Have to deal with literal bogan culture all day

>have to deal with literal bogan culture all day
>have to deal with drug addict tradies, drunken idiots fighting outside my house
>had to call the cops yesterday because these 4 guys were beating the fuck out of someone at 3am at night
>lose faith in whiteness itself being an important factor in making you act human
>go to a pub with a friend, literally everyone under age 30 tries to start a fight

help i actually don't feel like i have anything in common with these people at all even though we're ethnically the same

i don't like pseudointellectualism and academic snobbery either so i am effectively compatible with nobody

Bogans are bros. Go and swallow some nigger jizz you hipster faggot.

acting like a fucking idiot for the sake of it, yeah that's just great

>I'd much rather everyone was a poncing effeminate sensitive nu male like me

no familiar with the slang lad, whats a tradie?

also its in the blood, us anglos have a special relationship with drink.

yeah being a violent rampaging drunk screams masculinity

most people grow out of it but nobody around here does

what a poofta, you dont like a bit of biffo?!!!

tradesman, so bricklayer plumber electrician etc.

I think this is a regional issue. I lived in meth head redneck town and we didn't have much of an Australian problem. The worst we ever had were unruly niggers. Never Australians though.

no i don't like fucking explaining to the police how a guy was screaming

'i'll fucking stab you cunt you're fucking dead cunt fuck'

outside my fucking window in the middle of the night

Can confirm.

yeah well in this district being white doesn't count for anything at all. there's a couple asians and they behave better than anyone i've met

Niggerdom is more an economic condition then a genetic anomaly. Genetics only matter if there's RNA lag, example the downgrade of aggression genes of someone in a developed nation for a few generations. Consider it like a character with an level. If you come from a very low level economy lag is longer to level to a developed nation, if you're bourgeoisie of that nation you'll likely be more leveled and more or possibly able to stem the intelligence gap in one or two generations.

White niggers are amongst us user.

This is why Aussie women fall over themselves for American dick. You guys are savages.

Where the fuck do you live? You a fucking houso or something?

thanks for the quality 'muh dick' post you definitely proved you're less of a chimp than the people i tolerate every fucking day

rural QLD

You're smart, it hurts being surrounded by idiots.

Just remember that these people are the majority. That's why democracy is so dangerous

>you're either full retard or a numale

well that explains everything. worst state for that kind of behaviour. move to more civilized victoria or nsw

You're in outer Perth aren't you?

I don't see the problem here. This seems like an education in the struggles of your fellow man. Welcome to the real world.

>tfw to intelligent to be seduced by your flattery

serious question, when was the last time you guys seen a large spider, how common are they?

Wasn't it about 46 degrees there the other day? I can't say I blame them.

The violent bogan thing was pretty common around my way if you went out a lot but it was better than today with this shitskin fest and numale faggotry. It might be less violent but it more than makes up for it by them being bitchy faggots.

Why are you lying?

I've lived in poor 'hoods my whole life in fucking QLD and I never see fights and shit

Sure, there's an odd fight on a weekend party every 10 years, but that's it

Why because you want to come here?

If so it was about half an hour ago. It dropped on my head and if I didn't have lightning reflexes and swiped it off me and squished it I'd be dead.

Not that common in the city/built up areas, more common the further out you go. In the country they (and a lot of other things) are everywhere but you get used to them and really they aren't as scary as you think.

B-but muh identity politics.

saw a huntsman on my roof 3 days ago

wasn't a big one

i did actually chalk it up to the heat, during winter it dies right down

Iv met a lot of Australians like yourself. Distant from the bogans and distant from the pooftas.

>even though we're ethnically the same
Maybe look outside your ethnic group.

Long day m8? Lol

It's called Australian culture - love it or leave.

+ only stupid cunts get into fights at pubs, if you're looking for trouble you will find it, if not you'll be sweet and have a great night. I'm 28, always at the pub and have never been in a fight, but I'm 6'3 and 100 kg so that could be it as well.

What are the bogan girls like? I wanna see some pictures of trashy sheilas.

Saw a britbong crawl into one of my threads the other day

if you are unironically complaining about these things then you are a beta, socially awkward nu-male with fuck all mates and are everything wrong with this country

>going to bars
>not expecting them to be full of degenerates

Yeah man, it's one extreme or the other! Fuck off retard

signs of a good lad:

- winfields or rollies
- vb or emu
- often seen wearing high-vis

Yeah had to put a shovel through a snakes neck too. Hard life!

>socially awkward nu-male with fuck all mates and are everything wrong with this country
hey who fucking stomped someone's head in the pavement last night?

uncouth but funny

thicc from poor diets desu

I'll fuckin fight you m8

probably someone sorting out their problems with someone as opposed to calling the polees then posting about it anonymously on a taiwanese scat imageboard

Not every white person you meet will have an IQ above 100, that's not how averages work.

yeah you're fucking 15

Yuppie cunts need to be exterminated.

The slums are the proving ground and martial garden from which blooms the flower of the fighting man of any nation. Where do you think the SA Brownshirts, or the average Wehrmacht conscript was from? The average British soldier of the Empire? Born and bred in a damp, grey hell, brawling over scraps from the time he could stand. Those you despise as white trash, are the frontline warriors of the final war.

