Should I date an asian girl?

Should I date an asian girl?
>I am white

Yes

If you decide to have kids at least they won't become a minority.

go ahead .. you were never white to begin with

traitors wear camouflage for skin

Only if you are a manlet loser, and can't get a decent white woman.

The only white men who date Asians are either fucked up veterans returning to the US with a foreign trophy wife or loser betas who aren't confident enough to talk to women of their own race.

No, don't date an Asian.

>t. the only girls who ever expressed visible interest in me were nonwhites

Sure bro ruin that tight pussy before she settles down with Chang

>decent white woman
there are so few left, that only the best of men will get them. even if that guy is a swell, above average guy in most ways, there still isnt enough "good white" women to go around.

Get them fresh off the boat or not at all, they will become sluts with time.

I have had 3 girlfriends. 2 of my previous girlfriends have been white, but they were both really awful people. I would never date a black girl. My third girlfriend lasted the longest of the three, and she was asian. I have become redpilled since then, but I have become estranged from that. I haven't dated anyone in a year or so. I have never heard an actual argument for not dating an asian girl. Blacks are obvious they are quick to anger, abandon their children quickly, uninteligent etc. I have never been given any argument which provides a legitamte reason to not date an asian girl. Most people say the typical "oh that is for betas" line but all the men who say that are virgins from what I have seen. Give me a real reason to decide if this is a good choice or not; I feel conflicted because of my previous convictions, and my current interest in her.

Im 19 and I've fucked a lot of foreign girls,

me personally I feel like I gotta make white men not look weird sexually. Like i can fuck good and make all white men look good.

So I feel as long as you dont reproduce with one or marry one then no harm no foul

When my times comes ill knock up a white bitch and contribute to the master race

Any sons you end up having will be supremo gentlemano

Chinks are disgusting. Think about her money laundering parents and the housing market she helped to destroy. Also they smell bad and throw garbage everywhere.

If you can't get a white woman, you have 3 options:

1. MGTOW

2. Adopt white kids, and be a cuck for a good cause.

3. Join the military, go overseas and rape sand-niggresses to help spread white genes to our enemies.

Of course. It's okay to fuck women of another race. Just don't have families with them.

I recommend it highly.

No, the traditional qt asian gf is a myth. Asian women are even more materialistic than western women. I can't be bothered to get into it, but it's just how they're raised.

My brother is considering marrying one. Dead chink eyes, fake as fuck personality. Her voice gets higher when she's around other people, she starts acting all animated. It's pretty disgusting.

Your choice though.

No chinks are disgusting subhumans srs

you want your fucking kids to grow up without any real identity? kys

>there are so few left
FUCK OFF NIGGER!
It's your fucking job to make them good, that's the man's job. God fucking dammit you fucking pussy get off your fucking ass and go fuck some women.

I should also indicate that she is extremely intelligent, very supportive, the sex is great, and I have been sleeping with her for some time now. She is also adopted so she has no accent or foreign cultural imprint.

>sex before marriage
into the trash

>loser betas who aren't confident enough to talk to women of their own race.

white women are just so fucking MEAN though.

t. guy with a japanese girlfriend