-Will overturn roe v wade
-Will steal oil from Iraq and Syria
-Will go back to our old health care

PENCE:
-Believes creationism should be taught in school
-Believes abstinence only education should be taught in school
-Gay sex should have same punishment as pedophilia

>inb4 libtard sfw cuck
Stop hiding in your safe space and actually defend your fucking candidate for once. Tell me how any of these policies are beneficial to anyone

Sounds good to me famalam.

Holy canola, someone kill this snow nigger now. Before he religions all over the place.

>Stop hiding in your safe space and actually defend your fucking candidate for once. Tell me how any of these policies are beneficial to anyone

These policies aren't intended to benefit "anyone". They are intended to put America first. MAGA!

pretty sure he already went back on his word for 60% of what he's said.

Why do I have to defend any of them? You lost. You're out of power. We don't have to convince you of anything.

-Torture needs to be brought back, we need to extract shit from terrorists so we can anticipate their moves
-Islam needs to be removed from the Western world
-ISIS and anyone who is affiliated with it needs to be removed from Earth, or else they will destroy everything in the Middle East
-All the Syrian "refugees" need to be removed, they prevent cultural homogeneity from being achieved
-Illegal Mexican aliens also detract from cultural homogeneity since they were not assimilated through the legal immigration process, they need to go, and we sure as hell shouldn't pay for their crimes
-Global warming isn't an immediate danger to the world and we can make a commercial sector out of fighting it (e.g. polymer-based gas separation membrane manufacturing)
-Abortion is murder and those who perform it not to save a woman's life (which rarely is endangered by a child) but just for her convenience should be executed for murder, a just punishment
-Believing vaccines cause autism will have literally zero influence on anyone's lives
-Stop and frisk prevented a lot of violent crime
-Who cares
-Roe v Wade was an evil decision and the people who made it should have been executed for legalizing murder
-Iraq and Syria are in chaos and have failed to organize themselves, it is hardly stealing
-Our old health care is better than the shit we have now, my premiums have quadrupled under Obuttfuck and nothing has changed with my health that would make such an increase reasonable

Pence:
-Creationism shouldn't be taught in school? Extreme cultural relevance, especially if we are to understand renaissance (and prior) literature. It would not detract from anyone's education.
-Abstinence is the only 100% effective method of birth control, there are no downsides to this
-Gay sex and pedophilia are both sexual deviancy, should be heavily discouraged

You and people who think like you are what is wrong with the West

>-Will bring back worse then torture
Maybe he won't but the threat of it will put some terrorists off trying anything

>-Will stop Muslims from coming into the united states
Have yet to hear a single argument for why bringing Muslims into a non-Islamic country is a good thing

>-Will bomb ISIS and kill their families
Obama has already done this look up Anwar Al-awlaki

>-Will send all Syrian refuges home
They will do much better in a country where they speak the language

>-Will build a wall and having mexico pay for it
A tough but necessary solution to the illegal invasion

>-Thinks global warming is a hoax created by china
Trump has said climate change may be impacted by human behavior

>-Abortion will be illegal and women will be punished for it
Never said he would do this, it was his personal opinion on the issue but he said it (like gay marriage) is settled law therefore a non-issue

>-Believes vaccines cause autism
Questioned whether they might be a cause at a time when many other people were asking the same thing

>-Will bring back stop and frisk
Stop and frisk would save more black lives than Black Lives Matter will ever

>-Believes no American with Mexican parents should be on court cases against him
The judge in that case is a member of La Raza and part of several pro-amnesty groups, judges are supposed to recuse themselves from cases where there is even just the appearance of possible bias, but you wouldn't know this because you know nothing of the law

>-Will overturn roe v wade
Never said he would do so

>-Will steal oil from Iraq and Syria
What else could the US possibly gain from the trillions of dollars it spent fighting wars there, if they don't take the oil someone else will without having spent a dime removing Hussein's regime

>-Will go back to our old health care
Has already said he will keep the good parts of Obamacare such as terms concerning pre-existing conditions

>Torture needs to be brought back, we need to extract shit from terrorists so we can anticipate their moves

If someone strapped a car battery to your nuts, you would confess to anything. Fuck off

>no sources
Into the trash it goes

>here is christmas edition

40% more wall, more jobs, and deportations
sounds good to me

>PENCE:
>-Believes creationism should be taught in school
>-Believes abstinence only education should be taught in school
>-Gay sex should have same punishment as pedophilia

All irrelevant since Pence is not the POTUS

How much did Biden affect US policy?

