Remember when Hillary was in the lead?

Remember when Hillary was in the lead?

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/op-edge/369019-donald-trumped-hillary-clinton-us-presidency/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

remember when Jeb was?

Member when Hillary had a blue wall?

Remember when people thought Hillary was going to win?

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

Member when this happened?

Remember when Marcosoft Ruboto was actually a threat?

Hillary was never in the lead at any point during the election.

Trump was crushing her the entire general election.
It was never even a contest.

She's still in the lead, drumfskin!

Mr Garrison LOVES drawing Hillary with a big fat sexy ass - he clearly wants to fuck her.

Trump's about to schlong dat ass big league.

I love tasting those salty tears queer bait

this

a lot of hillary's campaign money went into hiding the fact that she had zero support outside of the people she cuts checks for.

Who?

>jeb!
>lead

Seriously though, while you are all celebrating it seems she hasn't given up just yet.

rt.com/op-edge/369019-donald-trumped-hillary-clinton-us-presidency/

Yea right

Desperate grasping at straws is all this is

>yfw

J U S T
U
S
T

She had to win WI, PA, and MI, and PA has already said they're not doing a recount. It's over.

If you read the article in Russia today, it is explained that you guys could (potentially) get fucked hard by the delegate vote that will take place early in December. In the case she manage to buy enough of them, this vote can overturn the election result since she would have then won both the popular and delegate votes. In this scenario, game is over for Trump, at least that is what is said. Any thought?

If they steal the election, there will absolutely be a civil war. Also, a LOT of electors would have to defect and vote against their constituents, which, while there is only a $1000 fine, would be political suicide. They'd never work again. Politicians look out for themselves above anyone else.

they'd have to convince and pay off dozens of electors who have been harassed and threatened by shills for months. won't happen

No. Because she never really was. And all of Sup Forums knew it too.

>LARPing
Kek

No

Kek.

Virtually no chance of that happening.

Just libtards in the bargaining phase, trying desperately to grasp at the last straws available.

No.