Pizzagate

Are Pizzagate conspiracy theorists the dumbest people on the planet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pMuERNrj9ug
youtube.com/watch?v=GV1OlgIjOCU
m.imgur.com/a/WN5fl
youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo&t=2m50s
snopes.com/pizzagate-conspiracy/
conspiracyarchive
metroweekly.com/2015/04/from-scratch-james-alefantis/
imgur.com/a/0Nq1A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no, flat earthers and anti-vax are second, and niggers are first

Good going, guys. You literally ruined multiple satanic predator's lives and businesses, all while making everyone from John Podesta to James Alefantis look like complete pedos.

Well played, goyim, well played indeed.

explain the code talk

Not at all.

They are a peaceful people wanting to bring justice to the poor innocent children who are taken advantage of.

Donald is an anti-vaxxer, kek

It's just for funsies, user. Funsies!

Who exactly did they do this to? Outside of Sup Forums.

Yet every time someone asks for evidence that this is happening, people just scream "READ THE EMAILS"

>The emails talk bout dinner recipe ingredients for different events
>SPIRIT COOKING!
>THEY'RE USING CHILDREN!

How in the actual shit did this become a thing?

Podesta is a creepy fuck, but I think pizzagate is nothing more than hot air. Comet Pizza as well is a weird, strange fucking place, but it gives off more of a dumb edgy hipster vibe than some pedo cult compound.

I don't doubt that there's pedo rings in the elite / rich of our government, but I think this thing is just a distraction willed with empty leads.

Pizzagate was a stupid distraction

Check em

Are Child sex slave traffickers the dumbest people on the planet ?

Thanks for the help !

Why haven't any of these supposedly abused children or parents come forward? Wait, don't tell me... they're part of the #clintonbodycount, am I right?

If you people believe this shit, I genuinely want to know why. All I want is evidence that it's happening since some of you are so convinced.

>Yet every time someone asks for evidence that this is happening, people just scream "READ THE EMAILS"

There is plenty of evidence. No adult acts like this around children.

Why was James Alefantis named the 49th most powerful man in Washington D.C.? He owns a pizza shop. Think about it.

The Podesta brothers are the shadiest and most powerful lobbyists in Washington.

>How in the actual shit did this become a thing?

Because of the emails.

ie:
>Hair on pizza
>Play dominos on pizza
>Handkerchief

Also
>History of the Clintons/Podestas connected with ACTUAL convicted billionaire pedophiles like Jeffrey Epstein, etc.

Also
>Major media networks spewing "Fake News" and defending these people in a SIMILAR fashion (ie there was a narrative built, obviously from the higher up).

If you have any idea how speical subvertive ops work, this is pretty basic desu senpai.

Anyone who thinks there isn't child abduction and that pedophilia isn't real is out of their mind. Or even worshipping in occult rituals isn't real with the rich/Washington/Hollywood elite is insane.

This country was founded by Masons and the elite.

>The emails talk bout dinner recipe ingredients for different events
You've either not read them or you're a shill.
I read a few. They are *obviously* code words. The conversations do not make sense otherwise. And there aren't that many ways to explain what they could have meant. I haven't seen better theories yet.

child sex slaves traffickers farm their own children from certain territories on earth that are not accessible by public

>Why haven't any of these supposedly abused children or parents come forward?

Because most of the time the kids that aren't orphans or runaways that are being abused by these people have parents that are either abusers themselves or are willfully complicit in the abusers actions.

assuming a man raped a woman is okay for them to destroy that man's life and assume he did even on the off chance he didn't
but assuming they raped a child isn't?

kek, you obviously haven't read into any of this at all. you should read some emails. there is definitely SOMETHING not right going on. Even normies feel it.

snopes said this was fake. we can pack up n go home now

shill/10 do not respond like i just did

qft

youtube.com/watch?v=pMuERNrj9ug

youtube.com/watch?v=GV1OlgIjOCU

you know supporting ritual child abuse will weigh very heavy on your soul?
#PizzaGate

Anyone naysaying or denigrating the pizzagate investigation is a fucking shill or Pedo...period.

>The accusations are completely based on PUBLIC FUCKING INFORMATION...if you can't/won't acknowledge that the connections and FACTS are disturbing and way past coincidental...then you are willfully complicit in the burying of FACTS...and if what we're finding isn't real?
>why bother making an anti thread you fucking shitheel?

