Redpill me on self-help gurus. is this guy worthless? does this relate to trump?

redpill me on self-help gurus. is this guy worthless? does this relate to trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0GIwTG8V-Ko
youtube.com/user/patrickbetdavid
youtube.com/user/ActualizedOrg
youtube.com/watch?v=XRBkS-QWo6w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trump never had any self help gurus besides Normal Vincent Peale in the 70s.

I'm helping myself to a fap

>is this guy worthless
No. You're worthless if you listen to him.

/thread

>I'm rich
>Let me tell you how to get rich
>Buy my books (This one is important)
>And you too will find out how to get rich
I haven't seen this guy but I did see a guy like that a few weeks ago. They basically show you pictures of them next to people who I guess are famous and rich, they tell you about how their life is awesome, they tell you how they struggled to work their way up, they tell you some motivational garbage that you could get off the internet, they want your information so they can sell your email address and try to get you to order their book.

I've seen two ads starring this fuck. The first one is the one in OP's pic, where he brags about driving his Lamborghini in the Hollywood hills. The other one he is bragging about having a huge party with a bunch of strangers in his house and pool.

Do ((they)) really think that is the life I want? To be a showy douche and wastefully spend money to entertain a bunch of snotty, Commiefornian hippies I've never even met?

Why don't you watch one of the hundreds of videos he has on Youtube and decide for yourself?

> does this relate to trump?

Yes, with only a small and humble loan of a million dollars, Trump rose from a simple millionaire to a billionaire with a portfolio full of (failed) businesses

yes.

>redpill me on self-help gurus.
They help themselves to your money.

That guy rented cars and houses to look rich for youtube.

RARE

Is that Chris Pirrlo?

i wonder how much money he spent on the youtube advertising campaign.

Tai Lopez.

I want to be rich, but I want to use that money to buy myself a huge ranch, not live in commiefornia

youtube.com/watch?v=0GIwTG8V-Ko

This is false, he still has that Lambo and a bunch of other nice cars and posts all day every day from that house on Snapchat.

Anybody have friends into forex scams.

KNOWLADGE

Tai may be using unethical means to sell products. Be skeptical of him and his recommendations.

For a realistic self-helper, try youtube.com/user/patrickbetdavid

Idk about the lambos, but that house was DEFINITELY rented. Like if you look it up right now, it has been rented for many music videos and scenes.

whats that flag, where is unknown country?

>Shtiskin

Disregarded, no better than some Ay-rab in his sooper car.

>buy myself a huge ranch

I like the way you think, user.

Well I was just looking at his Snapchat yesterday and he has 4 super nice cars in the same garage, he even installed more bookshelves and everything. Just today he was posting a model who was there for a photoshoot with TMZ so maybe he rents it out himself.

Not a shill, just discovered this guy the other day so this is all fresh in my mind.

>rich guy
not rich enough to get a custom kit and rims for his bugattali

Same here but in northern Montana close to a body of water of some sort. And with a comfy manor. That's the dream right there...

How about this guy?
Vodoo shit:
youtube.com/user/ActualizedOrg

Yeah maybe you are right. I remember seeing a comparison of photos between his mansion and a one exactly like it on a for rent page in Cali. Apologies if I'm wrong however

IN MY GRAJ

Here's how his scam works

>Rent a bunch of expensive bullshit (that house, the Lambos, etc)
>Shoot a bunch videos claiming to be extraordinarily wealthy, successful and cool
>Use a bunch of shill digital marketing techniques (SEO/SEM, paid social, influencer marketing, fake likes/views) to promote that video to the masses
>Promote yourself across social media by flaunting your (fake) wealth and (fake) high-status social connections
>Get famous, and capitalize on your newfound fame by doing live appearances and selling CDs, apparel, printed materials, books etc
>Blow the cash you got from scamming rubes and pretending to be rich on the expensive shit which you pretended to own initially

Where have we seen this strategy before? Pic related. This is literally the exact same tactic every single rapper/record label has been using for decades now. It's all smoke, mirrors, rental cars, rental homes, hired whores, fake watches and fake designer gear.

This dude is a sociopathic marketing type. Anyone who talks about marketing without you paying for it is a fucking fraud. Anyone who talks about marketing is all that is wrong with human civilization, minus non-whites.

Look at this fucking video, it will explain what he does often: youtube.com/watch?v=XRBkS-QWo6w

Then watch the Bill Hicks stand up on marketing so that you'll understand how I've felt for years. Before I ever saw that fucking special I felt that way about marketing. Fuck marketing and the ((("""people"""))) who created it.

>its all about marketing

I may be a poorfag, but I'm not in fucking marketing. And it's the reason I can sleep at night.

