Racism

Sup Forums, how can we stop racism? I think we need to change the meaning of disparaging terms such as "nigger." This guy makes great points on how he is changing the menaing of nigger:
youtube.com/watch?v=Xe2-c0K3PlU

I know Sup Forums is quite racist sometimes but stopping racism is important if we want to stop identity politics and bring progress to advancing humanity. What do you think Sup Forums? can we stop racism???

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/?v=QVi3z4Wgh_U
youtube.com/watch?v=QVi3z4Wgh_U
youtube.com/watch?v=LWNc2NwkW74
youtube.com/watch?v=hHf2BBYY1do
youtube.com/watch?v=Jdm9jgqhrFI
youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>stop
>racism
>identity politics
Fuck off /leftypol/ scum.

What's the point in being racist? We are all human. Why hate someone for their skin color

We don't hate them for their skin color. We hate them because of their behavior related to their low IQ's. We hate them because they're breeding our people into extinction you bluepilled faggot.

There are dumb whites with bad behavior who make tons of kids, so how is it that different then. There is trash for everyrace, so why be racist. You sayd you dont hate skin color yet why do many on pol make black hate threads

Comparison of two means

We don't like them either. What's your point faggot?

SO why be racist then?? Most people on this Sup Forums hate all black people or mexicans just because of a few and you still champion all whites as the best when there are a lot of trashy white people.

Retarded as fuck.

what's retarded about it asshole?? RACISM IS THE ONE OF THE WORST PROBLEMS WE HAVE TODAY! Do you not understand? THERE IS NO REASON TO HATE SOMEONE FOR SUCH A PETTY REASOn

stfu scum

Did you not read the other post? We don't hate them for skin color. We hate them for their attitudes. Listen to this:
youtube.com/?v=QVi3z4Wgh_U

>FuckTheDrugWar SuperNigger

Literally this guys name.

Kill yourself.

the link doesn't work, but so what? IM TALIJG ABOUT POL AND HOW POL CAN HELP STOP RACISM. DO YOU NOT GET IT.

And why. Back it up with INFORMATION and ARGUMENTS PLEASE. Just make an argument please.
Yes. I agree with him. Watch his videos he really did alot in the fight to stop racism so far

messed up link:
youtube.com/watch?v=QVi3z4Wgh_U
They act like niggers. Why should we like 'em?

ive been sub'd to him for over a year.

youtube.com/watch?v=LWNc2NwkW74

One of my absolute favorite videos on youtube. ive shared it with almost every single one of my friends. It's fucking legend.

Fucking racist. get out of here. make a good argument or something.
I've watched all his videos on both his channels. I'll admit i don't quite get his point in that video maybe but it was kind of funny

Because niggers are more likely to be worse? Fucking idiot.

It took me about 8 watch throughs to understand it. It actually makes sense though and can be applied to anyone in life. He is so fucking retarded but in a beautiful autistic way.

Cuck

segregation will mitigate racism

OKAY there are differences among us but we are all still human. We arn't a different speices. Can you give a source for some of this data please that is NOT wikipedia

Faggot OP getting BTFO.

> Why hate someone for their skin color

This is not what "racist" is.

> noun. a person who believes that a particular race is superior to another.

> adjective. having or showing the belief that a particular race is superior to another.

We don't hate you because of your race, we just think we are superior.

Because we are.

"""Racism""" is just white people wanting to exist and not be murdered by people who hate them.

black chicks don't report rape because "snitches get stitches" so your chart is bullshit

Nigger

Found the jew.

Let's pretend for a second what you just said holds more water than a sieve. Why did you ignore everything above rape?

Found the niggerkike halfbreed

Nice reddit bu thread faggot but in the same way there are lions, tigers, leopards, jaguars, etc but they're all cats, in the same way we're all humans, but we aren't all the same.

The scum of the white race can be taken care of, they can be handled. Every city District that is predominantly black or Mexican are shit holeand a blight to the surrounding community. Every non- predominately white country are shit holes, literal hell holes. The only exceptions are parts of Asia mostly Japan. Dumb liberals try to make the .0 well it's about institutional problems with the economy and poverty and lack of education. OK well there's Easley 20 to 30,000,000 uneducated white people with an income under $20,000 a year in America; still the crime rates per capita speak for themselves, for example homicide 13% of the population accounts for over 50% of homicides. There is no real conclusive unbiassed evidence the diversity is of any benefit; all of the progress of bullshit studies are cherry picked Cluster fucks of opinionated inconclusive garbage striving on naïve optimism that it will naturally get better.

Whew.

>be autistic
>one mans definition of a word
>society's definition of a word

Wow I'm so glad I'm not like this.

why should i trust something that is clearly propaganda for your cause? I skimmed it and figured that would be the easiest way to point out the inherent bullshit
I also used the term "no snitches" so you would think i might have a receptive mind to your bullshit.. guess it worked eh?

once you start to be honest with yourself, and ask yourself "what do i even mean, we are all still human?" you will begin to realize that you only held on to those ideas for virtually no real reason, and with no basis. and, only then, can you move forward from that idea and let yourself come up with your own conclusion.

