Hey bros, after a date, how should I follow up on it?

Hey bros, after a date, how should I follow up on it?

We went downtown to a bar and ate some food along with an arcade and then called it a night after a few hours.

We both waved goodbye and that was that. We both had great chemistry and never disagreed on anything, but I was ridiculously nervous the entire time.

Anyway it's been an hour sense we departed, should I follow up with any kind of a text or what should I do?

Nope. Don't hit her up again tonight. That'd be awkward and clingy. Just invite her out again in a few days. Make sure to make a move next time.

Arcade bro?

This man just play it cool don't text her and then be worried about it. Just act like you don't even need her

Thanks man

Well, yeah.

No BJ? She isn't interested in you.

btw not disagreeing doesn't help you.

b urself and fuck off
if she's worth it (because perceived value) jus b urselv. follow your desires.

you just got used for money and got no pussy

Fuck man, really? She smiled and made eye contact the entire time. Plus she opted to pay a lot...though I opted to pay instead lel

Damn

what does this have to do with politics?

Forget what these others say about playing it cool for the night. Text her and tell her you had a good time and thanks for hanging out. Tell her you think she's really cool and you enjoyed her company and if she's Into it you want to hang out again soon. Trust me 100%. If you "play it cool" she's going to start over thinking it and question if you liked hanging out with her. Fortune favours the bold, text her tonight for sure.

If she really likes you after this first date, then she'll probably text you tomorrow. If not, then she probably didn't feel much. Nothing to feel bad about. Happened to all of us multiple times.

Classic nice guy advice that will end with her bored of you very quickly. Trust ME: you want her guessing if you had fun or not.

Right, right. Yeah and I'm sure it happened to my dad before he met my mom etc but like, I dunno... I guess I'll send her a text tomorrow. She was beyond cute, so I probably should make at least an effort.

I mean I was just so incredibly nervous, which I actually told her like, more than once. Hmmm yeah, I'll probably send some self-aware kind of a humorous text tomorrow that won't put any pressure on it, yeah I'll do that.

Listen to this guy. If anyone should be texting the night of, it's the girl because that's girl behavior. A guy doing it is pretty unattractive.

not
Sup Forums
gtfo
normie

Like a mixed market economic system, I'll I'll use both sides. Thanks bros

I know /adv/ exist but this board is criminally underrated in regards to True Blue manly advice

>I mean I was just so incredibly nervous, which I actually told her like, more than once

Vaginal desertification method

Text her bro. If You want something you have to work for it and take the initiative. If she is cold to you then whatever but if not she will see you showing interest towards her. Women like when guys want them.

Never hit up a chick right away after a date. That's one of the biggest mistakes you can make. Give it a few days and text her or something.

I've had dates that went amazingly well, even had one where I talked to this chick until the restaurant we were at was closing. It doesn't mean shit. Even the best dates can end with a chick not talking to you ever again, it depends on a lot of variables. Anyway play it cool and don't be a clingy faggot. Go jerk off and keep yourself preoccupied. Stop fantasizing over the pussy you're probably not going to get and make her an afterthought. If it does work out then hell yeah but don't count on it.

The best dates I had are the ones where I fucked the chick on the first date. Typically if you can't pull that off you failed... we are talking about western women. It's all good though, you will learn with time.

I believe it, I know. Luckily there was a couple of drinks in the night to keep the edge off. We saw a badass live show at the bar we went to also, so it was all pretty loose.

Why are you asking a bunch of angry misanthropes on a political imageboard for relationship advice, you dumb cunt?

No man I disagree. Nice guys are passive and hope the women make the moves.

>went to a bar imbibed alchol
>too nervous and beta to take her back to your place.

Don't message her dude she'll hit you back when she needs someone to talk to you about how she just went home and fucked Chad. Hopefully by then the semen in her cervix is dead/dying and you won't feel like a total cuck.

>REEEEE

Because he already tried on /fit/ and realized they were a bunch of awkward misanthropes.

>We both waved goodbye
it's already too late

What move could he make tonight via text after he already failed two hours ago to get to first base that would change her mind?

Some of you chinks need to start learning what texts are actually for: planning your next meetup.

You're not going to fuck her over the phone.

OUT
NORMIE
REEEEE

OP. I''m 38, was married for 9 1/2 years to a registered nurse and split up. I did ok at dating when young and after I split up I went on a fucking tear chasing tail for a couple years. I dated up to 3 women at the same time and all range of ages. I'm dating a 19 year old hottie now that is working and going to school to become a teacher. If there is anything I can tell you from my experience text her and let her know you enjoyed yourself and are interested in her. Girls play it cool and if you are forward and let them know you are interested they are not left guessing what you thought of them. Trust me if she showed interest and looked you in the eyes that's a good sign. You have to take the reigns and let her know your into her and want to see her again.

Okay yeah will do. Yep I too I'm on my way to become an RN, the chick who went on a date with me is a "medical assistant", and her mom is an RN

But you know what? Tonight was actually the first time we even talk. We consciously decided to make it as awkward as possible to see if we had any connection, and we actually did every time I open my mouth.

Man, you know what? Yeah, it actually went a lot better than I thought it did. We literally didn't get to know each other really at all before tonight, and we only hung out for a few hours. Yeah, I'll text her and Ill even mention how maybe we can meet up again after surprisingly getting a long from not knowing each other.. Something like that I don't know.

