Why are manlets responsible for the worlds worst atrocities?

Why are manlets responsible for the worlds worst atrocities?

>your pic
>implying Hitler was bad
>implying Mandela was good
>implying Lincoln was good because he "freed the slaves"
>implying 5'9 isn't tall for a gook
In the trash it goes.

This is a fucking god-tier comment.

manlets are so resentful of their genetic status as subhumans that they want to watch the world burn

Lincoln hated Niggers and Mandela turned South Africa from a first world country into a third world hellhole with the highest murder rate on Earth.

Sage

>third world hellhole with the highest murder rate on Earth
>South Africa
Where do you get these facts from, faggot?
The country with the highest murder rate per 100,000 is and has been Honduras, as reported by the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime.

Get checked, alt-facts

6 feet tall is not included in the taxonomic definition of human.

Mao was actually 6' and that's pretty tall for a 1900 Chinese farmer

Fpbp

Le plebbit tier manlet passive aggressive response

Can't see over other people unless you take em to the ground senpai.

Why did you reverse the image, user? This isn't a good troll

t. 5'1''

A quick google search shows that half these heights were wrong. Stalin was shorter, Hitler was taller, Nelson is MUCH shorter, and so on. On top of what said, you're literally wrong
Sage

According to Google:
Abraham Lincoln: 6'4
George Washington: 6'3
Nelson Mandela: 6'1
Joseph Stalin: 5'4
Adolf Hitler: 5'9
Mao Zedong: 5'11

>hitler
>12 million
nigger, you can't even make the 6m figure make sense. And Mandela was a cunt. Abe and Washington were okay tho.

You're forgetting that stalin helped make his country into a super power.

Back in my day, we didn't use niggerfiltered Facebook memes to communicate statistics

why is stalin so short

Ask someone starving to death in a concrete hole how super powerful they feel

>Preserving the integrity of the union against uppity faggot democrats was a bad thing

>40 million killed
Oh look, this meme again.

Tfw too smart for you. Actually no, you monumentally dumb fuck. I went out of my way to highlight "freeing the slaves", thus ignoring completely the "preserving the union" part when I made my point that Lincoln wasn't "good". I WENT OUT OF MY WAY to make sure that my post wouldn't be misunderstood, but you're so jawdroppingly idiotic that you misunderstood it anyway. Neck yourself, jugular style.

t shirt worthy material

It was. Fuck the union. Even today, the fucking communist federalists seek to destroy our freedoms. Fuck them.

Is it me, or did Hitler's death toll literally double?

>40 million

Missing a zero there lol. Also, why is Hitler on the bad side? And Mandela is an awful person - South Africa has been a shithole since the blacks started ruling shit there.

Try this one on for size.

>On left from top to bottom
Authoritarian tyrant
Revolutionary cartel leader
Marxist murderer

>nothing to steal anymore

Nigger/communist mentality.

>>implying Hitler was bad
Hello wehraboo, return Volkswagen money your buddy Hitler kiked from German people.

Lincoln was federalist scum and only saved the union in the worst way possible, decimating states' rights.

Apartheid ZA was a better place to live.