Mainstream media says not to blame terrorist for Ohio State attack

The mainstream media is now blaming white people and poverty for the terrorist attack at Ohio State.

Wah Wah Wah

Cry moar fgt

Somali's are violent and dangerous, fuck the news media for protecting them.

Great link.
I'm really glad you shared this, so much great writing in that article.
>inb4 vice news

The way that stuck up liberal says radicalized like they'd be justified makes me want start up the oven

>Canadian
>eh in ID

Trump is president now. Those agenda driven headlines used to work for the useful idiots, not any fuckin' more.

MAGA

That's LGBT2 you FUCKING BIGOT

>spend five minutes in their neighbourhood
>act like you know all about their plights and struggles
why are white people so fucking dense?

Oh shit, wrong post. eh, never mind guy.

K'ek.

Hello, my vibrant friend.

Supporting you CHILDREN for generations allows you to know them better than they know themselves.

Negras are children. They need guidance. The problem is we have spoiled our children. So bad that they have become criminals.

Right live is in store and I'm sure they'll be kicking and screaming the whole way.

>media does damage control

Oh my god this is glorious.

Yes, they are a threat.

K'ek, I'm not African-Canadian though.

>It's shocking that they're not murdering us all

Ummm, you're supposed to be telling us that they're not a threat.

Doesnt matter what the say. All that matters is if donald stop immigration from there like he said he would

>downtrodden

Maybe, just maybe, we should be letting third-worlders who are "downtrodden" immigrate to our country.

The thread hadn't even really gotten rolling and you managed to fuck it up. I'm impressed, Leaf.

This.

>Somali Refugees Are Not a Threat
>Has a picture of Somali Refugee Attack

It's because Somalis are incredibility incompetent people

>It's shocking they aren't more violent
Exactly, if we don't let them fuck our wives then we should expect to be beheaded. It's almost 2017.
#wivesforlives

>Somali Refugees are not a threat

>Its shocking they're not radicalized more often

When a set of political beliefs becomes untenable but you still gotta earn that paper

Oh those poor Somali's, living in a large American city for free, free college. Must be so hard compared to the utopia they come from.

>there are actually people who think that importing thousands or even millions of Muslim niggers from one of the biggest shitholes on the planet is a good idea and anyone opposed to this is only against it because they are a racist nazi

Do these people actually want to live in a third world country?

cool fakenews, bro

>its shocking they're not radicalized more often

Now, why, praise tell, are their communities always downtrodden? All over the fucking world? Why, leftists? WHY?

The phrase is pray tell Norwaybro, your point stand though.

place where I used to work hires tons of somalis. i worked my way up to manager from the bottom. they can barely show up everyday, don't take their work seriously, then flame out after a few weeks. they smelly, arrogant, ungrateful pests that should be shipped back to where they came from only to have the boat sink on the way.

Didn't he feel unsafe to do his religious activities?

Sounds like white people are at fault this time.

>isolated
>columbus, ohio community
what the fuck.. I really wish some richfag would get a personal army to round up all those shit skins and this libcuck reporter and ship them all to somalia.

Thanks. I should be asleep instead of increasing my blood pressure on Sup Forums right now.

Yeah but how does one attack by a Somalian compare to centuries of colonialism

Go to sleep man, there will be a never ending supply of this shit for tomorrow.

knave or fool, you can be only one
unless ausfag

PSA
PSA
PSA
SAYING "this" IS NOT CONTRIBUTING
LURK MOAR SHITPOSTING FAGGOT

Yeah, forget all that Blackhawk Down nonsense goyim. The skinnies are your friends :^)

>white guy kills PoC
>evil white racists
>PoC kill white people
>evil white racists
what else is new? the (((media))) only have 1 style of "journalism" it's white peoples fault, then they fill in the blanks over time

My town has a lot of Somali immigrants. I went to school with many of them as well since their ghetto neighborhood was in the school district. The women can be cool or cunts, but they're generally not violent or any real trouble. The men though...every last one a thuggish shithead. A large majority of our gang crime here is Somalis playing Crips and Bloods. I have never met a Somali guy that didn't fit this mold.

>they're not a threat, but they should be if they knew enough to be pissed off!

I don't understand what point they thought they were making.

>"It's shocking they're not radicalized more often."
>Admitting that Somali ghettos are contributing to terrorism.
>Since radicalization is less than expectations, a few knifings here and there is a-ok.

Fuck MSM