Trump gains 15,133 votes in day 3 of Wisconsin recount. Green Party calls off Pennsylvania recount

Trump gains in Wisconsin: archive.is/S7qJA
Green Party withdraws demand for Pennsylvania recount: archive.is/w3iei

Other urls found in this thread:

6abc.com/politics/green-party-to-seek-federal-court-order-for-statewide-pa-recount/1638369/
youtube.com/watch?v=pUN6FsQFOkY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

TOP FUCKING KEK

COMMIES, FAGGOTS, LEFTIST TRAITORS, KIKES ETERNALLY BLOWN THE FUCK OUT.

No wonder she called it off, tons of illegals and shit voting for her ass and she thought she could get away with it.

Checked em

And she deserves rope still, Trump has not forgotten.

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

PRAISE KEK

*deep breath*

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Skankenstein is going to jail

They had to cancel the recount otherwise Trump would have won the popular vote too

Praise kek

ultra smug

Boasting in epic bread

This is great

kekalek

Hahahaha

Checked and kekked

drumpf btfo

#imwithher now

I really, really hope tapes come out in the coming months or years covering Shrillary's meltdowns after the results.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhhahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahaha

Holy shit what did we do to deserve these lulz

>dose digits
>dat total and utter BTFOing
this is truly the best timeline, have a rare pepe in honor of faggot tears

New Hampshire, Nevada, and Minnesota ice nigger recounts when?

Nov 8: WE DID IT!
Dec 12: WE DID IT AGAIN!
Dec 19: WE DID IT AGAININ
Jan 20: WE DID IT AGAINININ
Nov 2020: WE DID IT AGAINININININININININININININININININININININININININININININININININININININININININININININININININININININININININININININININININININININININ(7,777 lines omitted)

NO THIS IS BULLSHIT
I DEMAND
ANOTHER
RECOUNT

ITS NOT FAAAAIIIR

Kek

Is she refunding the money to all those people, which I'm not even convinced is all that many people and not just the Clinton's and Obama.

NO REFUNDS

Checked and Kekd
Praise him!

>Promising alternative candidate takes DNC money, becomes a tool for the establishment they claim to hate, destroys their career. Many such cases.

>MEDIOCRE.

This has been an amazing year

NO REFUNDS

2-0
>2-0
2-0
>2-0
2-0
>2-0
2-0
>2-0
2-0
>2-0
2-0
>2-0

>INTELLIGENT LIBERALS
>REFUNDS

PICK 0

>implying this popular powerhouse actually lost

wtf i love Saudis now

Don't party just yet.

6abc.com/politics/green-party-to-seek-federal-court-order-for-statewide-pa-recount/1638369/

It's time to try our new weapon.

It's beyond a meme, he literally cannot stop winning
(Czech'd)

>CENTIPEDE

Sick gains brah

>ABSOLUTELY FLUSHED

I thought that picture was sick until I saw "property of the emir". Now it's just prescient.

NO REFUNDS

What does it matter? Trump has a lead of 70 electoral votes. Literal nothing will change him taking office at this point.

He's still down by 3mill votes though

A federal court will ask them why they didn't take this to a state court. Then laugh them out of the building when they hear the answer

(((Stein))) just Jewed $5+ million dollars for free from Soros and other idiotic dem operatives. That takes skill.

I think the point is if a recount actually occurred in every state (including the ones Hillary won) you'd see a lot of votes disappear from her just like in Wisconsin

So Fucking What?

Fuck me. What do I do with all the Hillpepe memes?

how does even 1 vote get miscounted? WTF

Cocky little FREAKS.

Print them out, roll the pages into a noose and kill yourself

>So Fucking What?

Which means the majority of Americans don't want Trump

Hillary is down by like 40 electoral votes though

no one cares that beaners in California voted Hillary

No one above iq 70 actually believes that

But Hillary didn't get more votes than Obama did in Cali

Jill can by some fancy stationary and write personal thank you letters for all that line her 2020 coffer. Praise Kek!