Man let her know you enjoyed her company and want to see her soon. Keep it short and to the point. If you fuck a girl on the first date that's fine but think for a second if you want to date a girl that bangs on the first date. Maybe it will work but more than likely she's just out fucking and having fun playing the field. I would not expect that to go anywhere at all. If that's what your looking for that's great but if you are interested in a long term I would not invest any more time into a girl like that. She most likley won't be looking for any serious long term. Just fun

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
:S

Ya man. Short and simple and to the point. Also let her know you are interested in getting to know her more and enjoyed yourself and her company. You may end up texting back after and forth more and just go with it.

100 leaf bucks says if you text her tonight, she doesn't reply. I'm telling you, user. Don't let this Canuck fuck up your already good night for his lols.

Dick pics. Nine of them. In the last one, draw a little winky face on the tip of your dick.

Asking /r9k/ would be better than Sup Forums. Earlier today I saw someone bragging about telling strangers he's an "ethno-fascist"

Ya. It's best to not talk to someone if you like them because that's how you show them you like them...

Revealing your emotional feelings over text the night after your first date sounds like some really shitty advice.

I also like how you date someone half your age that you can't even take to a bar and then worry if she's playing the field just lmfao.

you're supposed to get her drunk and pay for an uber back to her place/your place

It's not being sappy it's being assertive. I've gotten what I want in life by taking the first step and perusing what I want. Everyone talks about other being cucks, if you go after what you want your not a cuck.
Btw chick has lived with me for a year now and I'm fairly confidant she isn't playing the field at this point. If she fucks up I'll give her the boot and find another. I know what I want out of a partner and will not settle for someone I won't be happy with

All this effort into a second date with different ways that give different results for different people.
I would just go by if you didn't fuck on the first date don't even speak to them ever again, western millennial women are too annoying to deal with.

>downtown
>to a bar
>ate SOME food
>an arcade and then called it a night
>a date
This was not a date. This was a hangout. Don't let this turn into a full-blown infatuation crush. You may like her but she may not like you back. Don't let this turn into future heartache.

No, don't listen to that autist

women who fuck on the first date are sluts

Just take er easy, text her in a day or two and take her out on another date and then make a move to kiss her

My bruh
The whole game is to make her think you're more of a catch than she is. If you ingrain it into your psyche that she should be thankful to have even gone out with you in the first place (but don't be too autistic with this mentality) she'll love it. Women love being degraded. Submissive. Chasing the best cock they can find. As long as you lift and look decent, can eat pussy and fuck her till she cums, you're set.
Pro tip: harder and faster isn't always better. Women like repetitive, commanding and deliberate motions if you want her to cum. Plus, if you keep your pc and abs relaxed while fucking, you'll last for hours. Try it when you jerk it. If you feel close, slow down a little, and try to relax and breathe deeply and expand your stomach, relaxing your PC and abs. Yw

GRAB PUSSY MAGA

Dude, shut the fuck up. You know nothing about this shit lmao. Wait for her to reply dumbfuck OP. If she doesn't within 3 days, text her with a time and a place. Try a bar, or coffee. Be physical and sit with her. Women like being touched my man.

See, I actually agree with the majority of what you've said here. But trying to be assertive over text after apologizing earlier for how nervous he was in person is just going to confuse her and make him look desperate.

Make her pay for the next date, dumbass

t. cuck

I never let them foot the bill

>didn't even kiss her
There won't be a follow up
You fucked up brah

This isn't fucking politics.
>OP was on a date with another man.

OKAY BROS!!!!!!!

>Hey hey uh, tonight might've been the most bizarrish date you've been on, BUT considering it was like a blind date, there miiiiight've been enough laughs at my rehearsed jokes to bring in a second meet up, IF you're down that is, you know.

I feel like sending that tonight at like 2 a.m.. it'll show that hey I'm still up at 2 a.m. on a Saturday night and that might look interesting, and also it's not too soon after our date, which ended just a few hours ago.

Meanwhile she's waiting for you to text because her whole life she's been told if a guy likes her he'll text/keep in contact with her and not just disappear

>I pay for my wife's dates with her boyfriend

leaf

All the chicks I know go on dates with a different guy each night. So if you leave it a couple of days to text her she's already forgotten you and moved onto someone new. You need to stay in contact when first building the relationship

>waved goodbye

Yeah you're doing it wrong sperg and will 99.9% not have another date with her to make a more non-autist impression. The regret will start marinating when you don't get any texts back from her. You heard it here first, t. wet dick chad.

Making the move is the assertiveness. You don't have to be an asshole in any way. If you want to wait text her first thing in the morning. She will think about that all day tomorrow and it will make her day. Trust me if you wait and drag your feet your done. With texting and snap chat and such now a days everything is immediate. If she doesn't hear from you your basicly showing her through your actions your not that interested for some reason or another. The reason chad's fuck the majority of girls is because of aggressiveness and secondly looks. A buddy of mine used to take his most handsome friends as wingmen to the bars to pull the women. They are roped in by the pretty boy initially then he would talk them up being really funny and the most outgoing in the group. He did the best out of everyone as he was the one making the moves on the girls once they were there.

For real.
This board has turned into Sup Forums with flags.

Kek, maybe so but I'd like to beleive we're helping secure the existance of our people here with user and helping him create the children we can leave that to

Ugh just go to bed. You will regret sending that text if you do.