What has Trump done to combat the AIDS epidemic?

What has Trump done to combat the AIDS epidemic?

I'll answer: Absolutely nothing.

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/02/23/cdc-half-of-gay-black-men-will-get-hiv.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_HIV/AIDS_adult_prevalence_rate
catie.ca/en/fact-sheets/epidemiology/epidemiology-hiv-canada
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We don't need to fight it, we need to tolerate and accept it.

wow
a flag
that sure help people dying of aids

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/02/23/cdc-half-of-gay-black-men-will-get-hiv.html

Half of gay and bisexual black men and a quarter of gay and bisexual Hispanic men will be diagnosed with HIV in their lifetimes, the Centers for Disease Control announced in a first-of-its-kind study on Tuesday.
While the lifetime risk of a positive HIV diagnosis has fallen from 1 in 78 Americans overall in 2005 to 1 in 99 today, the decline has not been distributed equally among the U.S. population. For the foreseeable future, the CDC estimates that gay, bisexual, black and Hispanic people will continue to bear the brunt of the HIV epidemic. The new study is the first time that the CDC has estimated lifetime HIV risk based on race.
Overall, the CDC projected that one in 64 men and one in 227 women in the United States will be diagnosed with HIV at current rates. For black and Hispanic people, however, that risk increases dramatically.
Regardless of sexual orientation, one in 20 black men and one in 48 black women will be diagnosed with the virus that causes AIDS in their lifetimes, according to the CDC. For Hispanic men and women, the risks are one in 48 and one in 227, respectively.
White people have the lowest chance of an HIV diagnosis, with an overall lifetime risk of less than one percent. Gay and bisexual white men still have a lifetime risk of one in 11, though.

Its mostly minority gays anyways who get the hiv.

>Millions of Canadians

uh oh, better wear a condom

>dont use prevention
>get aids

canada is always flying the official AIDS flag

We have Prep now. Take a pill, don't get AIDS.

Stopped all the AIDS infected Africans in?

Maybe Trudeau should try to teach them that raping infants won't cure it, which is what they're taught in Africa.

>MILLIONS OF CANADIANS

Holy shit, Canada, you've only got 30 million people, how the fuck does such a massive proportion of your population have aids?

Millions of Canadians have aids?

>millions of canadians have aids

Holy fuck. That's most of them.

It would explain why so many leafposters are so bad.
>AutoImmune Deficiency Shitposting

>what did he do to combat aids
Well for one thing Pence is his VP

Picking Mike "Orlando Commando" Pence is a good start

looks like a swastika

HAIL VICTORY

Wait canada has like 35 million people and has MILLIONS suffering froms AIDS not even just HIV but full blown AIDS?

Fuck leafs you guys have it rough.

About 20millions are homos thats why we need immigrants so much

How are there millions of Canadians with AIDS? what the fuck do you syrup-niggers do up there on cold winter nights? this is because of the dog fuckery you legalized isn't it?

>What has Trump done to combat the AIDS epidemic?
Picked Pence as VP.

I can't fucking believe this guy. Totally unreal

Came here to post this.

he isnt in office yet you fucking dumbass leaf

Day of the Rake can't come fast enough

Actually I tried taking it and it made me feel sick. I just don't fuck anyone who says they have the hiv or is non-white and I've done fine so far.

How the fuck are we supposed to fight aids when faggots literally give each other aids and other nasty shit on purpose because it turns them on?

unleashed mike pence with a cattleprod

Well it was because of a canadian we now have aids in north america

lol wtf, there's only like 300,000 women with HIV in the US... at least that's the last stat I saw, and most were on treatment. Imma stay away from Canada.

We have lot's of gay sex here come over if you want a taste ;)

reminder that the best way to fight aids is to fight homosexuality

he might just prosecute the US scientists who created it

you just shocked my tits into half erect diamond drills

All SJW do is draw attention to themselves instead of actually doing anything. This stupid fucking flag will do nothing

>MILLIONS of canadians have AIDS

holy shit what an awful country

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_HIV/AIDS_adult_prevalence_rate

Not even 1 mill

it's to "raise awareness" so other people can cure aids

>mfw AIDS is God's way of removing niggers and faggots in a single stroke

Truly magnificent

>2016
>dying of AIDS

third worlders, yhea. here, theyre just a drain and biological hazard

Trump decided not to be gay
That alone reduced AIDS in the new York area

>if you cure aids, it wins

If you want to stop some HIV stop giving afticans (many have HIV) free subsidized food, so they stop spreading it and die, also good for global warming if you believe in that.

7/10 made me look up if he said it and get mad for like 1 min

When did celebrating having Aids become a thing?

Is this some weird shit Obama started that I failed to miss or something?

He hasn't fucked any monkeys or engaged in any gay sex...so he's got that going for him.

NOT BEING A FAG

99.99% of HIV positive people got it through their own free choices. We're not talking about bird flu here.

suuuuuuure

Who gives a fuck, to be blatant double up on condoms and rob "whores" of everything.

You fucking faggots piss me off so much.

One word: Leafags

millions
utter bullshit
An estimated 75,500 Canadians were living with HIV at the end of 2014.

What have YOU done to combat the AIDs epidemic?

>1 post by this ID.

Or the shiposting AIDs epidemic?

