At Canada's top university

>At Canada's top university
>Most students are either Indian, Muslim or East Asian
>Whites are a minority
>Blacks are almost non-existent

Why are both whites and blacks having a hard time getting into top universities?

>At Canada's top university
Which one would that be?

>"Hi, fellow leaf, I'm your new roommate!"

Based on my description you can easily guess which one I am talking about. Hint it is in southern Ontario.

I don't even talk to non-whites I'm not going to go to school with them.

Canada has barely any blacks.

Looking quite beige, alright!

I am only talking about STEM programs btw.

Ain't the University of Manitoba, that's for sure.

Either McGill or the University of Toronto.

University of Toronto.

Sorry McGill and Waterloofags (and any others are literally not even in the running).

Why does "Muslim" keep getting referred to as a fucking race?

Because at Canadian unis the only White applicants are from Canada, while the non-White applicants are from all over the world.

No White Americans or Europeans are applying, but probably a huge percentage of China and Indian.

Countries with literally billions.

Any blacks is too many.

I'm an afghan Muslim I can explain, people from different cultures / countries get bonus credits. My ATAR was like 82.22 but I got my multicultural bonus (+10) and my maths and English bonus credits (+10)

Yeah who knows it's not like any of those groups numbers well over a few billion people.

I know it is not a race but Sup Forums treats it as a race. ex. "shitskin" "mud"slime

Mudslime is codeword for inbred.

It would be racist to not give better marks to less performing minorities.

The left has branded middle easterners as the Muslim race.

This, I always made excuses like "it's hard to understand the English" to get bonus points in assignments and extra time

Why can't these stupid darkies just built a proper university in their own damn countries?

That is where the trouble comes in. Why is there almost no blacks in university? Unlike the rest of the city.

Holy fuck that's amazing I'm using this one from now on.

The bigger question is why Canada has such a deficit of innovation. We haven't made a meaningful mark on technology in decades.

>Why is there almost no blacks in university? Unlike the rest of the city.

You actually have to send in an application. Our society hasn't progressed enough to the point where we pick off random niggers from Jamaican barber shops or Somali mosques and bus them into engineering classes.

Nortel is defunct. ATI doesn't really exist. Corel still exists in some form. We also had a commercial Unix variant made by fucking white males. Sad.

I go to Waterloo and it's probably 80% Asian. At least, engineering is. No blacks tho

Brain drain to U.S. probably.

>Why are both whites and blacks having a hard time getting into top universities?

Because universities make more money off international students with rich parents.

>Why are both whites and blacks having a hard time getting into top universities?

Because universities make more money off international students.

why are blacks getting in to universities?

Because the only people that can afford it are rich Chinese kids that like to drive their luxury vehicles around after school with their rich Chinese friends.

Harper loved that rich Chinese cock. Trudeau more so.

this

I'm moving to the US next semester once I'm done with my masters in cs and to be honest anyone in a STEM job with any ambition would. With the weak dollar, the salaries that didn't adjust and just the shitty economy in general I can make over 50% more money for the same job in the US. And if you want to start a business it's not even close, the government showers you with money and tax cuts in the US.

>Many billions of asian shitskins
vs
>30 million white canadians

Wow, I wonder who is going to be more accepted in limited canadian university space now that there are no borders :^)

The question is rather why aren't there any white schools in Canada.

Thank God it's not as bad in my country. The engineering college I went to was 85% white males, 10% girls and 5% shitskins.

Winners of engineering contest at my former college.

Yeah the engineering competition winners here are white also, couple females.

this explains so much and also why didnt i know this

Probably because Norway does not have any world renowned institutions like US, Britain, Canada, Australia and Switzerland.

Each one of them gets replaced by 2 Pajets at end.

The most successful white people I know either went to trades school or did like a 1 or 2 year course in college for business/management and are entrepreneurs.

Anecdotal for sure, but from what I've seen white people value making money > lengthy education.

I know you r/UofT faggots are in here. Stop meme spouting and upboating Peterson threads you stupid fucks.

Mass non-white immigration is ruining Canada.

Correction:
Mass non-white immigration is ruining white people of Canada and improving miserable lives of Indians from India.

I don't give a shit about Indians.

kek

>Canadas top university

Most uoft students are Liberal and don't even know who is the guy.

Because they aren't trying. Blacks think that higher education is pointless, while white men do trades, manual labor and office work and white women get degrees in teaching and practical nursing. Every other race is trying there hardest to get to the top in a country that has no real good university. It's over achieving in a country that is built for underachieving people. So yeah out of almost all of my white friends only a few actually did something in sciences(including me). And this is not at all a race issue it's a issue with the country being shitty and the majority of people having no real goal in life.

Pajeet and Chang should build their own damn universities and fuck off.

you decided to make money off of international students from boom economies

Whats the point of being ambitious in Canada?
70% of your wage is used to finance this lunatics fantasies.
Canadians should collectively drop their job for a few days.

>Blacks are almost non-existent

I see nothing wrong with this.

Whites don't want to go to shitskin infested places
The shitskins cheat relentlessly in ways whites don't.
Lotta ethnic nepotism going on
The shitskins come from a population pool way larger than ours.

And I imagine there is affirmative action putting these shitskins into the schools for some faggoty lib arts program.

I know it's stupid, why the fuck do we let in other people from other countries to study here. Why isn't the first priority the native population than the foreigners like wtf.

