Daily show inteviw debate exposes hillarious contridictions and logical flaws in alt right ideology

>daily show inteviw debate exposes hillarious contridictions and logical flaws in alt right ideology

haha non of you will talk about this in your exclusive self validating bubble

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BjoX-rTrXcg
a.pomf.cat/rooauk.mp4
tmz.com/2016/12/02/tomi-lahren-has-drinks-with-trevor-noah/
youtube.com/watch?v=fY9xGRZjUUI&t=1623s
youtube.com/watch?v=jy68qXMcGn8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

comedy central is news now?

That woman is so far from alt-right. I don't even know if she ever openly backed Trump, but she was a staunch Rubio supporter and never Trumper for a while.

If you reply to this thread after this post your mom will die in her sleep today.

youtube.com/watch?v=BjoX-rTrXcg
a.pomf.cat/rooauk.mp4

I think she held her own. Of course the audience and anyone extremely leftist will think she lost. Trevor tried jumping from topic to topic to back her into a corner on some issue. I went into the video thinking she would be made a fool of, but she did alright. Of course it could be that I just hate Trevor Noah, but I really tried to be unbiased in my assessment.

I'd love for Shapiro to BTFO this guy, instead of that literally who

Who is this?
Why should I care?

Fuck off idiot.

First off that nigger is a shit host and not funny.

2nd of all that woman is a fucking degenerate that can't explain her point of view because she's an uneducated cunt.

Now kys faggot

Faggots were talking about it ad nausium. Just like you're doing now.

Actually he barely put up an argument and dodged questions. Who's the one in a self-validating bubble?

This. I'm pretty sure she openly back Trump around the RNC or after that but I remember watching videos of her last year being a Rubio-girl

she's bretty hot tho senpai

his numbers must really be down for all this shilling recently

I was disappointed after watching the show, because liberals keep parroting "destroyed, destroyed!" and I had been expecting something substantial. Instead Trevor continually ignored her responses, dodged her questions, and twisted her words.

It felt unproductive, like watching him play whack-a-mole. Nothing changed, nothing was proven. Whoever says this was a landslide victory of a debate is delusional.

Fun Fact: Jobs' Syrian father ABANDONED him yet liberals still think it is all right to say he is of Syrian descent or raised by migrants

>alt right
bye rddit

>The alt right
You mean the controlled opposition?

She's alright.

I bet she loves being skull fucked, but she's alright desu senpai. 6.5/10

id love for glenn greenwald to btfo out milo

you people have had it too easy on the media with classic liberal focus pegged on surveillance and neocons. debating feminists has given you a false sense of correctness

I couldn't take more than 10 seconds of that "rant". Jeb-tier attempts at high energy, just sad. You know his rape-survival coach had to pump him up with positive thoughts for hours beforehand to get this out.

op here

i would still hate fuck the shit of her

>listening to the opinions of women

They would never invite a true intellectual on that show for fear of actually being btfo

The regressive left really needs to get called out when they start with those hostile ass assumptive questions to put their interviewee on the defensive. Shit is disrespectful.

And I'd love for Steve Sailer to btfo Glenn Greenwald

And I'd love for Chomsky to btfo Sailer

And I'd love for Nick Land to btfo Chomsky

etc

This is political entertainment, not serious debate. None of these pundits have anything insightful to share, they are trying to score points with the audience and reinforce their respective bubbles

People who need an ideological surrogates to defend their views on HBO and Comedy Central are not smart. I'm glad progressives have a mass media echochamber, I honestly think it makes them dumber and easier to cripple

fucking insufferable rant. I couldn't get through it

Not an argument, faggot.

LOL, /POLS PERFFECT WHITE GIRL GETS BLACKED

They went out for drinks that night. The "drama" was fake and scripted. tmz.com/2016/12/02/tomi-lahren-has-drinks-with-trevor-noah/

Just bring the jew ben shapiro to represent your right wing views. Not someone who clearly spent half her time preparing while the other half is on her makeup

She's a dumb fuck.

>People who need an ideological surrogates to defend their views on HBO and Comedy Central are not smart

alt right culture is nothing but pundits and muh redpill broadcasters on youtube and social media 'btfo out of dem emptional liberals' with a armies of unthinking cheerleading deplorables.

everytime i hear a new argument from some random alt right schmuck, i race to the popular alt right media outlets and color me surprised, that schmuck was just regurgitating a new argument his redpill idealogues told him about.

you really have the nerve to talk about echo chambers and debate cheerleading sitting here on /pol and worshipping milo whos whole platform is literally 'heyyy girls and guys!! tee hee. i btfo out of those liberal hehe'

look you guys have been winning because of the subversive/below the radar condition of your movement. alt right has the spotlight now. are you ready to be trashed like the bush era neocons?

Don't be fooled by the audience

youtube.com/watch?v=fY9xGRZjUUI&t=1623s

>This is political entertainment, not serious debate.

Political entertainment used to be much closer to serious debate. The very first was fucking amazing. Both Vidal and Buckley kicked ass

youtube.com/watch?v=jy68qXMcGn8

Trevor and his (((producers))) would never risk having Ben Shapiro on the show

They rather hope to have someone who might be clueless who they can back into a corner

She did well in this interview and didn't come off as stupid, but she could've been quicker when he threw things out at her such as how should Kapernick protest or when he said radicals don't represent all of BLM. She should've studied his show more to take him down

Thats a hilarious straw man image user. You must have alot to add to this free speech forum, and didn't just come here to blindly swing away at shadows and apparitions.

Perhaps you'd care to explain to me how the left and right havn't moved in concert to undermine the working class of this country through distracting retarded as fuck social issues?

We all know how the game works. I'm older then you. I worked on the Kerry Campaign, I carried water for Obama, and I supported Ron Paul. I simply want a country that puts my best interests before strangers on the other side of the planet.

Not only that, but I served. So I'll get what I want. I'll get it or I'll bring war to this shitty country.

The left likes to put everything in thematical groupings.
The "alt-right" is just a tag they use because people going against the status quo cannot be labeled nazis/xenophobes etc

tl:dr: Alt-right is a leftist term used to catagorize this whole "against establishment" thing

>picks the dumbest conservative he can get to come on the show
Wow, you're so smart and progressive Trevor, let me worship you

>perfect
>white girl

lmao

And that is why you fucktards lost.

You get your "news" from the daily show. It probably is more "real" than that CNN cuckfest that pushes Fake News

>The alt right exists
lol what?

Also The Daily Show is tanking in the ratings. Now that Larry Nigmore got the axe that pretentious faggot Noah is up next and I don't take failing propagandists seriously in any measure

Fuck dude, you should run for president. You are so goddamn smart and enlightened that no one would stand in your way.