Why can't the media just let it fucking go

Why can't the media just let it fucking go

Seriously, now this monster is some grassroots hero now?

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/thats-weird-woman-hillary-bumped-grocery-shopping-met-hillary/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this looks like the same lady that found her innawoods

>NYT
>dictating who is a grassroots hero

Liberals live in a little bubble with no connection to reality or other voters.

It is..bUt that is simply a coincidence goyim.

LOL, what is Hillary trying to do?

Man Hillary really likes her some pasta

Wait you're meaning to tell me this same fucking lady found Shilldawg twice in the wild?

Yeah no way that's not staged.

obviously SHE does not use a toothbrush to wash the babydick out of her teeth

Cool. Maybe she'll make like Leonard Cohen and die.

>3,333 likes
kek please

The other lady looks really familiar. Who is this shill?

its not but its the same story

thegatewaypundit.com/2016/11/thats-weird-woman-hillary-bumped-grocery-shopping-met-hillary/

They are trying no-makeup to rebrand her as a fallen hero, a lil granny that wouldnt hurt a fly.

Meanie Trump cant prosecute a grandma!

Clinton's planning to run in 2020. This is part of a scheme to make her appear more relatable, since that fucked her during the election.

Ree noooo hillary is like u and me look she is in grocery storeeeee reee

Kek

Why does hillary look almost identical to Soros?

>She's shopping for groceries.

no

Clear as day. We need to start working on this asap

Never,Fuck trump.

If that two-page spread of her eating ice cream, petting a dog and breathing air like most humans then this ain't gonna work

She'll be dead

dayum, left out two words

tfw I vote kanye now

She's never going to win because even the left knows she's a walking joke. They only backed her because she's corrupt and controllable.

I can't believe people are so ready to absorb this propaganda. Wikileaks has revealed her to be a machiavellian piece of slim countless times. It's proven that she rigged the primaries not only to fuck up Bernie but prop up Trump. She is so fucking horrible but people can be fooled by a makeup less obviously staged grandma picture which previously have been pretty much proven to be staged by previous examples.

this. she never relents and the jew media will always be there to force her upon us.

Kek. "Folk hero"? She wishes to steal the election.

:3

Best case scenario she's the new Al Gore. She'll take up some cause and shill it for the next 12 years and eventually disappear into obscurity. Worst case she'll become president after one of the "recounts" turns up she was the winner. Humbly she will accept the presidency and then the wheels of war and chaos will roar to life in this country engulfing it in fire and lead as the second civil war and then the third world war begin.