When will men realize that they are literally inferior versions of women...

When will men realize that they are literally inferior versions of women? You're LITERALLY missing a piece of a chromosome that all women have. Not to mention ALL babies are born female, but then become male later on if there's a defect in the zygote-forming process. If that isn't proof that all men are retarded deformities then I don't know what is,

Wars, death, and violence = creations of men and men alone. In a matriarchal society, the Earth wouldn't be polluted or 1/100th as evil or corrupt as it is today. There would be vast gardens as far as the eye can see. Humans would eat fruit and animals would be more trusting of the human race. Would we be as technologically advanced? Maybe not, but who really needs an iPhone or a Mazda Miata? Life would be simple, and it would revolve around families and healthy food and traveling.

weak bait

make a commie thread, guaranteed (you)s right now

Are you sure? Women can only make other women by themselves. The male xy can make either men or women without women.

Well looks like you are inferior to me because
a) I am a mtf woman as of 3 weeks ago
b) You are LITERALLY missing some chromosomes

Lame bait, saged.

must be the part that gives women their emotion-controlled psyche

>not wanting a full set

>settling for a single duplicate

You and people like you are cancer

Dumb fuck

Less chromosome = better

>1 post by this ID
sage

>tfw genetic lottery loser
>tfw inferiority complex
>tfw end up transitioning

does this mean that down syndrome is true master race?

So the people with downs syndrome are superior. You know they have one extra chromossome.

tbqh men are the niggers of the gender world and commit almost all the crime

>female chromosome has two x's
>determines their genetic superpower with its shape
>it's all legs being spread
That being said, I wonder if there is chromosome Rule 34.

Holy shit my sides hahahahaha

A carp has 104 chromosomes. By this logic, they should be superintelligent hyperdimensional gigabeings.

So is the extra part of the woman's X loaded with junk?

Is Y more efficient than X?

Maybe we're actually missing the part of the chromosome that's holding women back from the same ability as men.

all the extra baggage goes into that other leg