My wife is down in Texas...

My wife is down in Texas, I'm up in Montana getting rich from being a stock trader (cattle/oil futures) and managing a business. I feel like I'm losing her though to the feminist jew that tells her to be a free spirit and all that bullshit. She just txted me that she was going to a party :/ and that her phone was dying.... What do Sup Forums? It's clear that I'm just who she talks to when she gets bored. Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

therationalmale.com/2011/09/20/letting-go-of-invisible-friend/
agweb.com/mobile/markets/futures/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

None of this actually matters until you tell us if you are and her are white or not

how is she your "wife"? what is HER fucking commitment?
she gets the privileges and caterings, you get the toiling and duties and responsibilities
why wouldnt she cheat on you? what does she have to lose?

Bump, because I'm literally getting cucked here

TIme to protect yourself. Do you have kids? Cause fuck her

why would she give you sexual exclusivity (and desire) if she doesnt need to?

True that.. Unsure how to respond to this because it's completely true. The feminist jew won

Looks to me like you're not the 'bull' this time.

Do you have a pre nup?
If not then you've already lost there is literally no concequence to leave you and take all your money

Thankfully no

Kek speaks to us

Fuck your cow

nah it depends on you
how you define and maintain the frame
the key is: she's expendable. You have other options. You're the prize. Be ready and willing to ditch her. Let her know the rules you set. Prove they are real.

How long have you two been apart? Is it just like a "down for the weekend" thing, or what?

Why the fuck are you that far from your wife

It's you're own fault. You know what people (not just women) are like when separated long distances for extended periods of time

Well, I own the condo she's currently living in so I guess I should sell the condo before I try to dump her huh

text her this:

AYO GURL LEMME CLAP DEM CHEEKS BBY U WAN SUM FUCK BACK DAT ASS UP CAUSE U MINE

it's like dogs. You dont leave a dog alone for extended periods of time.
Or like children. They need handling.

Yea I know, opportunity for lots of money (4x what I was making down in TX) came up, had to jump ship.

Go fuck a sheep you retard.

YOU'RE GETTING KEKED!

>Eastern Montanafag
>Implying Western Montana isn't objectively superior

Also, why are people still investing in cattle when there is obviously bitcoin?

you dont own shit, you're married. She gets half + damages for abuse. She owns your condo, buddy. Until you make it not so. But for starters, under marriage contract and jurisprudence, she owns you.
Which is why she doesnt need to respect you.

OP is paranoia misogynist. And this is no place for paranoid misogyny. Leave asap dingus.

I'm a woman and would never do that to my husband. Horrible

hear hear

This

You best start cementing this "relationship" cause it seems to me no foundation was built for this house.

Look we don't talk about that here

That will win her over for sure, good job leaf

You got two choices buddy-o for your make-believe story in this slide thread.

You either fight the Jew in court and lose or you pay for the services of the Jew and have him fight for you in court against your wife.

Make sure you don't get wrecked in court now.

Like you corral your cattle, sack up and corral your woman you dirty red neck.

Irl- relax and trust her until you have a legit reason not to man. Not all women are whores. Also

Age of both?
Kids?

Montana, pfffft, go snowboarding you fag. Snows up, wife's down. Braaaaahhhhh!

She's probably getting dicked down by hard Texas cattle cock dude hahahaha

Are you the same fucking degenerate talking about fucking gooks in a different thread?

You know the situation better than anybody here, you're just looking for reassurance that your decision is the right one.

What's keeping her in Texas? If you're really making bank tell her to quit her whatever and come to you. You sound retarded.

>you pay for the services of the Jew and have him fight for you in court against your wife.
pick a _female_ divorce attorney, too.

Tell me what you know of buy/sell trading and Bud Williams.

>Not all women are whores.

>Stock trader (Cattle/Oil futures)
Commodities Senpai, commodities.

Think I know what your slut wife is doing tonight

women are whores and like to have options

marriage is a fake construct which exists in your head

a female chimpanzee does not marry a male and remain faithful if he gets injured

Do the exact same to her and she how she likes it. Mirror her behavior and nine times out of ten you will find a better woman than she could ever hope to be. She is shit, a waste of your time. Fuck her off, fuck her mother and get yourself a newer model.

ask yourself this op: why the hell wouldnt she?
she does it BECAUSE SHE CAN.

>3DPD

Oh yeah, she went to a party alright. She's getting fucked by niggers as you read this message

nice cow!

You do sound a tad retarded. Ldr relationships are a meme. They don't end well usually no matter how deluded you think they will.

Wanna come over and I'll suck your dick?

