Daily reminder that the Mongols killed 2 million muslims during the baghdad siege and almost destroyed Islam once for...

Daily reminder that the Mongols killed 2 million muslims during the baghdad siege and almost destroyed Islam once for all if it wasn't for the remaining mamluks in egypt

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VTCJ5hedcVA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wow fuck mongols

inshallah never forget the baghdad siege mashallah takbir (pbuh)

That's not very tolerant :(

Kys cucks

Wait seriously?

The mongols actually sent a diplomat to Baghdad and he returned tied to his horse with his head cut off

>celebrating the destruction of the only muzzies which were actually productive

islam went to further shit after Baghdad

wtf i love mongols now

A shock from which the Islamic world has never recovered. Truly one of the greatest moments in the history of our country, second only to Winter War.

when they were productive they were taking land from the west

The reason why Islam is so shit now is because of the Mongol destruction of the Muslim World. They killed and deported Muslim scholars and destroyed a deal of Islamic literature.

Yeah because the west was far behind in technology, wealth and living standards

and?
Why wouldnt you want your enemies weak?

PRAISE TENGRI
R
A
I
S
E

T
E
N
G
R
I

ETERNAL BLUE SKY
youtube.com/watch?v=VTCJ5hedcVA

>Genocide all the muslims
>Spare all the Christians
Mongols confirmed based

It was more because the army got word the khan had died so they needed to go back for the big meeting to decide the new one. The kurultai was a shitshow however and the empire broke apart into separate factions. Meanwhile a garrison force the army had left behind got defeated by the mamluks and because they were now fractured the mongols never came back to finish what they had started.

if you die, you win

>autistic screeching

B-but I was taught only white people did genocide and shiet

A FUCKING LEAF