Why Amy Schumer will be the most perfect (imperfect) Barbie ever

Why Amy Schumer will be the most perfect (imperfect) Barbie ever

washingtonpost.com/news/arts-and-entertainment/wp/2016/12/03/schumerbarbie/?utm_term=.0c3bc8cff9dc

(((They))) really could not have cast a more perfect actress

Truly a Barbie-esque figure, no?

Such a strong, funny, independent woman

Just name her sexiest woman of the year already
What are you, fat-phobic?

More awards for her courage and talent

How do you go out to exercise and come back fatter than before and holding a chili dog?

That'll do pig

If this is what little girls are supposed to look up to I hope I never have girls

>washingtonpost

More like Barbie-Q.

This woman just represents everything I hate about the modern world.

Moreso than Hillary.

Underrated

And of course she's got a fucking tramp stamp.

Feminist fat girl that no one outside of the media likes starring in a feminist propaganda. This movie is going to bomb harder than ghost busters, I guarantee it.. Screencap this.

>This movie is going to bomb harder than ghost busters, I guarantee it.. Screencap this.
Nobody's impressed with your predictive powers.

no, you know what, Amy Schumer reeks of this entirely fabricated awkward, funny girl trying to being edgy, whos also trying to present herself as a down to earth, realistic individual. this is way overdone.

Television needs to stop pandering to the lowest common denominator. Telling people what the typical female is through this gaudy repetitive regurgitation of what we should expect females to be. no.

And it's not even that I'm particularly opposed to feminist/female humor and perspectives, but to pump out the same trash over, and over again, in movies, tv sitcoms, comedians, please, send these boring girls away. I desire individually creative females that actually reflect the genuine, wide array in opinions of females. Is that so much to ask for.

This movie with her as Barbie will flop tremendously. It will lose HUGE money.

How can these hollywood drugged idiots producing this not know this?

Schumer-Barbie even farts when you squeeze it!

I dunno about barbie, but she looks like she was born to be the live action miss piggy.

Amy Schumer looks too much like my aunt, which makes me hate them both. They are equally degenerate.

>We get to watch another femishit movie bomb at the box office

Hundred bucks says they blame Trump for it

This is what a real wombyn looks like, shitlords.
It's about time you stopped looking at your japanese cartoon masturbation bait and joined the real world.

No thanks!

Your shitpost is bending the laws of physics.

Gross

Underrated

Literally never heard of her until I was listening to Howard Stern a year ago and she was on. As soon as she said that she thinks falling down is the funniest thing you can do, so that's why she plopped in front of Kim Kardashian, another fucking waste - that was the exact moment I knew I hated her.

Amy schumer is garbage. At everything.

Say hello to Ken