Does Sup Forums agree?

Does Sup Forums agree?

No.

People without guns shouldnt be able to regulate them

No

Women shouldn't even be able to vote, let alone regulate anything

spbp

who's called for common sense vagina regulations?

People without penises

Shouldn't be able to vote

checked

People shouldn't be able to regulate people, that's God's job. Bless.

People without jobs should be able to vote for welfare.

Fair enough, but only if in trade we agree people without guns shouldn't be able to regulate them

>a baby is your vagina
Liberal logic.

I'm conflicted because I'm morally against abortion, but know that impoverished people abort at a higher frequency.

>people without guns shouldnt be able to regulate them

I will accept this if the same rule applies to penises and white skin

>the murder of the child becomes less immoral if the mother is poor
that's retarded though

No one is regulating vaginas. They're regulating/protecting fellow human life being denied rights because it happens to be occupying a womb.

lmao came here to post this

Maybe then those with vaginas SHOULDN'T HAVE FUCKING VOTED FOR THESE PEOPLE TO REPRESENT THEM ON THESE ISSUES.

/thread

People without penises shouldn't force them to pay alimony.

People that are elected to lead a nation should have control over the intake of new people into the nation, be it immigration or birth.
The ability to create another person is important and should be used responsibly. However, most people with this ability are not inherently responsible and therefore need someone to tell them what they can and cannot do.

>3,000 abortions a day.
do you want an increase in child poverty? Do you think foster homes could handle that kind of increase?

>women elect white men
>complain about decisions they make

If you don't want us to regulate your privates then please don't make us pay for them.

amen

It's supposed to be destroying livelyhoods. The first year of a ban alone would shock people to the point that it doesn't become an issue.

People without guns don't get to legislate them.

Fact.

People without dicks should be allowed to vote

People with or without vaginas shouldn't force people to pay for abortions.

This.

Referring to the defunding of planned parenthood as "regulating vaginas" is like calling support of marijuana "pro-wildfire activism."

The biggest pussies in the party. So actually yeah.

so we should throw out roe v. wade?

Abortion is a woman's problem. Therefore women should vote on it. I may not like the concept, but I also don't give a shit since I will never be able to carry a child myself.

Why do chicks think they can make laws about who I fuck with my dick, then? They don't have dicks.

Hell, compared to abortion, which is murder, it is not a very serious crime!

>Fathers don't exist

I disagree that those people are not giant vaginas.

But you can be made to pay for one for 18 years.

>judaism is a matrilineal religion
>muh women like circumcisions but never for themselves

People who aren't white shouldn't be able to regulate them

So people without penises, should regulate those who have them?

people with vaginas can't even regulate them, i don't see why those without shouldn't

What the fuck does regulating vaginas mean? Has anyone ever done that, aside from muslims cutting off clits left and right?

Doctors with out cancer should not treat cancer patients

Not to mention the number of black abortions.