After 1/20/17 this case will break "wide open"
Screencap
print
and then shove this up your fucking ass, faglord

no other boring topic on this board brings out as many lengthy and stubborn responses calling said topic stupid and false as pizzagate does.

so i cant confirm but what seems easy enough to fact check is:
>pizza, hankerchef, etc is a code
>logos of comet ping pong and a nearby pizza shop have logos that is reminiscent of the symbols classified by the FBI as underground pedo ring markers
>the preferences of involved people shown by their collections
also a bit of my own input but who emails about food? we have text and other instant messaging software.

Pedophile rings involving politicians and elaborate fronts, fucked up by dumbshit low-levels, are nothing new.

It may well be true. All someone needs to do is barge in with a camera, I mean it's not fucking difficult to get into a restaurant's back rooms.

Wew, the title and the music of the first video sure convinced me! I'm awoke now. Thanks user.

He's a weird guy, there's no denying that.

He's just a weird modern artist and spoiler: They're all weird. Yes, his artwork is creepy but again, can anyone link actual proof or evidence?

Other than emails that you THINK are code words for child rape.

The accusations are based on Wikileaks dinner invitation emails that people are desperately trying to connect to pedophilia.

You know people are desperate when they start bringing up "illuminati" symbols. It's weird art, that's it.

Besides, the Illuminati doesn't exist anymore and it isn't what you think it was. They weren't some elite group trying to take over the world.

Daily reminder that if you act like a pedophile, look like a pedophile, and sound like a pedophile, you probably are one.

Case in point: all of them

>logos
I'm assuming you're talking about the two half moons that people are somehow relating to this image of a demon with two half moons.

This is what every desperate conspiracy theorist does. When they lack evidence, they start trying to compare everything they see to Illuminati/Satanic ritualistic symbols.

It's literally just a logo. Why would they intentionally put out symbols and evidence marking their place on the map as a creepy pedo underground ring?

Do you seriously think distracting 20 posters on an anonymous image board is part of a massive conspiracy?

Yup... Nothing to see here... Just hiding in plain sight is all.

m.imgur.com/a/WN5fl

>the illuminati doesn't exist anymore

Illuminati, as the secret society started by Adam Weishaupt, does not exist as far we know. Illuminati, as a catch all term for rich elite weirdos, certainly does exist.

In this case it actually makes sense because they would be trying to signal other people like them. Illuminati symbolism is completely retarded.

i actually mean the one in this video
youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo&t=2m50s

but yeah the whole logo thing is far-fetched

He set his account to private because Reddit started a witch hunt versus him and employees of the shop. Whoever made that imgur album needs to see sunlight.

Digging that deep to try and relate his profile picture to a child lover is more disturbing than the allegations against him.

Yes, there are weird groups that exist. There's exclusive groups, one of which makes you ride around naked on a goat for some reason.

Elite are weird people, we know this.

I try not to get involved every time the internet goes crazy over nothing but this one is bizarre. The people making these videos are the same people making "crisis actor" and "martial law" videos every time there's a shooting.

if you're the type of conspiracy theorist that latches on to the latest story and assumes its truth without doing any digging then sure, you're an idiot. but if you're one of the many anons who has been studying evidence of Pedowood and its cohorts for years and noticed the immediate allusions to it in the Podesta e-mails, thus proceeding to follow the rabbit hole into even more evidence available publicly on the internet (those private island instas, the twitter pedo network), then watched as all of that stuff was removed the moment these stories went public, then no, you are not dumb at all.

>Digging that deep to try and relate his profile picture to a child lover is more disturbing than the allegations against him

Would you set your profile picture to some rando statue without knowing who or what it was? Or do you concede that it's a feasible dogwhistle, as are the logos that have recently been changed?

You're a dumbass. A shill or a pedo.

kys.

Look into Kim Noble and one of her alternate personalities makes artwork about rape and pedophilia (she was an MK Ultra victim). Yes MK Ultra was real and documents have been declassified and has many victims, but they don't remember any of it.

>besta pizza logo is compared with pedo symbol
>immediately changed when people started becoming aware of it.

Really makes you think.

oh also it was said that spiritual cooking is a cannibalistic ritual. that's a bit relevant

>I'm a legitimate /poll/ user and not a disinfo agent, goyim

Pesos are everywhere and many do it for satanic ritual purposes

No, I wouldn't but I'm not that person. Again, he's a weird guy. Everyone who's an "artist" is a bit odd.

No shit they changed their logo. People were accusing them of being linked to pedophilia because of it. Companies have to change their logos all the time once lawsuits or accusations start flying.

Again, all of these are accusations. Where is actual evidence any of this is happening? I'm waiting for that. Not some "code words" that you think relates them to the actions.

