Is horsey mentally retarded? Did he get dropped on his head as a baby...

Is horsey mentally retarded? Did he get dropped on his head as a baby? Why does he see things in such black and white ways? Fuck Liberals are dumb

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2014/08/26/us/arizona-girl-fatal-shooting-accident/
youtube.com/watch?v=oGCKFzGAfQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=IGl1CCprCeU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Charles_Vacca
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He isn't wrong on this one. Parents should be jailed for putting guns in their childrens hands.

He's an ideologue.

Shut the fuck up, cuck. My dad taught me to shoot when I was 6 and that's probably the reason I didn't grow up to be a limp-wristed faggot who is scared of anything loud or dangerous.

I remember this incident, the stupid instructor should of known better. But to answer your question Yes Horsey is an emotionally retarded individual.

>IWI Uzi
Internation Jewry detected. Disregard kikes acquire freedom

What's wrong with it? If you are responsible and teach responsibility then your child will grow up fine. There is nothing inherently immoral about giving guns to a kid if you teach them to respect the weapon

this was just after a small girl killed the rangemaster at a gunrange that her parents took her to for her birthday

lol no

cnn.com/2014/08/26/us/arizona-girl-fatal-shooting-accident/

youtube.com/watch?v=oGCKFzGAfQ0

only thing wrong here is poor stance and no ear/eye protection

Well a stopped clock is right twice a day

yes, because he is a cuck

>learn to hunt when I was 6
>passed hunter's safety courses at age 7
>recreationally shot and hunted my entire life
>never pointed a gun in anger at anyone

If anything you learn respect for firearms from using them.

Unless it's a digital clock.

rekt

does anyone have the full video?
really sad situation
but I want to fap to it

>"Alright full-auto"
>Literally her 2nd time ever pulling any trigger
Was that guy actually retarded?

americans are stupid

Pretty fun coming from zyklon ben

I agree with him here. No woman should be handling a gun, 2A only applies to people.

before niggers and spics in white schools (thanks to the kikes), guns with kids were not a problem at all

when are we going to call out horsey for his racist depictions of white people

richer than you
and you owe us for defense, 100 years+int
:)

He suffers from low testosterone receptors in his brain or massive sociopathy like most liberals.

These people would literally import 100 million immigrants over 20 years and fire every worker making more than 10k a year, and think a free bowl of rice a day would make up for it.

Its mental delusion of the highest order and is by definition anti-human.

Peterson detected. Watching his Joe Rogan interview right now. Truly a prophet of Kek

Hes only right you dont give a fully loaded uzi to a 9yr old girl because she cant even fucking handle the thing but thats just common sense

And this happened how many times out of all the other kids being taught?

FUCK YOU Sup Forums

This should have been a Horsey comic thread by now, with the THIC comic, and subsequent rule 34 posted....

Sup Forums is dead in fun and discussion.

Back then faggots were bullied until they because strong.
Pussing out and killing yourself, or worse others, would only confirm everyone's suspicion that you were a massive faggot.

Now the media turns you into some kind of misunderstood hero of the underworld rather than just mocking you and letting you fade into non-existence like you should.

tl;dr we started rewarding faggots for taking their faggotry out on innocent people

That's still retarded. There's no situation where a 6 year old needs to know how to use a gun. That should wait till at least 13-14.

It should be a rite of initiation kind of thing once the kid hits puberty.

What about a clock where the hands fell off?

youtube.com/watch?v=IGl1CCprCeU

>these faggots don't understand that responsibility needs to be taught at a young age

Is this supposed to be derogatory or something

>1 gun accident
>millions die from diabeetus and heart disease
>you cry in anguish about the 1 gun accident

The mind of a cuck.

Dang, the new Republican Party is pretty badass

>everyone who enjoys shooting is uneducated redneck white trash
>we should protect these dumb assholes who I loathe from themselves

It's actually referencing a real event. I'm sure she was wearing ear/eye protection (but Horsey has probably never been to a shooting range in his life, so you could almost forgive him for it. Almost) but who knows how fucked her stance was given that she managed to kill a dude.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shooting_of_Charles_Vacca

That clock is only right once, and by then, it's too late for all of us.

>wearing kaki shorts and no holster

If your father waited until you were 14 to teach you responsibility, you're probably a pretty fucked up and useless person.

This one never ceases to amaze me at how illustrative it is regarding what the left demonizes. There is nothing bad about the depiction of "the new face and body" of the GOP but Horsey thinks there is. Which... tells you a lot.

Looks a lot like a Ben Garrison. Weird. Both have the same color scheme and cheap 20s mass movement-style propaganda.

Isn't it obvious? Liberals were never taught responsibility. Entitled to everything like the spoiled brats they are. That's why they believe its socially acceptable to take money from others via the government.