When the fuck did Joe Scarborough get so red-pilled?

When the fuck did Joe Scarborough get so red-pilled?

Did he start browsing Sup Forums or something?

youtube.com/watch?v=Aa0Og9TILiM
youtube.com/watch?v=8_Me5NTwwfg

he probably noticed his ratings dropped and decided to pander to the majority.

doesn't make much sense to have a talkshow nobody watches? does it?

you aren't redpilled joe

fuck you and your shitty show

He's able to tell that shit is fucked up in the media though and Trump's not so bad.

He probably just doesn't know it's all because of the Jews yet.

He's gonnna get taken out soon, but yeah he's taken the pill

sorry man, we like tucker carlson and tom shillyou.. who were trump supporters all the way.

joe is trump supporter after he won.. how convenient.

He's a two faced piece of shit

Joe is Joe.

Why is mika such a qt

They just realize they have to change if they want to keep making shekels.They'll all have to. Rope industry is still profitable

right after season 10 when the cougar left him

For MSNBC standards, I still think it's as red-pilled as he could be at that liberal hellhole he works in.

>This is why you're going out of business
I just l like that line.

>if you do investigative journalism and it doesn't have an impact on the election, that's worrisome

Oh gosh, maybe they read your investigation and decide just because you wasted time investigating whatever, doesn't mean you are going to change your mind.

>redpilled

Is there any better way to spot a newfag than when they use the term "redpilled" unironically?

he's been on fire lately, but there was times when he acted like a total shill

I guess he's his own man, like Trump says "Joe is Joe"

yes

Yeah they say "newfag" instead of "newfriend"

Any other ways?

Next you'll tell us Newt Gingrich is based and redpilled, just because they sparingly talk defend Trump.

Remember when Sup Forums thought Mika was based? Now she completely turned against Trump, just look at that cognitive dissonance. NBC is a shithole no one redeeming there.

Sometimes, I think, an unbiased man is indiscernable to you people. I think Comey was one, and that one debate moderator too. Someone simply behaving normally was such a far flung concept this election season, seeing it just sends everyone into a tizzy, because there is no secret agenda to decode.

Joe is Joe

gommunists please leave

check my trip

Pandering to alt-right/conservative viewpoints is a lucrative business. Fox news has the best ratings because they mix in enough truths instead of being a complete soapbox for the globalist agenda. Even though lots of people aren't redpilled they instinctively tune out when it comes to establishment propaganda because it doesn't have any basis in reality. Problem is there's going to be a lot of Glenn Beck controlled opposition types looking to cash in and eventually betray their viewership on key issues.

>newt gingrich
>redpilled

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH the biggest zionist cuckservative out there...redpilled? AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ur the newfag

i dont understand how you could say it ironically? Are you mocking the people who actually say it? Man, you're fucking retarded....

this bitch looks like she's about to quit

Will Joe ever pull a complete transformation like zyklon ben?

If Trump turns out to be a good President and the media is still pulling this petty bullshit, it's safe to say Joe will be the next Ben

>JOE PLEASE STOP

>media shills do a 180 instead of recognising they had become so corrupt and complacent that they have embodied globalist propaganda
At least the suicidal ones doubling down retain a shred of consistency and dignity to their shit eating.

The BBC roll someone out to say things like "oh, the BBC is too ethnic/gay/biased" from time to time too. It changes nothing, the corporation continues to suck multicult cock. Transgender programming for the under 6s? That's "representing every voice in the nation" and totally not child sexualisation. A muslim as Head Of Religious Affairs? Totalling in line with the 97% of the rest of the country, and not at all like putting the fox in charge of the hen house.

Fuck the legacy media. Their time is over. When they themselves source over 50% of their stories from the internet (Twitter, FB etc) then what use are they, exactly? The Town Criers of the 1700s probably thought they held an eternal monoploy too.

Joe was literally a yeb! fgt. 'Nuff said really. Pol stopped waking up at 6am to watch these shills and dropped him and mika about a year ago now, catch up kid.

>Not understanding the obvious double act dynamic they're running

She's setting him up for it, she's playing along to emphasise his hits.

Joe = Joe

He has no alliances. Remember neoliberals are just advanced capitalists mixed with social Marxism you cannot take anything he says to authentic. He wants you sharing these videos to everyone so they can grab anyone with an alt right tinge. He's a whore and nothing more

I was watching him on jewtube the other day and he is fucking redpilled

He talked about the federal reserve and the Jews? Wow.

There are two possibilities here.

1. He was always a Trump supporter but was being forced by the higher ups to hide his power level
2. He's an opportunist who's seeing the tides shifting, and making sure he rides the wave to a continued successful career.

the blonde is daughter of zbigniew brzezinski

this. and he has to play both sides like a true TV troll. mika tries to...99% of the time she's a CTR shill...then she tries to drop phony red pill... doesn't work

Nah she was just hired for her great talent, anti-semite.

she's def going thru menopause...you can tell she's getting bitchier and dumber

Chris Matthews is red pilled 15% of the time. He low-key likes Trump, think. He's pushing the New Deal infrastructure shit hard. Told Trump to spend $30billion and get us looking like Shanghai on steroids

not the hottest but the most stable. keeps it real. doesn't spin or make it all about her like katy tur

He's smart and a republican but he's also limited by his network on what he can say. Remember the DNC email where jew bitch went to MSNBC to get an apology from the producer because of a pro trump piece by Joe? The NDAA is a poisonous thing.