Styxhexenhammer666 Unironically Married A 3/10 Whiny Fucking Spic Bitch

Pic and link related.
youtube.com/watch?v=I-pU7m7PPDI
youtube.com/watch?v=VsoVYStL6gQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iMQR7_zBhXk
youtube.com/watch?v=I8X0uDg8GZE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>a skinny metalhead beta faggot in bumbfuck nowhere USA thinks he just happened to probably be married to a spic (let alone a hot one) in LA who just happened to be in a new viral video

I'll take things that happened for $200, Alex

Pathetic

if you are unironically a fan of this fucking loser than you are a reddit tier faggot retard who should kill himself for liking something so pathetically cringeworthy

>let alone a hot one
>that creature
>hot

he's half asian

it would have been unethical to date a white girl. One drop rule, muts need to stick with muts and build their genepool from the ground up.

How would one go about "ironically" marrying someone?

Asking for a friend, n-not currently being tempted to racemix or anything.

>unironically begging for money for cringe commentary videos on top of the views you give him that already makes him money

Anyone subbed to this faggot who watches him regularly needs to KYS

youtube.com/watch?v=iMQR7_zBhXk

I enjoy his videos - he is often insightful, and he certainly knows what he is talking about more often than Sup Forums-tier youtubers.

I could believe that he was married to a girl that looks like the one in this video. People make mistakes, and getting married to jarridan could certainly be considered a mistake.

There is literally nothing wrong with watching Styxhexenhammer666.

Calm your tits now roo fucker

she looks like she was more attractive back then, when ever it was they were apparently married

Why watch him? He is a master at saying a bunch of shit without really saying anything at all. There is no substance to any of his videos.

He might actually have ironically married her

>hey man ive lived here 10x longer than you you fucking piece of shit
>i know everybody
>*gets locked outside

lmao

I was discussing it with another dude on YT, she looks southasian, not mexican

Literally the reason trump won, I'm a leftist btw.

These people are so fucking retarded and ambivalent it hurts. I fucking hate identity politics, what ever happened to not attacking someone for what they wear on the left

he predicted Trump's victory during a time everyone was jumping ship and saying it was impossible.

He even made a video guaranteeing it.

>tits
Why don't you spell it "tuts" like the way you pronounce it? Kiwis are the only people in the world who pretend their retardation-induced speech impediment is actually an accent.

Leave those poor sheep alone btw, your gene pool is damaged enough as is.

ebic simbly ebic

Leftism has always been an ideology of fucking idiots. Marxism-Leninism and Maoism were particularly cancerous.

youtube.com/watch?v=I8X0uDg8GZE

>posted September 2016

He's a wizard and if you shit-talk him you're just jelly of his power.

Literally this.

I believe he believes it, but it most likely isn't the same person. There is no proof other than him saying "i'm pretty sure."

He really didn't though. He just made a video saying that he predicted Trumps victory before anyone else did. Just like every other right wing political radio show on the internet. Every commentator has a video saying "Well I predicted Trump would win at x primary. Nobody believed me, I really showed them!".

I'm neither of those things. Its easy for far-leftists to convince others that their ideology is preferable based on "equality", when in reality it's divisive as fuck, at least in this generation/political climate.

Calm your tits sheep fucker

He really did though.
If you actually watched his videos you would know that.

Styx looks like one of those yellow fever betas. No wonder he married a literal illegal Mexican.

He's Anglo

Report OP for spamming. There have been non-stop Styx threads up for the last 12 hours straight, and likely even longer than that.

Is it really that amazing a feat anyway?

I was positive Trump was going to win, but so what. A lot of internet people were. I don't think it means that much -- at the end of the day, you're still a hedging a bet when you announce who you think will win.

>implying Styx isn't a mod

Fuck off Aussie, your country has no Latinas so you just buthurt

>basement dweller beta has yellow fever

who could have fucking guessed

he is a ragging faggot and his videos barely have any content in them

I think "martial relations" was his way of saying "he fucked her once"

He lived in Texas for a while.

Hey guys its ya boy stixenhammer666

Nate Silver predicted the last election and has gotten literally everything wrong since then. Be careful of your false idols

holy shit not thread again

3 or 4 times in 10 hours the same thread fuck you OP fuck anyone following ecelebs autists like stix

kys op niggershit