This is wrong. I had a year long ldr which turned into two years living together when she moved down to my city. We were young too.

Well, futures trading is very stable and cyclical which allows for high leverage and thus larger overall profits. I do forex trading too, which also allows for high levels of leverage (which is sweet), but the value of currency is much less stable overall trade timing is more tricky.

Well, that's a very depressing way to look at the situation lol but it's somewhat true.

I'm in Texas user, give me your wife's number and location and I will go fuck her for you.

you cant ever fuck her again unless you want herps or hivs. cash out all you pay and buy gold/silver and hide that somewhere. get as poor as you can so her half is less. feminism is cancer she dead to you now already. even if she not fucking a beaner right now she has emotionally divorced you already. gets her intimacy elsewhere. =cuked

Yea shes probably sitting on negro cock right now, thats what you get for not keeping yyour bitch close to you you stupid cuck

Haahanh snow will be thiccc later in January. It's early in the season bruh, you be boarding on dirt hommie

When tp buy cattle?

Omg semantics

RARE
A
R
E

Lost my girl in a LDR

LDR doesn't work, but desu she didn't give me the biggest feelings that she wanted to remain loyal when I was there.

But things degrade in LDR ***FAST***

women are creatures of instant gratification and she blames you for not being there so going to this party and fucking in her mind she is justified.

Her telling you her phone is dying is on purpose
it's a message.

I'm going to a party and i want you to panic because im doing this to spite you because you aren't here taking care of my needs

So Texans do look out for fellow Texans after all :^)

I recommend you break it off and divorce her before it becomes a big problem. If you didn't have her sign a prenuptial agreement then prepare to hire a good lawyer before you serve her papers. You need to leave her and secure your assets before she makes a similar move on you and fucks you out of half of everything you have earned up there. When women lose interest in you they will turn on you if they stand to benefit from it, she is likely no different. Once you leave her you will feel alot better, and with a pocket full of money and no obligation you can do whatever the fuck you want.

Women biologically get over relationships far, far easier. They take it worse initially but they will forget you existed 2 weeks later. Tons of exceptions but for the most part all you dudes that think you're w/one of those exceptions, chances are you're not. Most of them are not loyal at all.

Current marriage laws give them no incentive to anyway. She's financially set no matter what.

fpbp

also: therationalmale.com/2011/09/20/letting-go-of-invisible-friend/

Market is down at the moment, now would be a good time to buy if you want any.

agweb.com/mobile/markets/futures/

I raise mostly crops(corn, soybeans, wheat), got out of cattle a few years back.

i hate this about women. DESU I hate women. I fucking hate them. They are dumb. But I love their voices and their womanness and they are sexy and hot.

But i hate oh they are awful

>usually

It's clearly not something you would prefer to do. Nobody lives 1500 miles apart bc they think it will help.

>he fell for the long distance meme
i have experience with that. i have friends who have skyped girls in other countries for month, planning marriage, moving in, children, etc etc... doesnt work. your girl is cheating

I don't do long-term long-distance relationships. The fact that your wife would be down there long enough to get corrupted means she has been there too long.

Why not bring her with? This makes no sense

most women will not leave where they live. Friends, family, etc. I know I tried like hell to get my ex to leave where she was from to come with me

no dice.

I live in Montana M8 wanna hang out and start a neo nazi gang or somthing????

t. Cuck who can't control his girl

lol you can't even begin to possibly understand how bad it was

her family was a nightmare desu

That goes without saying.

Yeah I've had something somewhat similar to op happen to me. Huge financial improvement, lower cost of living while being a better area. Could've flown back and forth every week and still been far better off financially. What is Skype, what is social media, etc., didn't matter.

It's dumb to be married in the internet age

Conservacucks don't get it

100 years ago
- woman settles for a man in her village
- she has no options
- no internet to whore on
- no air conditioned Toyota to travel in
- no telephone
- no work opportunities beyond limited local jobs
- no office environment to hook up in
- less education establishments to hook up in

Technology makes a mockery of your nuclear marriage fairytales. Women have never felt loyal, it's just that before they had no options.

If women were loyal humanity would average 30 IQ and live in mud shacks

you fucked up when you didnt make her go with you

is marriage the biggest scam in history? is this the final redpill?

Give me 500$ and I'll tell you what to do.

>check me

Actually they're derivatives you fucking retard

You're an idiot. Women don't like to be abandoned. Go get her right now, or say goodbye to your marriage. Period. Go get her, don't take no for an answer, put the condo on the market and move her into your pad in Montana. She probably thinks you're fucking someone up there--to make matters even worse.