"Tell me why I should hire you?"

"Tell me why I should hire you?"

I have rare pepes and I'm really good at edging myself.

Because I too want to make America Great Again

Are those golden scissors? Good grief Donald.

IM SUPER HIGH ENERGY

I also have the bestets of words.

Because I drew you in MS paint.

Because I fight for myself and I correct myself when I am wrong. I work hard because I want good things and places for good people to enjoy peacefully.

That's why I'm applying at a five-star enterprise such as this because I know what matters in life. Everything, everyone, at all times.

Because I'm the best. 9

il post BBC threads all day on pol

nice upside-down 9, Cirno.

I hate jews.

Hired

Because I badmouthed you during the election to anyone who would listen. And I don't take any of your promises seriously.
>if you're watching his hires you know I'm right

Because I put MAGA hats on ching chong boys without dicks to spread your message.

Because it was Kek's will that I apply here, do you dare question the will of Kek?

I praised amphibian chaos god for your presidency show some gratitude you assfaggot

What kind of humorless underage pussy actually answers an OP like this seriously

Because I want to remove kebab and retake Constantinople.

I watched the apprentice and know genuinely what is looked for in Trump's hiring process.

What is humorless is your poor attempt to sew nihilism into this community. A pathetic aesthetic you paint yourself for all of us to witness. Faggot

I'll be your twink bitch boi

I posted a picture of an excited wolf girl like every other day in threads that talked about you.

"On the off chance you decide to run for president, I'd vote for you."

I will make your company great again

I promise numbers

You shouldn't.

>not oil painting on a canvass

I dont have enough money to sue when you don't pay me

I'm not Jeb!

Holy fuck the autism is off the charts. Fine fine you're hired, here's your gold star and your cookie you little doughballs.

I'm Jewish
p.s. Let me marry one of your grandkids when they become 16 so that my zionist friends know you can be trusted.

But he's going to hire Jeb!

im a billionaire looking for places to invest my money in the real estate industry

i'll take secretary of state please

Let me tell you why you should hire me. You should hire- there's many things going wrong in your company right now, let me tell you. I can make you a lot of money. A lot of money. There's people who say a random user from Switzerland wouldn't do a good job. These are foolish people. I do the best jobs. I do... One guy said to me the other day how great of a job I would do in the Trump Organisation. Listen, you're a smart guy. Aren't you the smartest guy, right? Well I just have to say you would make a terrific decision by hiring me. I will do a tremendous job at your company and make your office great again!

I'm a good work guy

how were not hired immediately

tangent question: is now a good time to buy into REITs? im assuming the markey corrected for the december rate hike

I'll let you fuck my wife

I know pivot tables really, really well.

I've been cooking since i was 15, I'm 23 now. I missed every weekend, birthday, you name it. I've worked 38 hours straight, 80 days in a row for a pittance. If you would grant me US citizenship I would do anything you required to help America. If there is an user out there who would help a fucking leaf escape this sinking ship I would do any job, I also have experience with accounting and farming. Also have cpr cert, and drivers license

Because kek watches over me and grants me doubles

Yeah, I'm sure he's using an incredibly soft metal to cut things.

You're a canuck, he already knows that.

you were talking about these doubles?

Hired.

I can drain a man's cum tanks in 30 seconds flat using only my tongue.

>f9NgxQI
Hmm, I wonder which site this was from?

"My dick is bigger than America's foreign policy.

You know what I'm talking about, Mr. President."

Because, quite frankly, I have a big brain.

Believe me

So big it'll make your head spin.

You sound like me

>filename

fucking reddit roach

lol

??

I voted for you and encouraged my friends to.

Naw m8, like THESE sweet, sweety dubaroonies

I'm a gay black demiqueer and you need me because of diversity quotas

Because I grab em' by the pussy.

Because I'm motivated. Bigly!

maybe imgur

>someone spent time and effort to animate this
elections were won with lazier memes

Just kidding.
Check em

because I know that to make america great again, we must first make america white again. and i'm up to that task :^)

Because I'm fucking white male.

>because i can't stop winning...believe me..winning is all i know.

because I'm a mason with years of experience with walls and the building thereof

Stuck in Toronto too? Every day seems to get harder

Yup

kek

kek'd
it's like that one rich kid who's not exactly part of the group and doesn't understand the banter but is just there for participations sake

made a billion shekels foreclosing on your mother and I know who runs your portfolio at Goldman Sachs

this.

>Holy fuck the autism is off the charts.
I noticed he gave the autists on the Apprentice a lot of chances. I think he has a soft spot for them.

Because you'd have to fire me, since I already work for the federal gov't, and that's a lot of bullshit paperwork you won't have time for while you're making the country gr-r-r-r-eat.

Because America must become great again.

kek not bad