>tfw you think California and New York should decide the U.S election

MY SIDES

Just when I thought Hillary couldn't be an even bigger loser...
>If they do any more recounting, they'll find out we cheated
>SHUT IT DOWN!!!

HOLY FUCKING KEK!!!

>Hillary is lost in the Mart
>Dazed and Confused
>Sharting and farting
>and blowing a fuse

The majority of Americans don't vote at all

Which means people still preferred Clinton over Trump.

>literally a psyop where they count trump's votes so slowly it looks like hillary wins the popular vote
lmao called it!

Bet Trump got 100 million votes.

My sides

so was it all a jew scam or what?

she took away clinton voters during the election, then after a dominant trump victory, asked for donations to """recount""" even though she knew he had it in the bag, making the green party look good to libtards for 2020, all the while pulling in a nice chunk of change

∑D yahtzee!

Would you like to see the electoral map? If you think those counties should decide the election it's time for you to end your life.

Yeah maybe if you count the proven 3-4 million illegals and dead people and 50 million retards

Wrong, only a plurality didn't want him. Clinton has less than 50% of the vote so a majority didn't want her.

You're wrong about that, friendo.

Why not? That's where most people live.

>le illegals voting meme

source

kek has rewarded our faith

>Libshits think those pockets of blue should override the will of that vast ocean of red.

James Madison was a fucking genius and liberals are too fucking stupid to even understand why.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

mmmm mmmm good

ARE YOU TIRED YET?

NOT

not even close. I will be the last person satisfied as I look out on an expansive white city.

>winning less than 50% of the vote
>majority

only like 40% of the country voted

Sorry Goyim, no refunds!

what did he mean by this

Haha

This is the only stat I care about.
Our women would rather have Dereck and Jack's dick to create white babies than Jamal and Hameed's.
Everyone else can get fucked into dindublivion.

Are you saying you're tired of winning? You want Trump to stop but he just keeps winning?

2020 Hillary beats Trump and wins for 8 years.

last time i checked, empty land doesn't get to vote in a democracy.

>oh look, the ocean is blue! i guess the democrats win...

They want a recount because the system is supposedly "hacked". Meanwhile if we want a recount of California because illegals can vote there easily, but according to leftist it's silly. Anyone confused why Jill Stein want a recount in the first place? I'm pretty sure this is a scheme to make money off retarded leftist.

She either won't be alive or at the very least will not be cogent enough to give a speech in 4 years.

>Trump up 15,000 votes in a swing state he won by ~20,000 votes

I hope I'm not the only one who's extremely fucking concerned that a discrepancy that large exists, especially in a SWING STATE. What the fuck? How can it be that far off?

What the fuck is going on?

if you think the system is so compromised, why aren't you fighting for a recount too? why isn't trump? oh, because if he actually looked and found nothing, he'd lose one of his battlecries to rally uneducated retards who think everyone in "real america" thinks exactly like they do.

is that a shoop?

>pretty sure
>not being 100% sure

Praise kek. This is the best timeline.

Mass voter fraud.
>MFW I get to rub this in my bernout friend's face
>He says they don't go for recounts because "both sides cheat pretty equally"
>Says there's no proof of mass voter fraud in California
>17k for hillary and 1700 for trump
>In fucking Wisconsin. Not California, not NY, WISCONSIN
This is a pretty easy case to point to and go "Where the fuck did those 17k come from? Can you prove this isn't happening in other states?"

you think that media or that kike will tell people about this ? all it will be swept under the rug

>try to make it look like he lost
>he wins even more
>mfw

PRAISE KEK

some fuckery is afoot. Did Stein do this to make Trump even more powerful AND line her pockets or what?

>tfw you never get tired of winning

youtube.com/watch?v=pUN6FsQFOkY

non citizens are citizens too guys