Yes, I've been sent here by the Clinton Campaign to try and convince 26 people while Reddit is filled with thousands of people on the_donald who believe the same thing.

I do think it's a possibility that Pizzagate going viral caused those implicated to in turn put out falsified evidence to serve as a distraction, but if you weren't there the day Pizzagate go its name and anons started digging shit up, you missed genuine fucking evidence.

Profile pictures most often relate to content of a forum, his account was not about art and sculptures.

In this case we are viewing his personal instagram, where most images were of children.

That isn't stretching things AT ALL.

we got him, he's admitted it

You shills are fucking stupid

f u c k t h i s w i l f u l l y i g n o r a n t s h i l l

What exactly am I shilling for? Ah I forgot, this is Sup Forums

Before this election, anyone who disagreed with the mentally insane here was a JIDF.

Anyone denying pizzagate at this point is honestly probably a legit pedophile. Raping kids is one thing even fucking death row cons can't stand.

If pizzagate has shown us anything, its that there's way more pedos than we think. Probably on the same scale as gays or trans.

except pedowood, user:)
same topic, i'll admit:)

Legit question:
I keep seeing people say where is evidence/proof.

Evidence is what we have, is it not what all investigations are based on? Do we need video evidence and witnesses for this to mean anything these days?

And as for proof, if he had any CP or was filmed in anything questionable in sure it if long gone now.

You need to look into it yourself dude. There is no "smoking gun" e-mail but a network of oddities that point to pedophilia and other degeneracy. Look for a comprehensive intro on YouTube maybe. The evidence is at the very least worth pondering for five seconds if you're not a total brain dead idiot.

The tweet I have shown you was from 2011, well before Pizzagate was a thing... this needs to be investigated regardless of whether you believe it happened or not.

You're right. From now on, whenever I see conspiracy theorists shit out videos and imagery without real evidence, I'll just assume they're all guilty.

9/11 was done by Jews
Every national shooting is an Obama cover up to take our guns
A pizzeria is a front for an elite politician sanctuary where they practice satanic worship and pedophilia
The CIA made ISIS
Etc

There, I'm awake now.

James Alefantis
J'aime les Enfants

Not unheard of. Take Tarantino's "A Band Apart" company. Comes from the film "Bande à part".

pretty good example
the more you look at those fucks' material, the more trails you find of pedo manifestos hiding in plain sight

>The CIA made ISIS
Well, depends how you define "made" really.

It's more of a schizophrenia litmus test, really.

>They are all weird
Kim Noble
Bilijana Djurdevic
If there no flag goes off your mentally enslaved.
And the pedo-lingo

>started by Adam Weishaupt
not started, but officially registered

conspiracyarchive .com/2014/01/08/manipulating-matter-the-scientific-dictatorship-as-a-project-in-the-reconfiguration-of-reality/

>In fact, science has become a new form of sorcery for the manipulation of matter. According to the epistemology of empiricism, reality is little more than a quagmire of impressions. It is analogous to a holograph, the fabric of which is pliable enough to be manipulated. Thus, reality becomes the ever-shifting canvas upon which scientists paint whatever they wish. The scientist’s role in this reconfiguration of reality was delineated in an esoteric tract entitled The Way of Light. Authored by Comenius in 1668, the manifesto was dedicated to the British Royal Society. Researcher Michael Hoffman elaborates:

>In it, Comenius addressed the first formal scientists as “illuminati” and outlined their scientific purpose, “…which is to secure…the empire of the human mind over matter” [emphasis added] (Hoffman, 23).

>Years later, Bertrand Russell would recapitulate the “illuminati’s” (i.e., scientists’) role in the establishment of “the empire of the human mind over matter.” Redefining science as an instrument of radical empiricism, Russell wrote:

snopes, literally propaganda,
KYS you mindless drone

>I disagree with Snopes because they don't agree with me
>A picture of "Correct The Record"
The average argument from the pseudo-intellectual Sup Forums poster.

>The way in which science arrives at its beliefs is quite different from that of medieval theology. Experience has shown that it is dangerous to start from general principles and proceed deductively, both because the principles may be untrue and because the reasoning based upon them may be fallacious. Science starts, not from large assumptions, but from particular facts discovered by observation or experiment. From a number of such facts a general rule is arrived at, of which, if it is true, the facts in question are instances… Science thus encourages abandonment of the search for absolute truth, which belongs to any theory that can be successfully employed in inventions or in predicting the future. “Technical” truth is a matter of degree: a theory from which more successful inventions and predictions spring is truer than one which gives rise to fewer. “Knowledge” ceases to be a mental mirror of the universe, and becomes merely a practical tool in the manipulation of matter [emphasis added] (Russell, 13 – 15).

