when 5 slimes raped a woman in a wheelchair then walked free. They won't do shit over this either.

Germans only serve one purpose. They have to work more so they can pay more tax to provide for Muslims. Anything else is unnecessary.

its NO not YES you dumb canuck

racist propaganda

>spoiler alert

he was actually older than 17 and lied to come in

The father will probably represent the rapist in court. Maybe even let him have a go with his wife.

Posting a hot white is misleading.

She might not have been European.

where is that anti-trump german, I would love to hear his take on this.

As stated in a different thread the girl's father supposedly is a pro-refugee EU lawyer or some shit.

they described her as "German"
she is a hot white aryan until proven otherwise

And nothing of value was lost.

she looks like a lib. ill be angry when some 1488 girl gets attacked by these savages but not libs.

I just don't know whether I should feel bad for these people or want them to get what they deserve

LMAO

some people just need the red pill shoved down their throats

will he double down on his rhetoric now that his daughter has been raped and murdered by rapefugee savages?

>has tied the boy
rly... still...

2.3million posters from Australia?

At least she died doing what she loved. Not many of us will be able to say the same.

Why do these stories only reach the most right-wing media outlets? I hate citing fox news in my arguments because I see them as cancerous as msmbc and the rest of it.

There are probably many brown German citizens at this point.

>DNA evidence has tied the boy to the crime scene. He was living in the area with a family.
What did they mean by this?

She was apparently Jewish

She was asking for it. Just look at what she was wearing.

>Vanished from a party
DESERVED

Boy we're really letting the anglosphere down there

PER CAPITA

i don't think that's how it works, you need to take the total amount of users on Sup Forums at the time those stats were taken and multiply it by that percentage to get the actual number of users.

OK PEOPLE

LET'S NOT JUMP TO ANY CONCLUSIONS HERE

>Arabs being Arab
kek. sooner or later Germany will find out what these people are worth.

she wasn't brown

>brown eyes
Into the trash it goes

God dammit we wasted so much money invading these middle eastern shitholes and we didn't even finish the job.

How does Canada have so little people compared to my tiny little island?

You honestly think the MSM would report anything that makes nonwhites look bad?

Not this shit again

Den evige juden

This. Pro-pali cucks are the dumbest motherfuckers around. If there was one thing Israel did right it was killing all those Arabs without giving a fuck what liberals think.

>foxnews.com/world/2016/12/03/afghan-teenager-detained-in-rape-slaying-german-student.html
hope she was your little sister bitch, i bet her asshole got nice and tight when she screamed

Edgy

#WEAREALLFREIBURG
#NOTALLMUSLIMS
#PRAYFORGERMANY
#SAYNOTOISLAMAPHOBIA

jews please go full natsoc in israel and kick out all the arabs. please split judaism between nationalists and communists again. please let us kill the international communists together.

kek we should have just gassed every Jew, they would have loved us for it

fuck off shitskin day of the rope is soon

>tfw Israeli telling the truth triggers a bunch of achmeds

It's time the rest of us had a little talk.
About Germany.
You see, the Germans are the arrogant trouble makers of Europe.
The French are just ridiculous, and easily put down again.
But the Germans have a certain skill at organisation and engineering, and quickly amass power and influence again.
After WW2 they should have been beaten down and totally destroyed, re-named and broken up, occupied and sold off. But they have returned again, to try to take over the continent via the EU. Thanks to the Germans we are flooded with shit skin Muslim savages.
Germany must be destroyed once more, for good this time and forever.
You cannot prove me wrong

Notice they don't refer to the war in Syria anymore because they can't hide the fact that 70% are Afghans. But somehow they are still refugees.

Nigga what, as a fellow united states person you have to understand that everything about islam opposes freedom of choice and capitalism it's basically a cult
>inb4 bait

>he can't identify obvious b8

>imagine telling someone 100 years ago someone from Palestine is less likely to be an achmed than someone from sweden

RIP sweden

>support immigration
>future lefty voter
>get raped and killed by achmed

>it was bait for bait for baiters to claim it bait

>tfw you will always fall for its trickery

I agree idk how they escaped the axe after causing two world wars

Shut up dune coon!

bruh most muslims are still nominal

Fucking spook!

hey people started a protest then the police called for backup from Stockholm and literally every newspaper on that Island and every MSM in Sweden started a smear campaign against the protesters and the girl who organised the whole thing

KARMA LLAMA

>he was actually older than 17 and lied to come in
no shit. pic related

Is anyone outside of Sup Forums actually surprised by this anymore?

