For the non-americans among us

For the non-americans among us

Has Sup Forums changed how you view Americans?

Do you feel like you have a better appreciation for our country after spending time with you fellow Sup Forumslacks?

Has anyone developed a more negative image of this country as a result?

Shut up nigger

You sound fat, lonely and stupid

FUCK THE FUCKK OFF

It has made me hate Canadians to the point I want war with Canada

Day of The Rake soon patriot

>shitposting this much

Lick my asshole you sissy bitch

Fuck, I'm american and nu/pol/ has changed how I view americans. I pray daily that our warhawk government buries its hyperagressive cock in a hornet's nest that results in a carpet-nuking of the country.

>Has Sup Forums changed how you view Americans?
no.

I had a tiny wargasm

We never should have pulled all the way out of Iraq. We should resurge all up in the ISIS there and make them suck on our toes

>being this mad

Shut up fritz

Sorry about your faggot thread bro

Trump made my opinion of america great again.

Get raked, you have a beta cuck president

No, you still fit every stereotype. Except now, you're either black or mexican.

I don't even know what country you are.

Are you Hungary?

The Trump campaign and parallel cultural revelations i have had this last year have totally changed my mind on the USA. went from being a pot smoking leftist to a pot smoking right wing supreme warlord.

Right wing death squad 4 lyfe

Same here, but don't forget the good of the left; the science, technology, and humanity side.

Czech

>Weak dollar
>Problem
Am I missing something? A weaker dollar means that our goods are cheaper to foreign countries and foreign goods more expensive to us. Therefore our exports will increase, our imports will decrease, and the GDP will increase. Sounds like a win to me.

Americans are way dumber than I ever thought possible and with your current administration I have no doubt that education will go down the shitter even more. I'd recommend you start learning Mandarin immediately, but I don't think that will be part of the new "Kingdom of God"-style education you'll be getting.

It confirmed my suspicion that 4 out of 5 Americans are based, while the remaining 1 does zer or xer utmost to fuck it up for everyone else.
I've learned a lot about the world thru Sup Forums:
Turks have 6 legs and 2 antennae
Germans are irrevocably damaged and it's a real bloody shame
Austrians somehow managed to avoid that grim fate
Canadians are versions of us, only more boring and retarded (with some exceptions)
Japanese dudes are surprisingly funny
Greeks and Mexicans are utterly miserable
Britcucks are good at organising things, but cannot bring themselves to remove kebab
Americans are often overly defensive when criticised, but this demonstrates pride in who they are and it's better than doormat self-deprecation

Tl;dr burgerstanis are by and large top cunts and I believe in you

Same thing

How old will you be when you grow out of aetheism?

Guarantee I'm older than you. In fact I was here even before Sup Forums used ironic racism to troll Ben Garrison and you StormFags were too dumb to tell the difference, resulting in the cess/pol/ we have now.

>canada
its spelled canadia you dweeb, if it were canda theyd be Canadans, its canadia so it makes it canadians.

I've been here since 2007 if you really want to wave e-peens around.

Get off my board newfag

Yeah, what about the Canadese?

>being this autistic

I'll always hate america. its just now i know how unfunny most of you are

You actually think autism isn't evolution lol

We run rings around you normies

more like canadese nuts nigga! xD

Here since 2004, my first year of uni and the first time I saw eels propelled out of a Japanese girl's asshole.

No u get off my board you inbred Santorum-sucking cunt.

Shut up italy

Honestly, I liked Americans before I came to Sup Forums

Now I'm just convinced you guys are savages that the civilized people of the world (Canada and Europe) allows to be our bodyguards so we can spend like living like kings.

Shenanigans

i disliked them, no i like them

Get raked, honestly your prime minister is a beta cuck sissy

T. Potato nigger.
For real though some of the best comedians in the business come from the states.

Serious Reply:

I dated a girl in Pittsburgh this summer and I was down there often. It's over with her now, but she left me with a desire to be an American citizen someday.

Being with her made me see the goodness in the average American, and exposed me to American culture, which in turn spiked my interest in more American history. We used to go to museums together and being a history buff, I loved this. She taught me alot of things I hadn't known. I also followed the Trump campaign pretty closely from the start in 2015.

I realized that Canadians dont have the nationalistic drive that Americans do, and I really started opening my eyes to how hard Americans fought throughout history, and to this day to preserve their nation and rights.

Canadians don't seem to care that our rights are being taken away, and liberalism is rampant. There is no strong right wing movement in Canada like there is in the United-States.

After seeing the energy in the Trump campaign in the months following up to the election, and the spirit after the election, it has convinced me that I want to be a part of it and live the American dream.

I am a regular god-fearing roman-catholic, and I have no greater desire in life than to meet a nice wholesome girl and have some kids. I just want something stable, meaningful, greater than myself and long lasting.

Cheers Ameribros. Hope to see you sometime soon.

*now

You just got baited by a ruse master

I often wonder what other countries think of America. I'm pretty GD american, worked in fast food, joined Army, got career in stat government communications. My work saves lives, protects heroes, and puts bad guys in jail. And yet I when I play 4 hrs of Fallout 3 per weeknight, I can't help but feel I'm squandering my amazing USA "privilege"

This Laos sex slave forum hasnt been here since 2004 it was made in 2006 by W.C snacks and his cohort mootikins

Before Sup Forums I thought Canadian people were like people from Vermont.

I now know they are spawned from hell.

Tl;dr

I always liked America for what it represented, but being on Sup Forums is my only real direct contact and its given my a high opinion of people in from the USA. I also have a much lower opinion of people from Canada and Mexico. I always thought people from South America are trash and this remains unchanged.

