Be honest. Did you think Trump would actually win?

Be honest. Did you think Trump would actually win?

If yes, when did you start to believe?

yes, when he won and there was nothing you could do about it

I hoped he would win, but I was humbled by all of those (((polls))) that said Hillary would win by 5%. On Election Night. Good thing they were wrong.

I wanted Trump to win from early in the primaries when Trump was still hanging around Ben Carson in relevancy.
I started to believe he would win when Hillary Clinton declared Pepe was a racist frog. Made my 5.5x bet at that time too.

What did you do with your winnings m9?

Yes. When Trump supported miners I knew Trump had it in the bag.

Trump didn't win the popular vote though, so yeah I guess he """""won""""""

Yes and it was after he received the nomination and Hillary did too. We should tell Bernie thank you, without him we couldn't have done it :^}

i didn't think it was possible
glad shillary lost
stupid dirty cunt

I was positive that Trump would landslide the general in early March, shortly after I began to support him. Nothing that happened between then and Nov 8 shook that confidence enough to change my prediction.

Yes. I said this when it happened. I said that trump was going to win when Alec Baldwin impersonated him on SNL. It was too good. Most, if not all presidents were highly mimic-able. Hillary just isn't. The impersonation Alec done was down to a tee and I said on here that the universe would not let a comedic chance like that go by. I swear as soon as I saw it, I knew he would win

Yeah, even told people irl on election day that trump would win despite it not looking to be in his favor... everybody thought I was jesus or some shit the next day simply because I could see the writing on the wall.

Never underestimate the power of angry, dissatisfied people.

Still sitting in my bank account. I was a pussy and didn't bet much anyway.
>£10-£65.

Extremely jealous of those guys who bet over 10k.

that actually was why i voted for stein.

>would landslide the general

He lost 2.5 million in the popular vote.

nope, i thought trump was going to lose the whole time.

Same. The next day I went into work everyone was asking how I knew

>Did you think Trump would actually win?
Yes

>when did you start to believe?
When I saw the pollster oversampling dems

I believed absolutely after seeing these digits, and I didn't waver. Indeed, I knew the polls were rigged and the election coverage was rigged, so I didn't look at election coverage until late at night when Trump was already winning. These digits are the truth.

CHECKED!!

Hey man, I've had high blood pressure since the election. So please stop. I'm sorry I can't have anymore salt

Same here basically except I got a tad bit nervous with the Kahn and pussygate stuff but I didn't change my mind that he would win in a landslide, which he did.

But that's not how it works

Please don't bring that up it triggers me so much knowing our president (Hillary Clinton) was more qualified and did a better job yet still lost. Im literally shaking that a racist celebrity steak salesman won over a tolerant and intelligent lady. Misogyny is so real right now I can't even

>It was rigged but Hillary still lost.
Why do Leftists love to lie so much?

Yes, I thought he would win. Never wavered in that conviction. I could just feel it in my bones. When? By late summer/early fall of 2015. Told my spouse, made a bet. He thought I was nuts and though he wanted Trump to win he just didn't quite trust that I was right. He apologized early in the morning day after Election Day.

I had told a bunch of friends as well, and it's funny; they're all kind of mystified and even spooked now. I just thought it was so obvious to anyone actually paying attention and not just living in a lying media hugbox. Especially if you'd been following the happenings in Europe.

When Jamal came into my shed and started hitting me and blamed me for Trump winning, even though I didn't vote because my Wife's son locked me in my shed on election day.

Are you gay, famm?

I thought so from the beginning but I wavered a little on Election Day

No

In Jan.

4 steht für Livestyle

November 26 2015 said nothing could stop him and I was right

When Cruz brought in all the Amish.

Yeah, I believed he could've won. I started believing in him once he promised to build the wall and bring back jobs.

I always knew he would win the primary, but never the actual presidency.

L.A. fag here

there was absolutely no excitement for Shillary. Saw fuck tons of Bernie bumper stickers and and signs. I only remember seeing 1 (one) lawn sign for Hillary. The owner of that house works a union job.

I did not believe. All day election day I was saying to myself "haha there's no way he can win, the powers that be won't let him". Watching the states flip red and blue I waited for my home state FL to stay blue. I still don't believe it. Im hoping when inauguration takes place this feeling might go away. I keep pausing throughout the day to say "holy shit we won". I go to the market and see magazines that have Donald Trump's face next to the words President elect and I break out laughing like an idiot. I actually do feel like I've entered some strange reality.

