Oy vey goyim do not see for yourself

>habbening
>no link
>no habbening
>no proof ever ever

PIZZATARDS EVERYONE

dumbfuck OP can post a link or elaborate

zero content posts like this deserve all the shit

https(colon slash slash) voat (dot) co (slash) v (slash) pizzagate (slash) 1449130

alright for once pizzatards seem to have found something

lo and behold, it has nothing to do with cp and child trafficking, it did not happen in the comet pizza place, so basically pizzatards lost time chasing shit that did not exist, but by serendipity found this

we did it leddit

Its literally not reddit but voat

The comet pizza thing was likely a theory planted by CTR which was picked up by all the retards because it was emotionally shocking.

That's not to say there isn't some weird pedophile stuff happening (we don't know one way or the other yet) but the focus on Comet was always so weird when there's all sorts of other stuff going on with CF that just needs to be catalogued and shown to the world.

well i will miss shitposting in pizzatards threads

so for the last time

PIZZAFAGS BTFO

HOW WILL THEY EVER etc etc

suicide watch something

oh its NOTHING AGAIN
Still no connection to the Podestas.

Why are all raving about it? Only because a few shady business connections (Panama, Mossac-Fonseca, UK, Moscow) were researched around a money laundering scandal?

It's obviously enough to name a big amount of money, research a bit round it, highlight a few names and the people's imagination runs wild and does the rest to get a hype - without any useful information, while many good comments, not hyped with exaggerated and sensationalist headlines, go unnoticed. This all supported by a mod, who even makes this worthless post sticky.

Is this sticky, BECAUSE it contains no useful information?

>Elisana Marie-Antoinette Labonte has no ties to that Ping Pong Pizza place OTHER THAN THE THUMBNAIL

amazing DETECTIVE JOB PIZZATARDS

>Zero content of revelance. But it seems to sound sooo cool with all the business connections...

You admit to shitposting in what could be an investigation to the biggest story of the century user? You are part of the problem

nah shitposting still bumps

i was merely trying to channel pizzatards enery in the direction of the foundation etc and i still stand by that idea

i also still think the cryptic language is for drugs

back to shitposting we go

Bump for justice