39,630 gay men and other men who have sex with men (MSM). This represents 53% of all people living with HIV in Canada. The estimate includes 37,230 men whose HIV status was attributed to men having sex with men and 2,400 men whose HIV status could be attributed to either men having sex with men or injection drug use (MSM-IDU).

13,960 people who used injection drugs (IDU). This represents 19% of all people living with HIV in Canada. The estimate includes 11,560 people whose HIV status was attributed to injection drug use and 2,400 men whose HIV status could be attributed to either men having sex with men or injection drug use (please note that these 2,400 men are the same as those noted in the bullet point above).

23,700 people whose HIV status was attributed to heterosexual sex. This represents 31% of all people living with HIV in Canada. Of these, 11,360 people (15% of all people living with HIV) were from a country where HIV is endemic (primarily countries in sub-Saharan Africa and the Caribbean).

610 people whose HIV status could not be attributed to sex or injection drug use. This includes people who likely contracted HIV through blood transfusions or clotting factors, transmission from mother to child, or needle-stick injuries in the workplace. This represents less than 1% of all people living with HIV in Canada.

6,850 Aboriginal people. This represents 9% of all people living with HIV in Canada.

16,880 females. This represents 22% of all people living with HIV in Canada.

I suppose he means "suffering" in the sense of say, your mother having it would also cause you to suffer.

Lame thread

came to say this. I'm proud of ya Sup Forums

He's talking about the New Canadians we're getting in 2017.

>We know you're getting worse every day, but just look at this tweet! Doesn't raising a flag help with your AIDS?

Ever Since Trudeau Got Into Office, The Entire Country Has Been Suffering From AIDS

>I'm going to keep having bareback anal sex and using dirty needles and it's YOUR responsibility to take care of me when I get pozzed!
AIDS isn't fucking cancer. It's so easily preventable that contracting it is practically a choice.

that's a stretch
if i said "are you suffering from aids"
you would say "no my brother is"

>millions of Canadians have aids

Jesus christ, aren't there only 33million people in Canada? Either this is liberal hysteria or Canadian are fucking dirty people

What if he's trans-health and currently has AIDS? Fucking bigot

Wow, 103% of men with HIV in Canada have either gotten it from sex or drugs. Does that mean -3% got it from malpractice? Because that would mean there's a cure that they're hiding

And trudeau has raised a scrap of cloth into the air. Oh how HIV quivers in its dendrites.

Also I'm pretty sure that if you kill AIDS it wins.

there is overlap
fags take drugs

According to 2014 national estimates:

Aboriginal populations have incidence rates 2.7 times higher than people of other ethnicities.
People from HIV-endemic countries (living in Canada) have incidence rates 6.3 times higher than people of other ethnicities (living in Canada).
Men who have sex with men have incidence rates 131 times higher than other men.
People who inject drugs have incidence rates 59 times higher than people who do not inject drugs.
Males have incidence rates 3.4 times higher than females.

Bwahahahahahaha. #REKT.

Sick of these shitposting threads too. What complies people in Canada and Australia to be such assholes all the time.

JT promotes AIDS (gay lifesyle) and the cure for AIDS

he's playing both sides, user

He doesn't do drugs, share needles or have homosexual bum sex.

Well then I suppose it may be just the limitation of twitter, if he worded it "suffering caused by the grief of aids" would you be satisfied?

unfortunately many are trans-reality

FPBP

Ironically enough, the statement that lefties have interpreted as support for gay-conversion therapy was actually about funding for safe-sex education as part of HIV/AIDS management.

Our AIDS epidemic ended like, 20 years ago.

MILLIONS
LIKE THE 6 MILLION JOOOOOOOOOOOOOZZZ
why put a fucking number
shock value-knowing no-one will call ur bullshit

this

I think at this point people just use "millions" as a synonym for "a lot of people" because they obviously don't realize what "millions" even implies.

I saw an SJW that said "BILLION of transsexuals are assault in the US every year" when point out that only 6 billion people live on this planet, they melted down. "Okay MILLIONS but still" but still, they just over-exaggerate to make a point and they won't see they're doing it.

maybe if faggots stopped having sex with other faggots they would stop getting aids,you dumb faggot

if i agreed to pay justin trudeau a million dollars,
then i only paid him 75thousand, he'd know the fucking difference

I've been helping to cure the aids epidemic by being a virgin at age 25. I've done my part but I don't see anyone else doing theirs, so every time people fuck they're just adding to the problem.

I'll leave this world knowing I didn't fuck it up.

aids was holy punishment sent by god

>Article differentiates between who got HIV from drugs and who got HIV from sex to avoid overlap
>Hurr Durr there is overlap
Can you get HIV twice?

Worry about your own shithole of a country

catie.ca/en/fact-sheets/epidemiology/epidemiology-hiv-canada

take it up with them
my point is 75000 is not millions

loadabullshit. morefakenewz

HALE HORTLER!!!!

>It's not my job to collect accurate data, it's their job!
>My job is just to spread their inaccurate data!
You are the worst

Does Trudeau do anything else besides social 'justice'?

Curtail fags and needles. Drug policy reform solves the latter, Trump normalizing heterosex does the former

bring back Rob Ford

>AIDS epidemic

AIDS can barely be considered an epidemic anymore. We have a shit ton of preventative measures and even those afflicted by the disease are able to live longer lives than ever before.

You say that like it's a bad thing

But if we fight Aids we lose.