Steinberg

Jill Stein hijacked the recount to purposely undermine Dems and fuck it up to make its outcome illegitimate, thus benefiting Trump's rightful claim to the POTUS.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

abc27.com/2016/12/03/challenge-to-presidential-election-in-pennsylvania-is-over/
electionreturns.pa.gov/ENR_NEW
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i really want to plow her

Didn't she say she supported Trump a week or two before the election?

She's just exposing the electoral college for the bullshit that it is so it'll hopefully be over turned and then other political parties can run.

she said Hillary would mean war, I think thats as far as she went though.

I honestly cant figure this bitch out

Jill Stein was literally on the news saying trump was the better option 1 month ago. i say podesta has her whole family at gun point

Kek agrees.

She wants to see the 2 party system burn, and a Trump victory helps move things toward a multi-party system, assuming the fractures Trump and Sanders exposed are still there next election.

Occam's razor, my friend.
Jews gonna Jew.

40th dimensional jew chess.

it was a social experiment. they have control of facebook and access to data from it

they wanted to see how both sides political factions supporters would respond. liberals stopped talking about bombing government buildings and republicans talked about bombing government buildings

It's obvious Jill Stein was funded by a bot, it's obvious she did everything on behalf of Hillary's campaign, it's obvious Soros is behind it all, it's obvious he was trying to frame Trump as a cheater, it's obvious was funding the anti-trump riots to create the narrative that Trump couldn't have won without cheating, and it's obvious this was all a farcical attempt to steal the election which ultimately didn't work. Soros is a sore loser. He wouldn't have reached his position if he gave up easily. He made Jill buy time while he tried every bribe/threat imaginable to put his people in charge of the recount and plant fake evidence of trump cheating. The bribes/thread failed and it was too risky to proceed with the plan, and now the democrats are left with an even bigger awkward mess to clean.

1. money
2. publicity
She's raking in millions off this and staying in the news long past her allotted 15 minutes of fame. Any reason why this isn't enough motivation?
But wait - there's more!
3. Seeing how Bernie Sanders, who wasn't a Democrat until 5 minutes before the primaries, nearly captured their nomination, and how thin the next batch of Democrat presidential candidates is likely to be, she's looking to set herself up as a folk hero to the Democrat base and crash their primaries in 2020.

Yep! It's widely known that the kikes support Trumo,

Good old Trumo.

Yeah, I think so. They were observing reactions from both sides, but I think there was a multifactor motive behind it as well, including money (of course) and increased dissent, amongst other things.

Why would Dems in the know want a recount when voter fraud would most likely surface? The dumb, BLM-supporting libs are totally ignorant and happily poured money into it, but that doesn't change the fact that the popular vote would essentially do a 180 due to all of the illegals / dead name voters being exposed.

Trumo is my man.

>Why would Dems in the know want a recount when voter fraud would most likely surface?
Because they were hoping they would gain full control of the recount procedure and be able to plant voter fraud for Trump instead.

Stein's preparing her 2020 run for the Democrats

But why would they trust her now that the recount got dropped? Wouldn't they be bitter af?

They desperately want Trump out and Hitlery in.

no, shes paid by soros

but she jewed soros out of his money
LOl

There's really no way to test for voter fraud in a recount, unless there's added fraud in the recount itself.
About the only thing they could test for would be if there were more ballots cast than registered voters. That should be obvious from the first count.
They would have to do hardcore forensics like fingerprinting and paper analysis and that would likely be illegal and unfeasible as it violates the premise of a secret ballot.

I don't think it's possible to jew the King Jew out of money. That would be some Twilight Zone level shit.

There has to be some type of compromise - like Steinberg giving up some of that sweet gilf poontang or signing over one of her organs in case he needs it in the future.

This desu.
But real voter fraud is legal anyways because it happens when voters lie about their name and don't have to provide ID.

LEAVE JILL ALONE

REREREREEEEEEEEE

She is crazy as fuck. Even the Green Party has disavowed her due to her shenanigans.

Jill Stein will run on the 2020 ticket as a Democrat.

Well she just dropped the PA recount so now there's no way for them to even overturn the Election results, so this was either all a big scam or she did it to fuck with the Dems.

>But why would they trust her now that the recount got dropped? Wouldn't they be bitter af?

We're talking about liberals here, the most delusional people on the planet. All that would need to be done is remind them that she has a vagina, and that she tried to keep Trump from the WH, and she would a lock. Facts have no relevance.

STEIN HAS NOT QUIT PURSUING PENNSYLVANIA. ...THAT'S MSM BULLSHIT.....

WAKE UP POL....THIS IS SERIOUS....
abc27.com/2016/12/03/challenge-to-presidential-election-in-pennsylvania-is-over/

Hillary's goal is to commit "recount fraud".....no one is watching.....

PENNSYLVANIA NOW SAYS THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE THEIR OFFICIAL RESULTS YET!!!!!

Here is the link....look at the top of the page where the words "unofficial results" are written than scroll down and look at the time...it is today

WAKE UP YOU FUCKIN POLS THIS IS SERIOUS SHIT

electionreturns.pa.gov/ENR_NEW

Yes, she's working for putin to prove Russia wasn't involved

There wasn't a recount before she shat one out of her old dry dusty vagina.

>doesn't want to start a war
>"SHE WORKS FOR PUTIN!!1"
Pic very related.

Jill is a shill anyway, she said on CNN "Trump will not win" a few days ago, and if she really wanted to help Trump, she wouldn't ask for recount in states where he barely won, but rather in those where he barely lost, no amount of autistic mental gymnastic can change this fact.