Man Harassed by Mexican cunt for #buildthewall shirt

This will make your fucking blood evaporate, this cunt and her cuck boyfriend need to be fucking charged, evicted and sent the fuck back to Mexico

youtube.com/watch?v=VsoVYStL6gQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q8ImH1df6yk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Mexican cunt
You mean, Mexicunt or Metzicunt? I'm just axing.

Cunt, straight up, no need for a qualifier on this crazy fucking bitch

the digits

Fuck. GO TRUMP!

does anyone know the story behind this? why were these strangers in his house? the whole thing seems fishy to me

Trump

This only made the blood in my penis boil, shes cute as hell. She was mirin him hard if you can't tell.

>be a racist
>identify as a racist
>get treated like a racist
1+1 = 2 Sup Forums
He deserved it

this, she wouldve loved to jump on chads bwc infront of her cuck bf

That went sexual real quick.

>wanting border security is racist

I really wish this shit would stop.

That heavy breathing... her stuttering, his test making her get closer and closer... yeah she wanted it bad.

>cuck boyfriend

He was clearly just some whitejknight friendzoned friend of hers. Notice how she leaves her a lone with him?

Here is her apology

cool story bitch. ive seen this before. shes not sorry for "letting anger get the best of her". shes sorry she got put in the spotlight and looks like a total moron

b8 at best. 3 sketels

It's fake. She never apologized.

fake gay saged

you should be banned

SHE'S GOT TO GO BACK

The guy who uploaded the video posted this.
faggot.

You're the first one to go back you whore.

Old news famalam.

a lethargic sounding wimp with no friends, the embodiment of Sup Forums.

i bet this girl could make any Sup Forums user left-wing by just taking their virginity.

Entitled California leftists lash out, video #2958375

She straight up wanted his dick by the end of that video. She was probably recording all of it and getting all of those angles for schlicking material later on.

Fug

why are there strangers in his house

She just wanted his diq

Globalists need to fucking die

>wears provocative shirt
>not willing to back it up to filthy spic and her cuckboy bf
I wish we could deport pussies too.

Nobody has to justify their political positions to anyone.

If you just mumble and stare at your dick when people come up to you and start shit, then you can't really call yourself a man.

Like other user said, you are not obligated to explain yourself to anyone.

And it's kind of white trash to get into shouting matches with people that are below you.

Why would he even stoop to talk to these people?

Shit

>get harassed by complete assholes
>continuously belittle him for no reason
>have to explain yourself to them
No he did the right thing. He must deal with this shit on a daily basis, I was getting really angry just watching it.

>Filename

On the other hand, that bitch in the video is annoying and I hope she gets deported.

she deserves a name,
what is it again?

Wait a fucking attosecond.
Was the bitch flirting with the guy at the end of the video? When she was calling him a virgin and asking if he would like to touch her, sounded very very sexual.
God damn, I wish I could have this sex appeal, even if a bitch is mad at me still she is down to hop on my dick.

>Hey buddy, why you wanna keep out illegal immigrants out of country? You racist or something?

Ahhh the fucking brain functions of these people. It brings me an abstract kind of feel.

be scared nazi scum

Historically, even though police officers are citizens just like you and me, they're trained and taught to hold themselves to a superior standard than those around them (meaning not in blue) live to.

Things like not getting into a verbal/fist fight over a t-shirt and whether or not someone I probably will never meet again in my lifetime thinks of it or me because of it.

Yeah, she was getting pretty turned on.

u deserve better.

>wanting to fuck an ugly retard that can barely speak English

Yeah, no thanks user. Sounds like you're projecting.

youtube.com/watch?v=q8ImH1df6yk

Is this the "mexican" cunt? Sounds like her, looks like her, her name is Erika and lives in the same city where this guy lives

lol the guy in this video was a fucking cuck. He just sat there and took that harrashment. What a little bitch. Hope he dies a virgin lol. A real man would have stood up for himself. What a cuck pussy.

That's not her, dude. The accent sounds nothing alike and that girl is Asian while the girl in the video is latino.

M US T
H A V E
N A M E S

let dox this bitch and teach all Mexicans their place.

she says she is latina cause it fits her narrative but looks more asian than mexican

Erika Chang - Address, Phone Number, Public Records | Radaris
radaris.com/p/Erika/Chang/

Find Erika Chang's contact information, age, background check, white pages, property records, liens, civil ... Erika Chang, 2543 28Th, San Francisco, CA 94116, (415) 665-3841 ... Erika Chang-Sing gives her Martin Luther King, Jr speech.

Dude being harassed kept pretty calm and knew what sort of game those two leftists were trying to play, well done to him for keeping his composure.

Just deport em

nah, he's a fucking bitch ass nigger. If he were a real man, he would have punched that cunt. Little bitch should cut his wrists and clean the gene pool of little bitches like him.

I've seen latinas that look like her and I live in fucking leafland.

bro that's clearly not her.

Liberals fucking with the same poor individuals they pretend to care about. Nothing new here.

If you walk up to someone and try to emgage them in a politicial discussion they're not obligated to do shit

Touchy Tequila

Doesn't make him less of a pussy. Hope he's reading this right now so he knows he's a fucking wuss. You're a fucking wuss, mate. You should have punched her, but you're a bitch ass loser.

Nope, not her. Only slight similarity is the tone of her voice

Not her. Clearly not asian.

This is what the left wants, they want to bait Trump supporters by proviking them in public situations and then posting it on social media so their cuck libtard friends can comment. Instead this bitch and her cucked boyfriend have come out looking like complete assholes by harassing a chilled out bro in his own apartment complex.

Styxhexenhammer's ex wife.

Why would he give them what they wanted?

Has to be pure bullshit

TRUMP

Fuck... This woman is the most irritating fucking retard, but I just can't stop watching it.

>I am more educate than you and your whole family
>Can't string a sentence together

Her mouth words are youtube comments shistposting tier.

ouch

No, she was trying to start something and he backed off like a bitch. You don't look like the bigger man, you look like the biggest pussy. He should have stood up for himself, but, instead, he looks like a bitch and now everyone knows he is one. Stupid fucking cuck making all us white people look like pussies.

This.

>aproached in meaningful discussion
this motherfucker straight up starting cussing this guy out and calls it meaningful discussion. California needs to get nuked

You had one chance to write "reply or your mother will die" and you wasted it. Sad!

Did anyone find the girl or the guy ?
And not that fake letter

her name is ERIKA

ha civil war 2.0 when?

Doesn't look like her

this, she wanted that big racys aryan chad D.