>In other words, science or “knowledge” becomes the instrument by which the “illuminati” re-sculpts reality. It also becomes an epistemological weapon against the minds of men, wielded by the proverbial Descartean “evil demon.” This was the central precept of Weishaupt’s Illuminati and the conceit of the Technocracy today: God was not in the beginning, but evolved from Man in the end. According to this conceit, Man could recreate Eden without the God. It comes as little surprise that sci-fi predictive programmer and British intelligence asset Arthur C. Clarke commented: “Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.”

>Why would they intentionally put out symbols and evidence marking their place on the map as a creepy pedo underground ring?
why not?
as you can see, after weeks of hardcore digging, we still havent unearthed a legal smoking gun that could take them to jail no questions asked

No he is not. He isnt against vaccines

Take your meds, user.

Your need to jump to extremes to prove how every conspiracy is lunacy is pretty telling that you are either in serious denial or are shilling

There is precendence for large scale pedophile rings, there have been such scandals in nearly every country on the planet, 800 000 kid go missing in the US every year alone, the BBC and british royal family lied for and celebrated a pedophile who acted as a carrier for children and raped hundreds of them, and it didn't come out til he died. Just like Westminster, the story didn't come out til every last one had died of natural causes.

Guess you better wait for CNN to cover it though

you need to take a better look at the evidence

Done

lol

"its debunked because Al;efantis himself said doesn't even have a basement LOL checkmate TINFOILERS LOLOL"

"Well, we make everything from scratch. Other restaurants, even good restaurants, will, like, not roast their own peppers. You can just buy the roasted peppers in a can. Or you can buy garlic oil. Some products you can get, and they’re consistent and they’re easy. But I didn’t even know that existed actually until they said that. I was like, “What do you mean? There’s another way? You can just buy these things?” Because a lot of restaurants will open a can and put it on. Like our sauce — we harvest a whole crop of organic tomatoes — 10 tons of tomatoes every year. Can them all, store them in the basement, have like a harvest party when it gets loaded in." - James Alefantis, Metro Weekly 2015

metroweekly.com/2015/04/from-scratch-james-alefantis/

Having fun defending Ritual Child Abuse?
How does it feel not getting paid for shilling while foreigners cash in?
You are actively support child trafficking, you will burn in hell.

Snopes is run by jews you fucking retard... This is completely confirmed. No bias needed, they opposed Bernie and Trump as much as they could. They are establishment

one of her pics shows a handkerchief placed under a child being raped

Yeah they certainly are user senpai desu. It's just an abnormally large set of interwoven coincidences.

Lots of her "art" shows handkerchiefs under children.

imgur.com/a/0Nq1A There is a lot on twitter along with connections to Disney, Forbes etc

coincidience? or covering up child trafficking scandal?

>I don't like Snopes so this evidence is irrelevant
>But please believe the evidence I post and wake up sheep!

Yep, Sup Forums

>Having fun defending Ritual Child Abuse?

No, I'm having fun toying with a fucking fruitcake.

Good going, guys. You literally ruined multiple innocent people's lives and businesses, all while making everyone from Alex Jones to David Seaman look like complete schizos.

i saw this image for the first time today. How do we know its Alefantis? He doesn't have a beard in any other photo ive seen of him

what specifically did Snopes debunk?

Where does this address ANY of our concerns?

That's not the evidence, that's a site taking a look at it.
Said site has displayed a liberal bias for years, defending hillary all throughout her campaign.
Are you a tool or a shill?

XD this pasta

You came here to "discuss"?
You mad bro.

>it claims it's debunked without addressing any of this issues
>I let other people people or organization tell me what the truth is

Your either a dumb faggot or a shill thats ok being paid to defend pedo's online.

Good going, guys. You literally ruined multiple innocent people's lives and businesses, all while making everyone from Alex Jones to David Seaman look like complete schizos

Who the fuck is paying you?
CTR, Clinton foundation, comet ping pong?

Literally nothing.

that's called CTR, user
we empathize, those shekels are tough to earn

yeah this is meme robbery m8
feel free to destroy this shill meme with me

I CANT HOLD ALL OF THESE "COINCIDENCES"

Good going, guys. You literally ruined multiple innocent people's lives and businesses, all while making everyone from Alex Jones to David Seaman look like complete schizos..