Kek where did OP go

Diversity doesn't work if you keep bringing up the differences, but the media will never get it. Other than that, authoritarian actions against everyone helps somewhat in curbing racism.

T. Multicultural police state

Saying "nigger" is in poor taste. What is politically incorrect is to say that blacks inherently have an IQ of 85 on average and are 50 times more prone to commit crime than whites and infinitely times more than Asians.

Political correctness being against truth is the issue. Whether it's naughty to say fuck or nigger is a different issue. It's an issue of taste or culture, not of fact.

youtube.com/watch?v=hHf2BBYY1do

>The 2010 National Crime Victimization Survey
>Principal Investigator(s): United States Department of Justice. Office of Justice Programs. Bureau of Justice Statistics
>clearly propaganda
Get AIDS and die, you proto-human ape.

i wounder what the average IQ of a white man was 100 years ago? I wounder if it has gone up and why?

Almost like blacks have a 200 year dark age in their history....

sick greentexts now show me the math

racism is truth. Can food preferences be gotten rid of? Can mathematics be abolished? You're question is silly, op. It goes without saying that you are a faggot

>i wounder
I'm sure you do, Dayshaun.

Found the nog.

>t. king of the rednecks

Question and point out flaws in shitty Don Black propaganda and suddenly everyone is fucking silent

never change Sup Forums

You that's disgusting, first of all many of the information he provided was not from Wikipedia, secondly Wikipedia is actually a good source with proper citations it is actually very active and well sourced. Especially on high traffic subjects like this.

Find your own sources nigger

> 200 year dark age
It's longer than that.

youtube.com/watch?v=Jdm9jgqhrFI

The source was already pointed out not only in the image, but in a post of mine he replied to. Who would have thought niggers couldn't read?

It's almost like the presence of Europeans improved their living conditions. And look how they thank us.

My God

Fuck

>Sup Forums, how can we stop racism?

Stop trying to force different cultures to live together in the name of multiculturalism.

if niggers quit acting like savages maybe racism wouldn't be suck an issue. if they can't act like civilized human being than why shouldn't they be shit on?

All dogs are dogs, too. But there are very obvious differences between some dogs.

This is hilarious, look this idiot is trying to imply slavery is why the black race is in such turmoil. Ummm OK so first of all not even 1% of the black population were slaves in America, if you look at Africa 100 years ago the roughly 400,000 that were taken to America in most cases were dodging a bullet. Keep in mind many of them were already slaves to stronger African tribes, you think slavery was bad in America HA talk about lesser of two evils. Now let's look at modern-day Africa, slavery still exists substantially more than it ever did in America or Europe; The continent is an absolute turmoil with little to no social services. It seems The new generation of the people taken from Africa and brought to America actually really lucked out. Considering roughly 60% of black children are assisted with welfare, you think those kids would be getting that in Africa?

That construction is still more impressive than anything Apefricans can construct on their own, without Chinese or European help.

BASED LEAF

but you can admit to yourself that some breeds of dogs are better than others right? some breeds are naturally more violent than others (dogo argentino for example) and some are friendly like a lab. they can inbreed because they are the same species but they aren't the same.

and you might say well if you socialize a violent breed of dog they will be nice, yes that's true but it takes the effort to socialize them.

no apply that logic to niggers. sure under special socialization they might actually be able to be civilized but their natural state is violence and stupidity. you don't need to socialize a lab or teach it to not be violent, it's just not in their nature, they have to be pushed to act like that.

trying to kerp up fuck asshole that spamed racist shit.

Yeah no. look at egypt asshole

What about it?

Because niggers, like fat people, are genetically predisposed, a lot more than other races.

Egyptians were white, you cuck.

Black people live just fine among people. being racist makes thrm feel unwelcome so of course they make get defensive like someone attacked them. make them feel welcome and we all get on fine.

>make them feel welcome and we all get on fine.
>don't make the black kid's angry, the post

You'll feel welcome back in the jungle.

youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY

EGYPTIANS WERE NOT WHITE. I was referring to egypt as an example of the magnificent structured africans build. Before whites screwed up their societies
yeah why provoke ANYBODY. whats the point. dont appreciate that song prick btw.

>make them feel welcome and we all get on fine.

so do you suck their dicks or do you let them fuck your waifu in front of you

His waifu lets him prep the bull.

>EGYPTIANS WERE NOT WHITE.
Egyptians were not Niger-Congo people either (ancestors of basketball americans). They spoke an afro-asiatic language and afro-asiatic people are still genetically distinct from niger-congo people. You're a stray nigger who stumbled upon this site so I don't expect you to understand pic related.

There was a short lived nubian dynasty, but USA had a king nigger for 8 years as well.

>provoke
Yes, we should stop provoking you monkeys by giving you social housing and foodstamps. You should be allowed to freeze and starve.

then why do they commit almost half of the crime in the country? they disproportionately commit most crime. don't even blame it on racism because the ching chongers get shit all the time but they comport themselves is a totally respectable manner.

most people don't hate blacks for the color of their skin, they hate them for being violent and stupid. you must have near really live around blacks or had to deal with them on a daily basis. if you did you'd think differently