Do Muslim people scare you when you come across them in public?

Do Muslim people scare you when you come across them in public?

Why would a muzzie name their kid god?

No but i do keep an eye on them if any are around me.

Same reason spics name their kids Jesus.

yes

Only if they're in groups. That's when they get cocky.

While alone they're usually so beta they can't even make eye contact.

Im more disgusted by their language, choice of dress and mannerisms (spitting on the ground, loitering in groups, etc.)

This one time i was on the bus and this muzzie was singing to himself. That was pretty scary.

This. It's basic safety, really. One should always be aware of where the nearest fire extinguisher, emergency exit, stairwell if you're not on the ground floor, and muslim are.

No.
Niggers are far more dangerous here.

They wouldn't.
But I do know a lady called Jihad.

Come to think of it I've never seen one in public, thank god.

I keep an eye on them like I do a black person. Sometimes I stare to try and make them feel uncomfortable

i only ever see them at airports

Nope.
However, I'm always on my toes in case I need to swat a detonator out of their hand. Not that I assume they have one.

That's insane

What heaven on earth do you live in and how do I move there?

No
I live in Texas and carry a gun.

I don't let my guard down if their obviously Sunni.

No, I prefer not to fuck with em. My main problem is that they are literally raised up to chimp out at a moment's notice.

"Jihad" doesn't mean holy war, btw, I think it means something like "the path".
But yeah.

NC, mountain fag here.

I'm a blue-blooded Yankee but I've been considering moving somewhere with a lot of rednecks and assimilating to redneckdom. Should I do it Cletus? Jersey is becoming more and more enriched by the day.

I try to stay out of blast radius.

If I see them I watch their hands, mainly if they keep fumbling with their jackets/pockets

There were a kid at my school called Balls (in danish) and another called Sadam Hussein.

I dont know man, you could always take a trip and see if you like it. I dont want to push you into a decision you might not be happy with.

"The Path" could mean to be the easiest way to acquire 70 virgins

No, because I'm not an idiot

Also women in hijab never talk and look down a lot

Depends which Yankee state you're from. I moved to South Carolina a few years ago and I love it. If I get home sick I drive a little north to Charlotte. I refuse to jack my truck up though.

Yes
I see them rarely but when my country has a 5% Muslim population and only they cause terror attacks it really paints a bad picture.

I have a bunch of redneck friends around where I live, and I always enjoy hanging out with them, we just pound beer and smoke herbal Jew, so it seems pretty fun. I should visit the South sometime. All I know is that my state is filling up with spics and Pajeets and that I need to leave for somewhere whiter.

I'm from New Jersey. I loved it as a kid but it's looking less and less like it looked when I was a kid. It fucking sucks.

If they are Turks, no.

If it's a group of Moroccans you would be stupid not to be cautious.

Lone Somalian men are also a thing to avoid these days I believe.

Scared isn't the right word, just pissed off I'm not allowed to kill them first as I know they will eventually try to kill us

I don't get SCARED I look at them with the same look i give spics who don't assimilate to my culture.

Disgust

muslims are cool. You just say "assa lamma lakum" and then eat hella samosas

They don't scare me. I just view them with seething contempt. They're vermin.

If they're just like everyone else how would I know they're Muslims?

You moron. Don't speak about what you're too lazy to even google. It doesn't mean "the path". It refers to "the struggle" against inner and outer enemies, temptation and unbelievers alike. And it has a very clear martial component in Islamic canon, you dumb clog nigger.

I thank God everyday I've never had the displeasure of seeing one in public. Maybe a burka wearing lady once

Not scared, but i feel insulted...
Especially if there in there garb, its like there presence is a cultural insult