>International Students

Fuck off ya cunts!

>everyone in my uni wants to study abroad
>inbox full of emails advertising all the different places to study abroad
>i just wanna stay comfy in the dorm with the lads because that shit's expensive

>"""Study in australia"""
>it was trick
>become berrypicker slave

>Go to college
>Surrounded by Chinks and shitskins
>Thanks you fucking hippies

>to go unremarkable university in US
>shitloads of Arabs and Chinese international students going there anyway

what the fuck

They suck that Int. Student cock hard.

Each international student in the US pays $200k full tuition since they can't get financial aid anyways. That's money that goes into American coffers, away from their pockets. How is that bad, anyways?

This times 1000. So much for America's white majority.

>parents ask me if I met any nice girls yet
>can't explain that I'm only into white girls and there won't be any worthy ones at university

>catch-22: even if there were, I wouldn't be able to tell since hardcore conservatives have to blend into the liberal melting pot in order to avoid a lynch mob

I'd rather see more Americans attend an institution of higher education than foreigners.

However, most colleges are shit-tier propaganda centers so it wouldn't be worth it either way.

I don't bother talking to them.

>chem lab
>with Korean students who don't speak much English
>I have to clean up their shit and sign for their solvents

could be worse I guess

Grow a pair and make them pull their share, Asians are the least intimidating of the races outside of the Raid films.

why do chinese kids smoke so god damn much i want them all to get deported

>going to school
>unironically

This speaks to me. I've met a few trump supporters in college. It always starts the same way. "I don't like trump.....but". It's 80 percent minorities bitching about their oppression and white people. News flash if you can mock those things out loud they are not oppressing you. I met a 18 year old trump supporter who's hot af but it took like 3 weeks of casual small talk before we figured it out.

>outside of the Raid films

Even the "outspoken conservatives" are beyond bluepilled. It sucks but I've taken it as a challenge to survive.

Same. I got to meet some Chinks first hand at my Uni. Now I'm 100% convinced that the Rape of Nanking is a lie.

I was an exchange student in montreal. Was pretty nice desu. No chinks in the french speaking unis - McGill probably had loads of them though.

>spaniards
I say kill them all.

>Germans
>Japanese
>Assorted middle eastern countries
The worst. The French were surprisingly great.

Canadian on holiday here, fucking this. Their language is ugly, the men are greasy pedophiles and the women all have moustaches. All in all they were unpleasant to be around

You could use this to fuck foreign qts if you were less autistic.

The Koreans did that a lot here unfortunately
I think it's because social progress lagged behind their economic progress

You don't know just how terrible it really is.

Sorry :(

>White hands

You pass.

Does it make you feel good to hate 3rd world filth as much as the world hates leafs?

>tfw all i want to do is be an international student
>too poor to be a student or be international

>The amount of Pakis and other trash that attends Medicine
>They all drop out after a year
>Even then they're all mouth-breathing retards when it comes to everything outside of Islam and some subjects in Medicine they manage to read on
So much for free education.

Yes.

Or because they are the spoiled rich kids who can afford American school.

or I could just do my fuckin work and leave early

>free education
>too shit scores to get in on good fields without some major work
>too unmotivated and can't decide what I want to do with life anyway
Good at numbers and STEM shit, but I absolutely hate the paperwork.
Guess I'll have to settle for a trade.

>win the genetic and national lottery
>still can't get motivated

why user?

>genetic lottery
I should probably tell you that you shouldn't assume anyone's ethnicity from their flag, especially western ones.
I can tell you I'm mixed, not a mulatto though, and I'm christian.

But to answer your question, if I knew why I wasn't motivated, I probably would've fixed it by now wouldn't I?
Must be a phenomenon common to modern society, because lot of my peers don't really know what they want with their life either.
It's just that nothing strikes me.
Personally I think I'm afraid of change, but that's just my own self-imposed psychological analysis of my pathetic being.
Now bash me for being a filthy crossbreed as you fags always do.

>First international Germany student I met had a nigger boyfriend who she wouldn't shut the fuck up about
>First international British student I met is a gender-bending dyke who tried to grow facial hair
>First international French student I met was a faggot

I don't know what it is about them, but if they're from Europe, I IMMEDIATELY assume the worst.

Denmark is 87% Danish so I can't be faulted for assuming you're Danish

>I can tell you I'm mixed, not a mulatto though, and I'm christian.

What does this mean? some kind of MENA father?

I know this feel way too well.

>tfw assistant at woodshop for architecture/art students
>70% of the people that come in are gooks for whatever reason
>90% of them barely fucking speak english
>have to constantly watch over them because they're always doing some unsafe bullshit
>they barely know how to use the machines properly
>have to spend 5 minutes trying to understand what the fuck tool it is that they're trying to check out
>never clean up after themselves until I tell them to

I don't care what Sup Forums says, Asians are fucking annoying and I hate (most) of them. The Asian-American ones in particular are all whiny liberal faggots with massive victim complexes.

>MENA
Oh god no, I'm not that swarthy.
More of a brown haired Mediterranean with tons of facial hair (and fucking body hair) and grey eyes.

Most people assume I'm French though.

>More of a brown haired Mediterranean with tons of facial hair (and fucking body hair) and grey eyes.

That's a big advantage in a country where most people have light phenotypes. You're exotic.

unless you're short in which case you're fucked

>Short
I'm 202cm.

>You're exotic.
Not really an advantage, because muzzies are exotic as well. I heard it rolls in Finland, but in Scandinavia? Nah.

Besides, brown hair isn't that uncommon here and the light phenotypes are relatively dark compared to Sweden and Finland.

>Not really an advantage, because muzzies are exotic as well. I heard it rolls in Finland, but in Scandinavia? Nah.

Muzzies get mad pussy though. You're literally in a position to live a life of spectacular hedonism if you want. i'm jealous as fuck

>hedonism
Overrated, I should know.
I'll be 21 in May and I havent accomplished shit with my life, feels like fucking limbo.

>Muzzies get mad pussy
Just a meme. They try hard at the girls, but often appear desperate as fuck and never get anything but an insult, in which moment the ape often goes completely batshit.
Most Danish girls find them disgusting.

As someone that lives in a midwestern college town, I can say that the international students at least act like the adults they are. The white and black students are having a cringy fucking extended childhood.

>tfw one student spilt 10M acid of some kind
>tfw she throws a rag on it
>tfw it destroys everything