Maybe it's because most of the students in Montreal and Toronto are rich foreigners or related to some foreign millionaire who paid for their tuition.

lads what's the university of manitoba like

Don't know why do some think Canadian universities are bad. Heck based on citations alone. UofT throws out the 2nd most research in the world every year.

You invented Java.
I think that's pretty impressive for a joke country like leafistan.

Don't know any high scoring Canadians that went to Manitoba.

Java is only popular because of Javascript, else nobody would use it.

I don't give a fuck about high scoring, I want a nice canadian uni

We're not even a real fucking country
The only good thing that can happen here is for the US to annex us
Otherwise they are going to keep importing shitskins until we fucking collapse

foreigners

t. Canadian student

Go to a college in Vancouver for a term you'll want 3/4 of the planet nuked.

Why do half of them look like fat neckbeards

Because the research is utterly irrelevant compared when it comes to the education that the students receive?

There isn't, the best thing you can do is move to the USA. There is no big money to be made here, the best university here is ranked 16 in the world. The country is pointless to live in, you can maybe become a lawyer and make your way up to a top spot in some Canadian owned business but there are like 2 that are even worth more than the land they sit on the rest are owned by the US. We are literally the 51st state.

Because fat neckbeards make up 90%+ of STEM undergrads

Canada sucks

Whites : Self loathing liberal cucks determined wipe themselves out.
Niggers : Too dumb to study.

It has to do with the fact thats its 10x easier to get into Uni as an immigrant than a citizen in Canada, especially in stem fields. Canada has the biggest and most self inflicted brain drain ever.

Glendon, obviously!

Java has nothing to do with JS. They are different languages in dofferent environments.

You don't have to use server side Java with client side JS, yet still Java dominates in the server side web applications worldwide.

Poo

I dnno
I think they are paying tons of money for people to go work up north
But thats essentially government contractors and injun social workers

>moving to USA will somehow improve the value of your universities
That's right leaf, doing exactly the same as migrants who flee their countries(who then become irrelevant) will somehow improve your country. It will improve your money for a while, but after that ruin whole of Canada.
>when in 20 years USA/Canada will both be Latin Asia
I wonder what the feel will be like for Latin Asian, will that be a feel of conquered nation or feel of i don't give a shit where i am? It surely won't be nationalism. White race death is imminent.

javascript came after java my dude
java was popular because its syntax was related to c, it was easier to understand than c++, it allowed portable rich content in web clients, and because its vm performance was much better than the implementations for various scripting languages available on the backend for implementing web services
on top of marketing, memes, inertia, etc

may it one day rest in shit, because it's a terrible language

IN

It won't last forever that's the issue. They will be there for 5 years and then need a new job.

Britbongs here absolutely relish shepherding pajeets. That craze is so bad, it has spread to soviet-blockheads for some reasons, and it's being egged on by horseshit like guilt about "antizyganism".

And? Where did i say they are the same? I just said it's popular because of name. You have 1000 programming languages, but they don't get developed further because nobody uses them. Java got developed further because it had similar name to Javascript. Same story with C, C++, C#. I can now invent a programming language, by copying existing old language, adding some shit to it, call it new programming language, since 90% of stuff is the same in all programming languages, but nobody will develop it further, since it won't be popular. Anglo is playing with marketing, that's not intelligence, that's just power of numbers. See how this works out with Indians, they will conquer the west simply because more of them exist. That's the everso failed logic of Anglo capitalist.

There's no way to improve the universities there's no money. They won't improve we don't even have a big technology university here. I won't have any future in Canada if I stay here, I could stay but put my degree to waste so I can run my parents business till automatic cars come along and make it obsolete.

All languages are the same, more or less.

Javascript actually used java in its the name to gain popularity, not the other way around.

Java is popular because it is very flexible, versatile,multi platformed and has tons of libraries. It also has a relatively easy syntax and protects you from making errors.
That + the fact it used anywhere makes it a perfect choice for learning for people who want to start a programming career(like me).

javascript literally copied from java's name to benefit from its hype bubble
it was originally called livescript before being name changed to javascript

Cause it's a racial axis. Last time I checked, only the Bosnians, Tajiks, Tatars, Bashkirs, Istanbulians, Kurds and Iranians were out step with it, and the majority within that have their own spurned sect.

I'm a white student studying horticulture :) plants are cool!

>Toronto

Once again there's your explanation

What is time? What is money? What is popularity?
Who cares about what exact time each of them got released and which of them was first, that's not important. Fact is Javascript is the most used and Java benefited along the way. That being said all of those unknown programming languages nobody uses are also the same, they just don't have that huge added library of things that are added later when programming language is already out. There more difference between human languages than there is between programming languages. Programming languages are only annoying by pretending they are different, but actually change shit around which is the same shit in other programming language, just to confuse people and pretend they are innovative.

why the fuck do you want to become an immigrant though?

Because they're genetically incapable without whites helping them.

>university
>2016

Good. Maybe you can help when there's 7 billion illiterates.

It's simple you retard, whites aren't getting in because of affirmative action and blacks aren't getting in because they can't keep up with the Asians

Have to understand that the English language academic publishing press is super centralized in Toronto.

Most of our journals just pop out from there, you might get some books from UBC press or some older shit out of Queens but there's no real competition in publishing compared to the states and the UK.

Damn bro, Florida gave you a 200 joule bonus to each of your SIG MCX rounds? Fuck man, I never knew affirmitive action and a stand-your-ground law could be morphed together so fantastically!