What age did you realize you were a white supremacist? What was the catalyst?

What age did you realize you were a white supremacist? What was the catalyst?

Murdoch Murdoch, desu.
I know, I know.

>white supremacist
>supremacy
Nic meme. Come back when you're ready to seriously fight for a homeland for white people.

as soon as i thought about it deeply

whites are responsible for most of the worlds great inventions and art. we have the most beautiful women by far. we take care of the environment better than anyone else.

Pretty easy. It was feminists and people of colour taking pride in eliminating straight white men.

If you don't believe whites are superior why would you suggest they need a homeland?

I-I'm not allowed..

What about the Chinese and Middle Easterners (not Arabs, those desert cunts have always been cancer. But the actual Middle Easterners)

By example growing up surrounded by mexicans.

Learning that the other races were /inferior/. NE Asians and Jews aside, of course. Maybe 20? I was interested in IQ, being kind of marginally smart. Somewhere I saw IQ by race. Plus, blacks were getting a disproportionate amount of racial attention (this was long ago). I irritatedly wondered why + it all fit together.

College was redpilling in another way too, that's when I stopped to think about it on my own and realized that Israel were the bad guys.

Mid East is hardly relevant. There's one or two things. Asians have made some good accomplishments and still do but its nothing compared to the White world.

>What age did you realize you were a white supremacist? What was the catalyst?

Age 35.
I dated an Indian and realized all the sterotypes were true.

I discovered the Jew.

Do you not include the Ancient Egyptians as middle easterners?

Where'd you get tested?

My wife tells me I'm a white supremacist. I don't believe it.

>can't read the file name
Come on, user.

I blame /new/, but then again, I'd rather know what I do now than not know.

>If you don't believe whites are superior why would you suggest they need a homeland?
If you don't believe you're superior, why do you think you deserve a home of your own?
M8, it's not about lording it over everyone else if we are or aren't, it's literally just about having an exclusive home for ourselves and our posterity.

20, increased diversity and an anti white media. Though I contest the supremacist label, I don't want supremacy over anyone, just white self determination.

I'm not a white supremest, I just want a white homeland somewhere on this shitty rock. Also I think abos and sub-saharans are sub-human.

I'm not really a White supremacist but I'm definitely against race-mixing for cultural reasons. I don't really think there's anything wrong with it, it just causes nothing but problems. It's like having a Jewish mom and a Catholic dad, only bad things are bound to happen when it comes to religion. So then again, not even race-mixing, just "culture" mixing. The Melting Pot is a fucking joke.

>What age did you realize you were a white supremacist?

Grew out of it 5 months later

Chinese and Japanese have made great strides as well. It's important that they maintain their own nationalism and don't let shitskins into their countries. (Side note: No one ever gives Japs shit for their immigration policies, it's only raysus when whitey does it)