I could have been one of those dudes in Afghanistan who snapped and slaughtered a whole village for reasons. I would still sleep better at night than if I worked in marketing.

He still lives in that house and owns those cars though.

>tfw no money to build a giant Victorian castle in the forests of New England

He doesn't fucking live there. It is not for sale and he doesn't own it. He uses nig tactics, like when they rent a mansion in Miami from some Jew, and place random oiled up black roasties with yuge asses everywhere to shoot a video. They sell the image of "we mae it guise" because compared to their EBT origins, they did """make it""" as a rapper.

Lopez does the same fucking thing, trying to sell you on how to market, why marketing is so important, why marketing is god, why you need good marketing. But irl he just fucking shoots videos REEEEEEEE

He lied about owning the house, why do you trust him that he owns those cars? Do you enjoy being a cuck?

>is this guy worthless?

Pretty sure his house he "bought" was a rental. Guy seems like a fake.

Prove to me they're not all leased to his business.

F U E L U N I T S
U
E
L
U
N
I
T
S

Fake it till you make it

Props to the faggot - I bet he actually is rich now from ad revenue

Because it's how many years later now and he's still in the house and driving the car, I'm using evidence to inform my opinion.

This is a bunch of bullshit said by people with no proof, same as his car....yeah he rented a lambo for 2.5 years lol.....

Tai teaches legit stuff, it's worth the $67, although you can get a lot of it from his YT. Never bought his more expensive courses, but from what I've heard, they're pretty good too.

Honestly, he has a wholesome message (improve yourself, study business, psychology and econ and keep working on yourself) and tries to make a buck from it, can't hate him....those that do have bought into the hivemind (apparently we're supposed to be free thinkers, but it's ok to side with normies on Tai).

And I'm using evidence to inform you that he lied about owning the house, and possibly many other things.

That's not evidence. Its consistency in content. Its fucking marketing and he's exploiting you.

Don't be mad m8, just don't fall for bullshit. I even like guys like Cernovich, but he basically just tries to condense some few aspects of classical philosophy and the "neo-masculine" subculture to form his content into a marketable form. I don't fall for his bullshit or buy his books, because they have no real value.

But Lopez is a legit fucking liar and fraud, unlike Mike "conclusions man" Cernovich. They are both VERY aware of what is legal and what is not, and exploit those angles for personal gain.

The fuck?

He hlped me get more lambourghinis for my lambourghinis account.

You've both failed to present an argument.

Literally not an argument, so you're saying he rented a lambo for 2+ years?

Do you know how fucking stupid that is? Cernovich doesn't come close to his knowledge when it comes to business or psychology.

KNAWLEDGE!

Watch the video I posted, that dude dissects it.

Don't get all fucking butthurt because you paid $67 (top fucking kek, clickb8 scam pricing even) for his bullshit. Just because you find it appealing doesn't mean its worth anything. No success you find in your life will come from what he provides you famm. And I tell you this because I don't want you good goy bros to waste your money and give it to fucking Tai Lopez.

But if you really want to, its no skin off my scrotum I guess.

>watch the comedy video i posted where a house that was once for sale had a listing

>redpill me on self-help gurus. is this guy worthless?

Most of his ideas are okay and worth listening too. The biggest problem with his channel and the way he talks is:

1. He assumes and talks like every venture is 110% working
2. He self ads, which is what he should be doing, but does not work for small masses
3. He "gets rich" (((buying))) expensive luxury items. Most people don't get rich buying frivolous things, they invest over a broad area.

Not to mention living where he is, is a net loss. If you want to get rich much quicker weigh your options and choose a smaller place when building an empire.

The dude isn't a hack, he is just working the system

Guy is well off, uses his money to spam the shit out of google ad sense and TV commercial, portrays himself as a working man who made his way to the top, and you can do what i did type. Literally makes himself look like avg joe dirt to appeal to people.

He'sgood at marketing to the masses, he's not some genius, he's not some guru at shit, he already had money before this.

IDK his story, but this is inline with rappers who rent luxury cars to look more rich and famous to get more people to watch them, which in turn makes them more rich so they can afford said things.

This keeps aperring today wtf?
is Sup Forums experiencing a visit?

>Brokeback Sup Forumsand

>so you're saying he rented a lambo for 2+ years?

No, you utter fucking pleb. Just like he didn't rent the house for x amount of years. He rents the products to make content, to make connections, and bleed the wallets of plebs. Nothing too excessive, just $67. And he'll call it self help so when it fails you, he faces no consequences. You just weren't following his advice properly.

But OK bros. Good luck. See you in 10 years. Tell me how you "made it" from his help then.

