How can a race be so inferior that even the PC crowd despise them and want them out?

How can a race be so inferior that even the PC crowd despise them and want them out?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terra_nullius#Australia
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We ought to remain separate. Japan has it right

Because abbos don't pull their weight and kill whitey fast enough like niggers and achmeds.

>achmeds don't kill whites
>leftists don't care

>achmeds start killing the most whites of any race
>achmeds rocket up to be the most "oppressed" group among leftists

rly makes u think

they aren't a race they're a different species, like horses and donkeys

even though we can technically mate with them I have never found seen one that I find attractive,

Holy fuck that is terrifying. How had their race lasted this long? Who looks at that and says, "yeah, I want to mix genes with that"?

Australian animals are devilish and selectively killed off the good abos over millenia

>Who looks at that and says, "yeah, I want to mix genes with that"?

italians and beady anglos

>gypsies

Aussies fucked up. You faggots should have gone genocide mode like we did.

It's not too late. Go get your guns back and have a purge

Gypsies are pretty bad too, I'll admit.

No. Abbos are a walking lesson about how impossible it is to fix lesser races. I guarantee you our abbos are why politicians usually refuse to import niggers and achmeds en masse.

Will an Ausbro please post the abbo music festival where the guy's playing the piano then the abbos just start chanting bullshit?

Abos are just ugly, next question

>anglos

That's a funny way of saying Irish

Are you guys telling me you wouldn't?

Aussies have always had this mantra of 'the poor old abo' for most of our life here.

We don't hate them. They aren't a nuisance. The worst they do is ask for a few dollars for the bus.

Abos are so fucking sexy. I can't waiting to impregnate me a hot little abo lass.

>I just wanna be White.
KEK

Well I don't know what it's like in Australia, but blacks are definitely still considered the "most oppressed" by whites over here

>tripfag = newfag

youtube.com/watch?v=YgHNtzxO0y8

i dont think you can impregnate those.

Think of how a dog might find another dog attractive. Animals are all attracted to their own species. This one is a 5/10 abbo because she isn't 300+ pounds though.

YOU DESERVE TO BE BANNED FOR THAT SHIT

They are not inferior , because they are plants not human beings.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terra_nullius#Australia

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E