I wanted to delude myself into believing the polls are skewed, but we believe that every election it looks like we'll lose. We did it for Ron Paul in 2008 and 2012. Many conservatives did it for Romney in 2012.

Averaging the polls taken after the FBI announcement on October 28 gave Trump

yes, June 2015

i won 10000 dollars on him, so yes.

i didnt bet until the very end tho.. i assumed he would win a long time ago, but i also assumed that hillary would steal the election.

it wasnt until her campaign truly started to implode at the end, when the fbi was leaking shit on her, that i realized she had too many enemies in powerful positions to steal the election.

by that time the odds had gone way down, but luckily they spiked back to almost one to six the night of the election, and i went all in.

Well i believed for a few month going into the election but for some reason about 2 days prior i was in full panic mode and i was sure he wasnt going to win. I think what really tipped me off was these independant facebook posts that would be all, "they saybno women will vote for trump.... lets do an independant poll". Like 50k woman said yes and it was a no name faggot without a blue check or anything so this is when i really started to believe. But i also knew on day one that when peoplr said that women will vote for clinton just because hse is a woman... my response is, i dont think you realize how maby woman hate other woman.

>release his tax returns
kek. 1 out of Over 9000, not bad m8

this, i was super bummed that the end was near on the night before and i thought that i had to delete all my ted memes and such out of shame

when florida was called i nutted

when wisconsin was called i knew we had it but was still worried about it being stolen.

then when nobody was calling PA i turned on my tv and saw ABC had 274 for trump and i cried

No I thought the US had lost all self respect and was too outnumbered by shitskins.

I didn't really buy the part about the panhandle turning the state red. Karl Rove was saying it and my buddy from Florida said it when I texted him telling his shit state needed nuked. I really thought it was going to be over early.

>Trump can't win the primary
>Trump can't win the general election
>Trump can't deport all the illegals
>Trump can't build a wall
>Trump can't be the fifth face on Mount Rushmore
>Trump can't be all five faces on Mount Trumpmore
>Trump can't colonize Mars
>Trump can't crown himself Galactic Emperor
>Emperor Trump can't defeat the Xenos
>Emperor Trump can't transcend physical existence
>Emperor Trump can't claim the throne of the God of Death
>God Emperor Trump can't genocide all Xenos
>God Emperor Trump can't claim two divine thrones at once
>God Emperor Trump can't create his own divine throne
>God Emperor Trump can't defeat the Elder Gods

I was sure after Clinton's emails were re-invisgated by FBI.

I was in a bar when I read about it, and told my friend "FBI just gave to Trump the presidency of United States. It was a very nice moment of my life.

hard to remember, but when my friends lost hope over the debates (stupid faggots) i chided them hard and never did lose hope myself
i saw what trump was achieving there
first debate: no preparation, hammered, but learning the ropes
Second: they try the same tricks that worked the first time, he blows them out the water
third: they hammer him, but he still holds his own. Debate rigging is very apparent by this time. I had full trust his electorate wouldnt be budged there.
i had trust in the last month of the campaign because trump impressed me by his moves
also my faggot friends were (all polacks) impressed by two things:
1/ the polls
2/ the social mindset they bathe in as youngsters, the liberal buzz.
i told them time and time again polls are not to be trusted, that they dont know that because it's the first important election they're going through
still point 2 got them down
desu though i was scared of the vote rigging, and i fully believe Trump won against 10 to 20% rigging in his disfavor, possibly more
truly a hero quest, and ultimately it is this realization that made me believe
at each step of his journey, his looked like the classical fairy tale Hero Quest
Every power structure was against him and he was a man of the people, and kept winning out of sheer faith and courage
so when my faggy impressionable excuses for polacks of friends lost hope, i certainly didnt

I told my gf over a year ago that Hillary would win because she bought the election from the beginning-- anyone paying attention knew that. There were 4 Democrat candidates and 120 Republican ones-- it was obvious from the start that they wanted her in office.
When Trump won the nomination, I knew that I might be wrong and that possibly voting still meant something. Election day I had a deep gut feeling he'd win. If I had told myself that a year earlier, of have slapped myself.

I thought he would barely win with 270 electoral votes due to a huge noncollege white turnout. But I never thought he would win Pennyslvania or Michigan. I thought he would win either Wisconsin or Nevada and New Hampshire. I trusted the polls.