That's how I feel. Then again I think what if they are innocent what if they spoke out against this and got shut down. Called racist and Islamophobic and now she's dead

Damn I want to rape and kill that hot german bod.

B-b-ut don't get mad at me I'm an illegal muslim terrorist so it's okay! Your immigration understands I was born that way and it's not my fault.

>replying to obvious bait.

Jesus Christ the amount of people coming here from r/the_weknowthewordcuck chaps my fucking ass.

We should have just annexed them, total takeover. Why the fuck they were allowed to get so powerful again I will never know. Could have parcelled them and Austria up between us, US and Russia.

CNN said nothing about this...

>17-year-old Afghan
Yes goyim, they are children, he wasn't a 30 year old man

>Caring what the journo scum think of you.

No, it's just fule for the fire at this point.
When I first came here I was the #notallmuslims. Then story after story came out and it's always like this small and no one puts it on the front page.

Please don't use such intolerant, nasty language, you're literally upsetting me so much. I can't even.

>tfw there's a big fucking ocean separating you from all this madness

Yeah Trudeau's a cuck and all but that doesn't change the fact that there's still a giant fucking ocean to cross ahahahahahaha sooo fucking comfy my boys.

thank you mainland europe for biting the bullet and forcing the red pill down North America and the UK's throat.

Gee, why mudrer. Just impregnate her and force some random Hans to marry her.

I don't but the people on the island did. Pretty hard to gain support when every media outlet in the country branded them nazis.
That's life in Sweden

the future you chose white women!

>THERE'S AN OCEAN GUYS
>Cucktoe flies in 300k mudslimes.

Sure is fun having technology around

sue the journos for racism :)

honestly m8 historical British policy against Germany post 1870 is so rage inducing. Was it worth your Empire to make sure the nasty Germans didn't get Belgium (1914) or Poland (1939)? read what Niall Ferguson has to say on the subject, he says British policy towards Germany was the biggest mistake the Empire ever made, caused its breakup, and the worst case scenario of a German victory in 1914 if the Brits stayed out was the dissolving of Belgium and a repeat of 1870 for France, plus French colonial losses. Why that was worth destroying the entire European world order to prevent i will never understand.

> White Boys fighting White girls
> White race goes extinct
Really makes you think.

>replying to obvious bait.

So when do we get to Deus Vult sandniggers?

Because double digit IQ psychopaths from the 3rd world aren't as adept in foresight as Russian psychopaths.

He felt the impulse to kill, so he killed. He couldn't control it.

We don't speak cuck

why do you believe fake news like fox news?

>But they have returned again
They have returned again thanks to the USA

>The French are just ridiculous, and easily put down again
It's because a lot of french people still think they can be friends with the germans unfortunately
youtu.be/6Qosx4z_Z2U

because it was the only english source cuck. the huffington post would rather blog about systemic racism or trump being a nazi than report news.

> Why do you believe fake news like
> fox news
> MSNBC
> CNN
> RT
> BBC
> Satcom
> Agent Scolio, 35 years in international espionage
> Sup Forums
Fixed.

No use talking about spilled milk.

whats ppp?

We honoured existing treaties. A European country has a certain standard to uphold.
Besides, someone had to stand up to German attempts at European hegemony.

>thread about the rape and murder of german females
>90 replies in a German poster finally shows himself, doesn't give a fuck at all

You're an idiot.

Germany wasn't a threat to the UK on the continent, and they weren't looking to pursue hegemony at the expense of Britain, maybe parity. They weren't a country until 1870 and missed the best period of colonization, why should they not be entitled to overseas territories if they gain them by warfare? The exact way Britain had been behaving for 200+ years? Britain was the real hegemon and was criticizing germany for merely copying British imperial policy, which should have been their right. The Germans didn't even want to fight Belgium either they just wanted to use their roads. Belgium would have stood down if Britain had told them to. Your argument is sound, and it was the one British imperialists used at the time. My only question is now, in retrospect, with your capital run by Muslims, was it worth your Empire?

So this never happened?

It's YES, you faggot!

We need more rapes, more murders and more crime in general by the so-called refugees.
People need to wake up and see that the (((MSM))) is full of shit and that politicians are pushing an extremely dangerous agenda.

I'm terribly sorry. Please, somehow find it in your heart to forgive me for my hateful rhetoric.

Already talked about it in other threads. She was an ultra liberal refugee enabler. Her father helps refugees as a human rights lawyer in brussels. I actually think this might cause the far right candidate in austria to be elected tomorrow. Its 50/50 there. The AFD might get a boost in that region too. I was upset for a while then I got all the facts.