So you're saying he rented the house and cars hundreds of times over the last few years?

I don't even watch h3h3, but he investigates scam artists every now and then. It wasn't bias confirmation.

Look at the dates, go visit it yourself if you want. You may even see Tai making a new knowledge vid from his """house""" top fucking kek.

KNAAAAAWLEDGE

He is a superb marketer. Reverse engineering his propaganda skills has a lot of value, of course the products themselves are worthless. But people don't buy them as "guides" they buy them to live vivaciously for a moment. Many are not honest with themselves, but that is the real appeal of these "how to get rich" guys -- they let you live the dream for a moment.

Oldest fucking scheme in the world. Prey on people who are fuckups.

>youtube.com/user/ActualizedOrg
HIS CHANNEL SYMBOL REEEEEEEEE

I didn't set a specific number. I don't keep my eye on the slimy fuck.

But I do know that he rents properties and what the fuck ever to pass off the illusion. And he maintains a consistency to the illusion. The illusion is what he sells. That's what gets people like you to give him money for his worthless bullshit.

He will tell you just enough of what you need to hear. You could spend a lot more money, go to a community college and take a few actual courses in finance and marketing, pick up some Schopenhauer or Nietzsche and get something worthwhile from it if you want knowledge. This cunt is USING YOU.

I'm done talking about it though. I live in burger land with these b-team Jordan Belforts. I know the fucking type. Good luck to you m8.

>hehe I'm trying to save you money goy

>Oh here's a Jewish comedian that investigates things fairly without confirmation bias

Holy fuck you are mentally ill.

Here in my garage, just bought this new Lamborghini here. It’s fun to drive up here in the Hollywood hills. But you know what I like more than materialistic things? Knowledge. In fact, I’m a lot more proud of these seven new bookshelves that I had to get installed to hold two thousand new books that I bought. It’s like the billionaire Warren Buffett says, “the more you learn, the more you earn.”

Now maybe you’ve seen my TEDx talk where I talk about how I read a book a day. You know, I read a book a day not to show off it’s again about the knowledge. In fact, the real reason I keep this Lamborghini here is that it’s a reminder. A reminder that dreams are still possible, because it wasn’t that long ago that I was in a little town across the country sleeping on a couch in a mobile home with only forty seven dollars in my bank account. I didn’t have a college degree, I had no opportunities.

But you know what? Something happened that changed my life. I bumped into a mentor. And another mentor. And a few more mentors. I found five mentors. And they showed me what they did to become multimillionaires. Again, it’s not just about money, it’s about the good life; health, wealth, love and happiness. And so I record a little video, it’s actually on my website, you can click here on this video and it’ll take you to my website where I share three things that they taught me. Three things that you can implement today no matter where you are.

Now, this isn’t a “get rich quick” scheme. You know, like they say if things sound too good to be true they are too good to be true. I’m not promising you that tomorrow you’re gonna be able to go out and buy a Lamborghini. But what I am telling you is that it can happen faster than you think if you know the proven steps. So, I record a little two minute video on my website. Like I said, now it’s not the most professional I just shot it here with my iPhone, but it’s real. Nobody can argue, this is my true story. And I’m going to give you the three most important things you can do today. So click the link, go there it’s completely free to watch it it’s just a couple minutes. Invest in yourself. Always be curious. Don’t be a cynic. Okay, people see videos like this and they say “Ah that’s not real that’s for somebody else.”

Don’t listen, don’t listen. Be an optimist. Like, Conrad Hilton, the man who started Hilton Hotel, he said that he was only fifteen years old when he read a book by Helen Keller, and that book changed his life. Books can change your life. And in that book, Helen Keller said “optimism” so if you’re a cynic, if you’re a pessimist you don’t need to click here. Don’t worry about it, I don’t need to talk to everybody. But if you’re somebody who knows that there’s something better, cause the dream is possible, you know, for some of you watching it’s not necessarily a Lamborghini, maybe it’s a new job, a new opportunity, starting your own company.

Don’t listen, don’t listen. Be an optimist. Like, Conrad Hilton, the man who started Hilton Hotel, he said that he was only fifteen years old when he read a book by Helen Keller, and that book changed his life. Books can change your life. And in that book, Helen Keller said “optimism” so if you’re a cynic, if you’re a pessimist you don’t need to click here. Don’t worry about it, I don’t need to talk to everybody. But if you’re somebody who knows that there’s something better, cause the dream is possible, you know, for some of you watching it’s not necessarily a Lamborghini, maybe it’s a new job, a new opportunity, starting your own company.