Ah yes, those people. Try telling it to the special "snowflakes" here and the normies in real life.

>never been in a fight

poof alert

SOFT
O
F
T

>t. friendless overweight autist

i can understand your frustration though, what with not fitting into classic aussie culture OR modern faggoty culture. i think you should kill yourself

I see nothing wrong with two willing participants getting into a little scrap after a few cold beers. It's actually a perfectly healthy outlets for any young man. If you disagree you're an emancipated little cuck who's never had a fun night out it in his life

How to score amphetamines since Silkroad closed down? I'm not a bogan so I don't have those sort of contacts naturally.

fpfp. You're probably a wog.

you feral cunts can go live in NT or FNQ when the rest of the mature white men with children and women dont wanna be around your feral shit

i blame rural meth for the shit youre posting

go to local bus/train station and find the skinniest most sickly looking person who smokes

>moments before this post was submitted

solid advice

i'm still pretty surprised everyone on Sup Forums thinks they're a mouthbreaker lol are you being honest with yourself? ever had a black eye or anything?

Mate, if you are in Sydney I'd meet up with you.

if youre west coast best coast ill glass you

nope soz, satellite city of brisbane couple hours drive

How the fuck could I be on the west coast if I am in sydney you fucking retarded bogan.

>only poor people fight

nu male. sydney has the highest assault rate in australia

not everyone is a shut in virgin like you

>nu male. sydney has the highest assault rate in australia

it also has the highest population you dumb cunt

theres fuckload of poor cunts here fighting cause theyre dumb faggots like you

Ah well, don't lose faith in white people but it is a false narrative that to be human requires being white. White identity is a continuation of our evolution, protection of our own and means to maximise the potential within our genetic pool.

>can't handle a punch on n have a laff

Fuck m8, get over yourself you pretentious faggot

And this.

Women fall over themselves for *insert guys from other place not their own* everywhere you are.

I wonder if this is what gun control culture can lead to, since around here if you scare someone too much while drunk and aggressive you could get shot.

>not everyone is a shut in virgin like you

>i'm a fuckin badass i get into a brawl erry sataday noight cunts ayyy fuckin strewth vb cunt
grow the fuck up

*wherever

Sydney has the highest alcohol fuelled violence per capita

>ctrl+f
>criminals
>penal island
>0 results

and?

kys
realise that this is who we are or FUCK OFF

>this is who we are
barely, it's the standards for human conduct we've apparently set for ourselves

Theres absolutely nothing wrong with a bit of blood sport

I'm more worried about the "men" out there who haven't been in a fight before

It's pretty hard to go 18+ years without getting into a situation that called violence. It's actually impossible

but user it is our way of life :(

that evolved from when we were living in more uncomfortable times

i bet you scrunch up your face or make fake coughing sounds when you see people smoking

>drug addicts

how do they even get drugs into Australia? do they ship them in whales?

was going to avoid saying it at all but i have done muay thai for years. that's the appropriate places if you want blood sport, not outside my house because someone's cousin spat on someone's brother's wife's whatever

soft cock

i unironically like being a drunk bogan fuck and although I don't fight much I like egging cuntd on to fight eachother

nobody can tell me to change

I refuse to change to accomodate pooftas

op, try some pussy, just TRY IT

YOUR LUCK WILL CHANGE

YOU WONT BE SLEEPING ALONE ANYMORE

fuck you op

meth = clanlabs operated predominantly by 1)bikies 2)triads 3)addicts AND imported from south east asia

weed - figure this one out for yourself

ecstasy/mdma - imported from europe/mainly churned out by large scale labs however

cocaine - imported

heroin - imported

LSD - no fucking clue but i know that the gypsies are responsible for printing out whole sheets of tabs

kids bring them over from Indonesia after end of year celebrations
bikies make some
faggots in the city make "party" drugs

>i unironically like being a drunk bogan fuck
congratulations on setting the bar for yourself so fucking low you whitetrash fuckup

So you've never been in a fight outside of the ring then?

If that's the case you've either let yourself be someone's bitch because it's physically impossible to go 18+ years without getting into a situation in which a punch up was the only logical resolution or you're a contradiction. So which is it soft cock?

pic related, its you

there's NOTHING WRONG with being a bogan you fucken limp wristed fairy cunt

boganism is the pinacle of australianism and is the pinacle of european culture in the South Pacific

>So which is it soft cock?
did people forget how fucking stupid it is to act hard on the internet lol

seconded

>didn't answer the question

Hahahahahahanahahahahahajahhahaah confirmed pusslet

>I like egging cuntd on to fight eachother
Do they ever realize your the problem and turn their attention to you?

>triads

hol up

you telling me you have enough Chinks that even their street gangs are there?

>posting pictures of cats
i bet you don't even have a dog mate

fucking poofta plague is destroying this nation

m8 you'd hand over ur wallet and phone unprovoked to the first cunt wearing you run into wearing airmax's if it were past 10pm and you were alone at night