If the human race is evolving to be a horde of bouncy-walk motherfuckers like you autists, then thank fuck you'll wipe us off the planet with your total inability to get any pussy ever.

Just widened the possibilities of what people can be. Sup Forums is just collection of people, of opinions and origins(which make people who they are).
Sup Forums chases the truth but never really reaches

>Be body guard to world

>Canada and Europe

>They decide they don't get enough cock up their asses and import barbaric savages who do no protecting

Right in muh eagle feels leaf.

oops I ran out of potatoes..... better eat a baby!

Fucking sickening

>government communications

It's the new Army cyberwarfare division lol sup faggot. I'm with DARPA

Lol u are mad

It's the other way around, Tim Horton.

Its like Trump sayed 80% with some details.
I dont respect americans for being cheating lying cunts. But lets see how it goes with him. One last chance.
btw
You dont need him "to lead country as one", there are too many parasites for this. Most of the software companies for instance should be sued to bankruptcy (especislly sjw-narrative pushing gaming companies), or this "legal" tricks bubble will collapse on you soon.

I can't wait for Trump to destroy America. I have the popcorn ready. Bring it on, motherfucker.

Stay out, faggot

>Aye buggerin up me knickers lassy, wheres the potatoes mum? theyve all turned to dust?
>wheres baby seamus toss 'em into a kennel and eat em mum!

I'm an American, but I've felt myself becoming more and more Patriotic since I started browsing Sup Forums. It pains me to admit this, but only a couple years ago I was a filthy liberal who honestly thought this country was shit.

Ruse master, you have baited many of my fellow counrymen. Why are the irish so dank?

Hope you become one of us, user

Shut the fuck up op

I know. Sup Forums is an aberration that gave ass cancer to this oldfag. I'd love to see it nuked just to watch all the weak-handshake-autist fucks shit their Umbros about censorship and 1984buhhhhh

Well, someone's going to have to fill that immigration spot. Would you rather it be someone who's willing to commit to the American culture, or a 3rd world social service leech that will drain the lifeblood of your country?

America still on top

What a fucking poofter cunt

Get fucked kid. Americans are pathetic dogs and so are you for loving their silly excuse of a "culture".

Shut up faggot, Canadian Identity and "culture" is about how un-american we are and I'm fucking sick of it.

You're the reason this country is a pile of liberal trash

Sorry about your ass cancer lol

Hi, I'm a lowly fagot that is a hired cog working for state government. Of course that means federal shit comes into play. The LMR and First Net law enforcement shit coming up. Hurts me sometimes to know I'm contributing to next level Big Brother but I believe it will save American lives. I LOVE DARPA btw, I know they will pull some more next level shit once the time is right. Never let the enemy see your hand... just that if DARPA gets compromised, that's the end of us

Come on down. Fuck Trudeau and his pet "immigrants" and Chink housing market speculators.

Better based Leafs than a bunch of spics.

Thanks bruh

I will make you an honorary U.s citizen if you post a pic of your boipuqqi
pinky promise

Eat shit faggot, the prominent leftist hollywood nigger culture doesnt count

Some would say once a leaf, always a leaf. I hope you make it syrup-bro. Having people come to America because they want to be American is what this country was founded on.

Kek sees you.

Sup Forums has been a DARPA operation since Chanology actually. Ask the NSA they are still pissed

I always thought your country was full of retards.

Browsing Sup Forums I realized your country is actually full of retards.

Yeah Im fucking done with this place, you guys get to carry handguns for self defense and our """conservative""" politicians are trying to advocate for the use of fucking MACE being legal for self defense.

This country is a sanctuary for criminals and liberals.

Shut up ireland

Hope so too. Pic related is what I have on my hat that I wear every day.

I have a feeling your great great grandparents meant to make it to america and got lost in canada, you know deep down you belong in the heartland.

> corporations = people
where did i even mentioned govt., eh, cunt?
globalists hold on to you and you hold on to them, because you both cheat in legal system
no way to sue EA or Bethesda for bad contract following
your factory machines are shit too and no way to even money-back
thats why nobody buys your shit -
its sometimes better than chinese, but the cost is enormous

>not taking out meta data

A sucker born every minute.

>its another baby eater

On this day, a new American was born

For what it's worth you're my favorite Anglos and my second favorite poster country after Japan. Even the shitposting is usually amusing, whereas Canada's is retarded and annoying

Do you feel like you have a better appreciation for our country after spending time with you fellow Sup Forumslacks?

Yes. Now i love the midwest and south burgers and hate california and new york fags.

Stop sucking aussie cock dude

Better than a country full of fetal alcohol babies.

You need to be back under rightful British rule, you drunken mick.

Jim, what the fuck are you doing, you make the demands here, be ASSERTIVE, DEMAND he pull down his trousers and present his puqqi to you.

You wish.

It has broaden my view of americans. I can see that your USA stupid is far more stupid than EU stupid, but thank satan only handful of those are posting in Sup Forums.

Mostly ive been positively surprised about how similar humor and views we have with US people.

Way more than Russians. Which is both sad and scary.

Most of you are ok, just dont go to wallmart today.

i think i´ve come to a better understanding how americans think
but still, my general view hasn´t changed. beautiful country, great people, a lot of innovative energy, but you have to hate it for its foreign politics. americans are full blown brainwashed and even defend (((their))) foreign politics, as they were made belief that it somehow serves the interest of the regular american.

it is somewhat comparable to the multicultural brainwash in germanistan.

but what has changed is that i do not yell muh america is the source of all evil in the world anymore. the world is full of shit and american foreign politics just make a healthy contribution. but these islamic retards in the middle east would eat each other anyhow.

I was going to troll you with a joke, about vodka and knives.

Then I saw your pic. You won this round Switzerland. This time.

Sssh the dumb American doesn't know that.