Quick reminder, this is literally west africa. many in the eu do not know this so kind of educational thread...

quick reminder, this is literally west africa. many in the eu do not know this so kind of educational thread. do not forget the barbary wars, god speed her sails and give her winds.

if you live in this box you are basically living in ghana

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My sister does medical clinic trips to Haiti.

It's true, it's basically Africa, but with less genocide.

>British
>Virgin
>Islands

You make Epstein sad.

>Turk and Cocoa Island

Such beautiful land defiled by your farm equipment.

I remember all these from playing Sid Meier's Pirates

It makes me sad. Them being there ruins those places. Although if it were all whites i bet they'd import immigrants and it'll be expensive as fuck to live on those islands.

barbados, aruba, and bahamas really that bad? always thought about moving to one of those.

yeah man. treasure maps and incan gold only reason these places still exist. they be airfields and refuel stops if not

>less genocide
>more stability
>earthquakes
>tourism
wow it's californian minus money

er, no?

Barbados most notably is fairly developed. we could learn a thing or two from them.

nice due

fairly developed as in completely reliant on foreign powers
>600 military
i can't make this shit up.. it's 600. foreign cash and american pledges. they wouldn't last a year without any of it.

holy fuck I've been to Africa

twice

>neat.jpg

Are you physically this dense ??

The Netherlands and French owns them islands.

That area in the square is okay. The Dominican Republic is trash-tier.

>2013
>not paying reparations
france does not give a shit as of 40 years ago did you miss that bulletin?

ok, pr and haiti are ideal places to live said the drug dealers as they executed their competition and collected exported welfare.

At least both Puerto Rico and Haiti are better the an the Dominican Republic. Prove me wrong.

>Pro tip: You can't!

>*than

>My sister does medical clinic trips to Haiti
just an excuse to get railed by dindus and not have any one know about it
t. medfag

tfw you will never try delicious Haitian cuisine
youtube.com/watch?v=s3337cj4sJQ

It's a good thing women don't vocation to Africa to get fucked. It's only Jamaica.

Perfect response to Leftist cucks who excuse Africa with "Muh colonialism" and "Muh war" and "Muh lack of economic opportunity," and who excuse American Blacks with "Muh White racism." The Afro-Caribbean has none of those things, but it's still dirt poor, has an average IQ of 80, and has some of the highest murder rates in the world. There are even more people getting murdered in Jamaica than in most African countries, because there they can afford guns instead of machetes.

It's not that bad here, jerkwad