Trump has already angered Beijing by speaking to Taiwan's president

>Trump has already angered Beijing by speaking to Taiwan's president
>They have a range of 1,000 miles and can 'destroy US bases at any time'
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3997006/China-carry-10-ballistic-missile-flight-tests-force.html

Other urls found in this thread:

aol.com/article/2013/12/16/made-in-the-usa-price-premium/20786821/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

C&C Generals here we come

and then China becomes a radioactive wasteland 4 minutes later (thanks Hillary for telling us!)

>implying any of them will work
>implying they won't disintegrate on launch
>implying they aren't just worse copies of our stuff

That's ok. If China wants a war then it will be no problem turning the eastern part of China into glass given the amount of nuclear missiles the US has.

To paraphrase a burger, China's basically a paper faggot at this point. Their enormous population is little more than cannon fodder and they're almost wholly dependent on trade with the first world to sustain their military.
Maybe after a few more decades of economic warfare they could have put up a proper fight against the US, but right now they'd be idiots to try and pull anything.

Not saying there won't be a war, Xi Jinping might be stupid enough to think they could win. I don't know how far his head is up his own ass. Just saying it'll be pretty one sided if it comes to blows. And unlike some of the more recent wars, the burgers would actually have a tangible target to blow up.

China needs us, you don't kill the nation that gives you 90% of your income.

And then have the rest of the world bomb the fuck out of the U.S for being war mongers? No thanks.

All talk, no substance. They do this more to distract their citizens than send a message. Chinks are and will always be, irrelevant.

I was referring to the case where China starts the war.

Beijing isnĀ“t going to start WW3 over a fucking congratulatory call. Who are these people trying to fool.

>dude you hurt our feelings so we're going to preemptively strike you with ICBMs

liberals get out

Implying that our stuff isn't just Russian stuff. Implying Russia wouldn't/doesn't sell to China.

>Trump has chosen to do what he pleases as President
>China tries to control how we run our country by threatening us

Who else is there?

The EU? They're a bunch of worthless weaklings who can't even defend their own countries. Russia and India? They'd be glad to see the Chinese gone.

I can already see the greatest happening coming from the horizon.

he called a Taiwanese a "president"

Nobody actually likes China. They're the third superpower, the one that doesn't have any friends yet

rest of the world, like who...who would do that without understanding that they can easily be vaporized? all they can do is bitch and moan like a Hillary voter and run to the UN for a "safe space" or try a trade embargo that may hurt us the most.

Worthless saber rattling.

They can't even produce domestic cars worth a damn, their planes and missiles are the same: Shit.

Boy if there is one war I could really get behind it would be with China. Make it happen trumpo

If there can be a president of a company, why can't there be a president for Taiwan?
The chinese are just autistic.

Why would they go to war when they could just give a few nukes to a couple of ISIS people and let them suicide themselves in america.

It's gonna be comfy watching it all burn from my house at Irrelevantburg. in the middle of whothefuckcaresistan

We have alot of variatuon between russian and US technology. To imply that our stuff is Russian is wrong in every single regard. Almost not even worth replying to.

>you don't kill the nation that gives you 90% of your income.

Nor the ones that grow much of your food, nor the ones who owe you trillions of dollars.

If you borrow 100,000$ the bank owns you, if you borrow 100,000,000$ you own the bank.

If China vanished overnight is there a single country that would mourn? I can't think of one.

>"vote for Hillary and you'll die in World War III in Russia"
>vote for Trump and die in World War III with China
pranked!

North Korea. That's about it.

>implying our tech is anything like Russia's

You're retarded. As Russia goes and acts like assholes in our air space in Alaska with their stupid 1950's prop driven bombers we are developing one to replace our aging B-1's and B-2's.

Then you have the entire difference between what we favor in terms of aviation fighting. Russia still thinks dog fighting is around with their dumb fucking canard equipped, homosexual loop-de-loop cobra shit maneuvers while we are perfecting our AA missiles that can hit you from 10 miles away while you can't even see us on radar.

Like come on.

>>They have a range of 1,000 miles and can 'destroy US bases at any time'
as if they would ever do it because then china would be glassed immediately

That's cute. Anyone with half a brain knows if China had any confidence what so ever in defeating us militarily, Taiwan would of been annexed the day after they realized it. They know as well as us that if they strike first they'll get a few good licks in like the Nips did in WW2, but then we'll absolutely fuck their yellow assholes raw. Then they'll be having to negotiate terms for peace with a man as vindictive as Trump. I feel like China would have a fast free fall off their pedestal after that war and the Communist party might not survive a defeat like that either.

>TFW I've always wanted to play it but never got around to it.

No fucks given.

Of course China is going to get pissy about the United States treating every other nation on Earth with dignity while keeping an open mind to fair trade.

If the Chinese ever nuked the USA the han Chinese people would be done as a race. Literally a massive global active extermination campaign would be carried against them.

liberals are so incredibly anti-american

what are we supposed to just appease china or they kill us?

One Ohio can destroy all of China at any time. I feel fear. This is pathetic.

porkistan

That's not how this works. China would die alone. No one would do shit besides cry.

>china launches the missile
>it falls apart mid flight because that's what chinese shit does
>drops its load on canada

literally no problems with this timeline

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Not being anti american being anti idiot you do not piss off a whole country just because you want to make some cash off a hotel in another country.

Your country makes amazing chocolate pls send more over

>mfw Trump will cause war with China
>China destroys the USA the greatest jewish power in the known world
>the jews lose centuries of shilling by chinks and Russkies becoming the new world power
>America will fire back at the chinks, destroying world's greatest pollutant/commie cancer

Can this get any better? The jews and commie chinks eradicate each other.

t.tiny dick chink

True, most Chinks in the western hemisphere would be round up and disposed of.
which would kinda of sux.... i like take chink food sometimes

If you desire peace, prepare for war.

