The left are slut-shaming Melania Trump on Reddit atm. They are also making fun of Barron, a 10 year old

The left are slut-shaming Melania Trump on Reddit atm. They are also making fun of Barron, a 10 year old.

Why is all of this suddenly okay? If we made fun of Obamas whore daughter twerking in front of people, we absolutely get scolded, but this is okay?

i2.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article8540158.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/Malia-Obama-twerks-at-a-festival.jpg

Someone please help me with this logic.

>goes on reddit

it's because this whore is on contradiction of what she is suppose to be: A conservative women and not a liberal slut.

Actually banned so can't post on there =[ just saw a post, and was reading through the comments. All of it is slut-shaming Melania. Was wondering why anyone feels this is okay.

Liberals are hypocrites.

I thought it was already implicitly known that Trump is not a conservative and the platform he campaigned on was barely even conservative. That's exactly why most of the #nevertrumpers came from the Cuckservative party.

It's insane to me how Shitlibs keep trying to point the contradiction out when many conservatives already know that Trump is not conservative, but he's far more preferable than the Hillary alternative. He at least has Pence who is Conservative as hell & is practically the opposite of Trump.

Besides, I'd rather a whore over that fucking tranny Abo that Obama calls a wife.

We finally get a first lade who is actually attractive but we're instead bombarded with negativity. Fuck that shit. I hate having to keep my mouth shut back when everyone was flattering Moochele and comparing her to Jackie O of all people. It's fucking insane. Melania is the only one since Jackie who actually looks better than her.

I've been making fun of Obama's worthless bastard children for a decade now.

>Hypocrisy
>In order to defeat X, I must become X
>Desperation
>Cognitive dissonance
Take your pick

>Sup Forumslack thinking slut shaming is wrong

Which timeline is this?

>implying people havent called obama a nigger for the past 8 years

Welcome to the bizarre world of "Liberal Logic"

Libs are the grand masters of the "Do as I say, not as I do"

These are people who beat up a homeless black woman and laughed about Pence's pet dying of old age. This election has turned them into cartoonish villains

You're missing the point. Whenever we say anything about Michelle or Obama's nig nog kids we get a lot of hate for it, and constantly being told to shut up.. but then they make fun of a 10 year old and Melania (who is the sexiest first lady ever), and it's okay?

Which is my point, wtf is up with the hypocrisy?

Here is the difference though, Sup Forums is expected to act that way, they don't like him and have made that clear. The left on the other hand can't, they have made it clear that they are tolerant and inclusive to others and disavow racist views. The right is not hypocritical because they stay true to what they think about others, the left is hypocritical because they claim such things are wrong.

Yeah I've saw a lot of shit lady. They say one thing and do another.

Like "no fat shaming" make fun of Trumps weight. "Don't make fun of Obamas family!" makes fun of Trumps family.

I also saw a lot of death threats on Twitter towards Trump. I thought that was rare but it's like everywhere. I really think the population is going to shit.

lately***

>making fun of barron
>implying Sup Forums isnt doing the same thing

but the right hasn't preached love and tolerance and how body shaming is so bad then call the first lady ugly and barron autistic

Pol is expected to be like that, I'm more so pointing out the hypocrisy of the left.

>actually banned so can't post on there =[
and you cucks wonder why we call you cancer. Fucking kill yourself and stay in your containment zone, or lurk the proper 2 years and don't be such a fucking newfag.

>I'd rather a whore over that fucking tranny Abo that Obama calls a wife

k

Leftist put restrictions on free speech and value political correctness

>The left complains when they can't slut shame a person they hate
>The left complains when they can't fat shame a person they hate
>The left complains when they can't -phobe shame a person they hate
>The left complains when they can't nigger shame a person they hate

This is why the right has free speech and the left doesn't.

You're a complete idiot. It is possible to use both, they aren't mutual. "Oh you used Reddit and got banned NEWFAG" you sound like a retard.

Goodbye mike

I made a post the other day about free speech. Worried how PC culture will keep going and ruin free speech. We are already seeing a push to get rid of "speech they don't like".

im site banned as well, im browser banned changing IP doesnt help :(

She is a paid whore that is arm candy and the kids is retarded perfect examples of Trump IMO

Change IP, clear cache and make new account. Don't log into your old account. Should work.

This ban is only 3 days on this account for calling spez a pedo and a bigot. My other account was shadow banned.

Reddit is such shit, really only go on there for discussion but it's so liberal, sometimes I wonder why I waste my time. Guess I hope to change someones mind? Idk.

>the same old stupid shooped pic

Also Melania actually look like a tranny. Thanks doctor Glodberg

Because Barron is a trap.

Melania is an Eastern European mail-order, gold digger, hooker bride.

>Fucking Eveta Peron and Hitler jr.

KGB shill.

Glorious Roman nose.