The house could belong to a rich friend or rich family member or rich mentor. The lambo could belong to a rich friend or rich family member or rich mentor. It is erroneous to assume that if he doesn't own these things then he must have been renting them for 2+ years. There are many reasons that could explain why he has access to those things without fully owning them. We don't know the exact reason and it is unnecessary to know the particular reason. It is obvious that he claims to own what he does not.

You honestly have no idea what you're talking about, honestly I'm glad you're shutting your mouth because you consistently make yourself look like an even bigger idiot.

Go post more Jewish comedians to prove your point you delusional fuckwit.

there are a few decent self-help books, but you have to read all of them.

How is he using me? I haven't paid him a single dollar.

>flag
ayy lmao

Yeah, these people are con-artists. Some day one of these leeches will become president because people keep getting dumber. Mark my words.

Kek. Yes, don't watch the free youtube video goy. Give your money to some jackoff content maker. He'll tell you how to get rich, and quick!

You know who's not a bullshitter? Dave Ramsey. He has good, practical advice if you want to not be a poorfag. He's not a fucking joke or a scam artist to the sentient, unlike Tai Lopez.

>a huge ranch

its on this video: youtube.com/watch?v=XRBkS-QWo6w
the guy is an obvious fraud.

>politicians aren't con artists

>trump isn't a literal con-artist

Its hard to differentiate this level of faggotry. Maybe it was the leaf who paid him already.

Anyway, don't do that. Good on you for not.

Every self-help method is about temporary boost in confidence from hype. Long enough to buy the book, or course, or seminar, or DVD, or whatever.

Tai has hundreds of free videos though.

They pander to the lowest common denominator. Instead of reaching deep inside yourself and finding meaning in your life, you listen to some cuck with a rented lambo who doesn't have an idea about how much you struggled, what you've been through, or who you are.

But Trump is a hero or the white race who I would gladly ignore reason and logic for.

Can't tell if typical Aussie posting or unironic autism

Oh, but of course. Heil Trump!

The lambo costs 200k, house 15 mill, let's say 15.3 mill and round up to 15.5

He has 150k members of the 67 step program which is 10+ million, let's say at least half of them have had a recurring payment so you have 15+ million right there.

Now he has 1k 5k and 10k programs, using the 80/20 curve, we can safely deduce that at least 6k would buy the 1k program, so that's easily another 6 million, 1k would buy the 5k program so thats another 5 million and at least 2-300 would buy the 10k program so that's another 2-3 million.

And this doesn't even account for JVs or any of his side ventures or his investments.

So the reality is that he's clearing millions maybe tens of millions per year and can easily afford these things. Whether or not the house is his or he's renting it is debatable, but the car definitely is and regardless he is very well off.

>Kek. Yes, don't watch the free youtube video goy.

>The lambo costs 200k, house 15 mill

But he rents literally all of this. And you forgot the private jet, user.

I've never given my money to him, my friend had an account, paid for the content and downloaded everything and then sent it to me.

You can just google 67 step review if you want to get the gist of it, it's a decent product.

Compared to other things people buy for $67, it's unreal:

2 books
A video game
A year's worth of netflix
A coffee a day for 2 months

Again you're showing your lack of knowledge in that you think he even preaches get rich quick, go watch his videos before making an ass of yourself by displaying no knowledge of anything.

Then again you can't even bother to read the post where I say he covers most of the 67 steps in a non-descript way on his youtube so buying his program isn't necessary, so why should I expect basic etiquette or knowledge from you?

Unknown?

what the fuck

HERE IN MY GARAGE

You lack self control, hence why you said it was your last post, but you keep going. You're obviously mentally frail, but you're right he rents the lambo at 1-1.5k per day for 2.5+ years instead of buying it.

Because ofc he doesn't have the money that I explained to you in layman's terms, man you are honestly quite the fool.

>Compared to other things people buy for $67, it's unreal

No, its actually a fucking scheme of pleb-tier gimmicks. He is absolutely that guy, who sells his """image""" to exploit the get rich quick angle. He is NO different than the thousands who came before him and the thousands that will come after.

Ok, so autism it is.

>you're right he rents the lambo at 1-1.5k per day for 2.5+ years instead of buying it.
>Because ofc he doesn't have the money that I explained to you in layman's terms

Top kek. You still don't fucking get it.

Good luck user. Hope it works out for you.

Why do you keep responding? I thought you were shutting up. Can you not keep your own word or should we take advice from a guy that can't be bothered to do a google search, can't be bothered to read posts and cites Jewish comedians as his proof.

All information packages are "marketing schemes" genius, there is no difference in what he's doing and what universities, authors and speakers do, the difference is in your cognitive bias which you're unable to see through, then again you're not even able to keep your word, so you fail on basic levels as a man, we shouldn't expect more.