Pence is basically just Trump's insurance policy, if you are worried about him then you should worry about Trump's health and wellbeing

Tell me again why we should treat people like video related as human beings?

Tell me again why torture is effective at extracting information? You would say anything to make the torture stop is my point

P.S: I hate q-tip heads

>these are supposedly bad things that I'm supposed to defend
I support 80% of what you wrote, I think you'll need to go to plebbit to find cucks who disagree

It's doesn't matter if he went back on his word. This is what he said before he was president elect. Which means you supported it before he went back on it.

We don't know if Trump really plans on doing torture. In my opinion, based on his criticism of Obama's foreign policy, he would not telegraph tactics in advance. He most likely knows that the best way to get prisoners to talk is to build rapport with them, but he also knows that his voting base wants a leader who will be strong on terrorism.

I don't see Trump taking any chances breaking geneva conventions because that would put him at risk of impeachment.

>bring back worse than torture
Not sure what this one means. Do you mean worse than waterboarding?
>stop mudslimes from coming in the United States
Stemming the flow of terrorists and literal child rapists into the country. Who could ever benefit from not being blown up or molested?
>bomb ISIS and their families
If their "families" are all their rapefugee pals marauding around Europe, then I sure hope so
>send all Syrian refugees home
All those adult male ""children"" and their welfare inhaling wives, who could benefit from not having them around?
>build The Wall and have mexico pay for it
It's gonna be a beautiful wall, and all that drug money might as well go to good use
>muh abortions my body my choice
All those unborn chillins that didn't get to choose whether or not they'd be murdered would benefit

Doesn't effect me.

I enjoy watching people get mad over it.

Most of what he said isn't an issue.

The only thing you can really complain about is the torture stuff.

Everything else is a non-issue, even the climate change stuff. What would you prefer, that the US get its oil and manufacturing in another country where they don't give a shit about environmental protection? Or would you rather have energy and manufacturing exploited in America where there are at least some restrictions and oversight?

Are you ok with allowing China to pollute itself to hell? Because that's what has been happening for awhile now. That is the reason major companies offshore their manufacturing there, not just because of cheap labor.

I see nothing wrong with any of the things you listed. He passes with flying colors.

Having Trump is so cool right!

Um.. No shit? Why do you think we voted for him?

What's even the point anymore? You all make fun of Reddit for being a hugbox yet when I try to actually debate and change/influence people opinions people just post memes. I'm so fucking done with this site.

>torture
When the enemy doesn't play by the rules why should we?

>importing potential threats and illiterate, uneducated people.
Do I need to explain why this could turn bad?

>bomb ISIS and kill their families
Good, they have been brainwashing every man women and child into thinking every western needs to be killed. So why should we not have the same mentality about them?

>Syrian refugees
Key word refuges. They, like others, have to go back.

>Wall and make mexico pay for it.
Mexico has allowed drug and human trafficking across our boarder for far too long and it's time we put an end to it. They will pay for it because it is the consequence of thinking they could just benefit off out Americas tit, while not repairing their own country.

>Global warming is a hoax
Because it is a hoax, made by china is debatable. Humans can cause severe damage on small ecosystems but we give ourselves way too much credit thinking we're altering global climate systems. Also, go watch Inconvenient Truth again and realize just how stupid this idea really is.

>Abortion will be illegal
Good, human life is precious and abortion has gone from a last resort measure to a form of birth control in less than 30 years. Women don't deserve this "right" if they are going to slaughter unborn children so they can keep being whores.

>Believes vaccines cause autism
He thinks the dosage of vaccines should be spaced out and in less concentrated doses because we have no idea what the full effects of these vaccines are. Your body is a sealed system, introducing high concentrations of foreign bodies can have detrimental effects. (Parents are both medical doctors, and I'm EMT so fuck off on this one)

>stop and frisk
citation needed

Your next three are just rambling fear mongering the left has fed you but ok.

>old health care
Awesome, maybe then premiums will go back DOWN, you know, like before Obamacare.

Pence
>thinking the vice president does anything ever.