I started to believe when he won florida.

I know I suck

underrated post, fuck those xenos

Yes, won $500 off $100 bet

I wanted him to win but didn't believe until this get.

I was at a crawfish book in match and drunkenly proclaimed Trump would win by sweeping the rust belt states. I got two texts from friends who were there the next day telling me how they had remembered my prediction. Felt good

> Did you think Trump would actually win?
yes. well, nothing is certain, i knew he would win IF hillary didn't rig it.

It was about April this year i started to realise, i'd seen Trump Generals for months and ignored it, i then watched on of his live rallies and instantly knew the mad man would win.

I think it was florida or somewhere, he was talking about the UN building costing 3.5Billion Euros and how they got ripped off.
everything he was saying was correct, WAY too correct for the media to handle.
> CORRUPTION
> "im a builder, i build things!"
> "on time! under budget!"
> Corruption, incompetence
> rigged system

i sperg'd out on /pol about it like:
> OMFG amerifats, i get Trump now, i 100% unironically support trump and see why he's exactly the man for the job

Bet £500 on Trump win, and electoral collage landslide.
£6.5k return...
>feelsgoodman.jpg

there are a lot of fuck wits on Sup Forums but as a whole its not stupid.

Whos got bets on le pen?

Final state polls on RealClearPolitics by the Trafalgar Group all had Trump winning PA + MI + OH + FL.

Still didn't believe until BetFair made in an odds-on favorite.

Boil* Fucking autocorrect

> nervous with the Kahn and pussygate stuff
faggot.
never doubt 83D chess, pussygate won the black male vote.

> "shiiiiittteeee i wanna grab dem bitches by the pussy!"

Nigel Farage's speech at Trump's ralley

i made 10k usd on trump, but i wouldnt bet on le pen. the system there will fuck her out of a win unless she wins in an absolute landslide, and wind up just doesnt support that happening.

ive got my fingers crossed for our austria bros, tho

*the wind up so far

to be honest i did nearly an hero myself after le cox.
so i might be being a little unfair.

my bad, burgeranon, u did good, made your old pops proud

> i wouldnt bet on le pen
never know. have faith.

> absolute landslide
better start prepping for a landslide then

I believed he would win after the first debate, whether they could stop him I was unsure. I knew Dem numbers would be down from 2012 and many of the key demos that King Nigger relied on wouldn't be energized. Then he dominated the debates and all eyes were on the Republican primaries, no one talked about the Dems. The writing was on the wall.

the primary turnout numbers got me to believe he could win. i got on at 6.4 to 1 odds at around the height of pussygate. made nearly 13 buttcoin which is about 13k ausfailian dollarydoos.

I didn't believe Trump would win but i hoped
I always hoped and prayed that Trump will win.
On november 8 before going to sleep i just gave up and accepted that Trump would lose.
When i woke up i fucking cried and praised Kek.

Kek is real

this is current likely 2nd round.

her "odds" right now are better than trump's on election night.

Brexit and Trump have emboldened people, the underdogs are winning, this can only help le pen.

A few months ago, there was a refugee who raped a women in wheelchair in northern france i think, angry mob came out to burn refugee shelter.

french user was saying:
> if this is happening there [a very liberal part of france], then it shows the french are on the verge of snapping. if not already.

> paris
> nice
> priest
> the jungle
> somalians
> paris gang fights

i dunno user, its similar setup.

I always assumed it was going to be trump vs clinton, i thought sanders had maybe a 15-20% chance of beating clinton. I knew trump was going to be the republican candidate from the start though, i honestly have no idea how people thought otherwise.

I always gave him better than even odds of winning the presidency. About a week up to the election i knew he was going to win for sure, the lowest point was maybe a month/3 weeks before where i was thinking it might get pretty close and was facing the possibility that hillary might win, but i always had my money on trump.

A few months before the election it became clear that Trump had won in the minds of the nation. Then the media went North Korea mode, and I wasn't sure if he'd be able to get into a dystopian fake pretend democracy. But he did.

forgot pic

I bet $250 and won $550. Kind of a shitty payout considering how far-out I placed it (like in March) but his odds were shit the whole time I guess. $250 was also the max on the shitty website I used (Bovada) plus they FedEx'd my check, so I had to be there to sign for it. Won't be using that shit again. But yes, OP, I was very confident he'd win and tbqh surprised he lost the popular vote by so many votes, but whatever it just makes people more upset which makes me giggle.