We will never nuke anyone cause of the simple fact it is not a real option for the simple fact of fallout. If we do it will be a last resort to a war we are losing.

A war with china wouldn't even be a war. We'd just pull out economically as will any of our allies and they'd collapse under their own weight.

froze dick hick

chinks are heartless, stupid and overrated

but at least they arent cucks like the rest of the world

who will continue genetic engineering research on humans when they're gone? I dont want to die, I want my biological immortality damnit

>LHL cucked by China with that terrex debacle
>LHL cucked himself when he criticised Trump and begged him to continue with the TPP

Singacucks still believe the Asian Jeb Bush is a good leader lmfao.

God Emperor Lee is rolling in his grave that his son destroyed the neutral foreign policy that he established

>elect who we want, we have missiles
And we're told russia can't have any influence.

so would we considering they make 90% of the shit we buy

You call us jews yet your PM is literally sucking Muslim dick right this second. Sounds like jewdoctrination worked better on your shit excuse for a country than ours.

Also

>china destroys the US

Top kek, is this what every leaf fantasizes about when he goes to bed? To become relevant again?

China has got to go back.

Like the US alone did not perform hundreds of nuke tests in the US desert. Still here!

We have far more markets than China to fall back on.

english please

Nope just a tiny dick, do you think our ancestors appeased every motherfucker in our past by bending over and saying "D-Don't take our land or we'll cry!"

kys

All the US countries manufacturing in china will put BIG money to make sure this doesnt happen.

Malaysia would sooner be in a state of civil war than an actual conflict. If 2017 won't bring any change, then we're all fucked.

lol the liberal sources that reported this said they can't confirm any of it, not even that the woman who was out there as a representative is associated with Trump. Way to fall for the Lugenpresse dipshit. I guess he's really in trouble then between the rape cases and dozens of women accusing him of sexual harassment etc and so on. We all saw how right they were about that too right? :^) Also on a side note, fuck the ChiComs. I fully supported recognizing the Taiwanese and establishing relations long before this phone call.

Haha. That's not how money works.

Breaking the 3 Gorges Dam would destroy China. They can't risk a war.

You don't want to see an American show of force, you wouldn't live to tell about it

interesting post

got any more updates on asian politics? is singapore ruined?

Meaning all the jobs will come back, sounds like a win win.

>1000 mile range
W O W, so they can finally reach Japan now?

god damn. should i join the army? i feel like i should have some stories of nanking 2 to tell my grandkids. a deal would have been nice, but im all down for a re-robbery. chink stomping when?

Also companies that manufacture in the US but have big markets in China (like Boeing).

>Breaking the 3 Gorges Dam would destroy China
how

rods from the GODS

user i have heard this before... please expand on this.

haha yeah and the prices go up about 300% cause none one in this country will work for change to make the shit

You missed out. It's outdated now, but it was great back in the day.

C&C Generals LANs were the bomb diggity.

>round two
>China getting rekt by Japan AND the US
>mfw

wages will match prices, learn how economics works you stupid high schooler

Didn't save screen cap, but user before me said something to the amount that if it broke (missile etc), third of China's population wiped out. Believe they have 6 military bases that would be wiped out as well which would be a big fuckin deal.

>Chinks are gonna fight their best customers

Keep fear shilling, maybe someone will buy it while the world MAGAs

Singapore enjoys the status quo and the Singaporean government depend on establishment lobbyists to keep it that way so that it benefits Singapore. With Trump in charge, they've cucked themselves economically.
They depend on US power in the region so China wouldn't do anything to threaten them. Since China bought over Philippines, Malaysia and Thailand and China warming up to the US, Singapore would be caught in a pinch between China and the US cucking them.

All I ask for 2017 is full on War with China.
China needs to be cleansed off the face of the Earth
Please kek let the real war begin
Make WW2 and WW1 look like a tutorial map

probably based on how much their dependence relies on it even with the dam they still struggle to power everything and if it was wiped out it would be catastrophic. Not sure if it would sink them though.

>Arm the Mob

Taiwan is independent from China. Deal with it, mudskin.

Rather kill chinks than my brothers in Russia.

our don't think the millennial armed forces can compare to the military that landed in Normandy and island hoping in the pacific.

>"Band of Brothers" and "The Pacific" had some real fucking grit compared to muh feels gay boys of today

aol.com/article/2013/12/16/made-in-the-usa-price-premium/20786821/

Singapore has military bases in Taiwan and China just cucked them by holding a few IFVs that Singapore used for military exercises in Taiwan. They used a civilian freight forwarder to transport military equipment to and fro and when these cargo ships stopped in Hong Kong, they seized all the equipment to send Singapore a message.

Nah man, the commies said they didn't care

The Philippines is still staunchly pro-American. Our Dutdut just likes to play hard-to-get, but at the core of it he knows that the US is our best ally.

No one here except the cucked leftists would shed a tear if China was glassed tomorrow.

You'd still be nuked. Which means kikes die and the world is cleansed of great evil.

Sadly many American innocents would die too.

shitty link, doesn't even remotely mention wages
take your fake news and shove up your tiny chink dick

the chinese can barely keep their own poor as fuck dirt farmer citizens under control and they won't do shit except threaten as the ruling party knows that they are fucked if they go to war both by the U.S. and by citizen revolt and regime change

>Destroy US base
>Entirety of China turned to glass and the people turned to ash

Wonder how they will feel when we sit a CAG right between them and Taiwan.

USA could take on the world and obliterate everyone and this is coming form a non-american to think anyone can challenge USA in a frontal war is fucking stupid

strong post here