SORRY DRUMPFKINS BUT THIS IS NOTHING LIKE BREXIT!!

MADAME PRESIDENT!!!!

No. It felt fucking soul crushing to here my old Father talk about how Trump would smack Hillary. I'd seen him super disappointed in the last two elections, and I knew a Clinton prez would send him over the edge.

I doubted it would happen a LOT. I bought into the Algorithmic Jew (online polls).

This, regarding the primaries. It was clear after the second debate or so - if you were paying attention that is. I'm actually surprised how right I was - months ago I was talking with a friend and figured it'd be the 2000 election all over again, sure enough we got an electoral win w/o the popular vote and a whole lot of people bitching about recounts.

what a garbage political system the frogs have

>1st round, choice of tons of parties candidates
>Le Pen wins handily but no one can ever get 50% so it goes to a second round
>All the lefties vote against Le Pen and she loses
It's fucking wack. I really don't think she'll be able to pull it off but here's to hoping..

I actually didn't know. Hillary seems to be really popular, but maybe its just some select people really loud on social media. Trump also seems to be really popular in my state (Minnesota, surprisingly) so I figured that maybe Trump had a majority of normal working people supporting him but they just weren't as vocal as Hillary supporters. Both had an equal amount to be true
but

you're that guy. Tell me all about it agian. How did the money change your life?

this is why i say she is a long shot and wouldnt bet on her.

she needs to absolutely sweep the nation to win it. yeah, its possible and there is a lot of animosity and what not in france, but honestly, people are so fucking cucked it puts germany and sweden to shame.

france has been niggerland for generations now, they have married into that culture. yeah... it could happen, but it could just as well be a whole bunch of idiots blaming the right for terrorism and deciding to show team up to prove that love trumps hate instead.

its a long shot, and the real odds arent great. i wouldnt want to put money on her unless it was better than 5:1.

after this. I knew it was over.

i always knew he would win without any doubt -- i'm only disappointed i didn't put money on it

The polls were actually very accurate when they made their adjustments for changes in the electorate in the final week. They only missed WI, MI, and PA by so much because there were few polls in the final week. WI actually had just one poll in the final week, and Trump was up 1.

either you didnt have any money, or you had some doubts.

i was all in, only wish i had more at the time

I was a click away from betting $500 after that lewd tape was released and he had 11/2 odds, but I pussied out.

hillary was ill on national television so yes and also trump is a zionist and good friends with hillary

When this happened I knew it was a done deal

1 day after he announced I saw the vid on Sup Forums, I didnt even know who Trump was, back then I didnt even agree with all of his policies but I recognized his competence immediately and actually talked with my family about him, saying "I think he can become president"

but it wasnt until 1 week later when I watched some old interviews that I joined the Trump train and was sure he would win. I never doubted him, not during the primaries and not during the GE

everyone of you who doubted him is an idiot. everyone who was not sure he'd win clearly lacks the basic intelligence to recognize competence

Yes. It wasn't a faith but a a near-certain estimate based on a constitution of stringent logical analysis. My only fear was that a wave of (((MSM))) subversion might catch voters just before the elections but those yanks hell the line.

Yes. When he announced it

they went back to 11/2 just as the first votes started getting counted. i put $2000 in at that point

yes I did

I bet tons of money on him and won big

emotionally speaking I didn't feel confident but rationally it was obvious

When the Reuters +6 poll came out right before the election. (Then was censored almost immediately)

it took me MONTHS to put money on him

I thought betting sites were illegal or a scam
finding faith in Trump is one thing
finding faith in strangers on the internet is quite another

I thought he'd completely beaned it with the grab em by the pussy thing but when the polls had him within touching distance on the the 7th i knew he'd win.

I wanted him to win because I can't stand political dynasties and I knew a madman like trump could ruin the Bushes and the Clintons if he got traction. I started to believe when I saw how the DNC Michigan primary polling was all wrong. That made me think that (((they))) were giving Hill too much credit in the rust belt, but my own electoral map didn't have PA and WI, I never thought PA would turn red.

I bet my dad $100 at for 3:1 odds and I won. I am still pissed that I didn't throw down $1k for real bet.

On 9/11 when Hillary collapsed. I knew it was over for her campaign.

June 2015