Libtards and niggers BTFO - up to 40 dead in Oakland rave fire

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38195612

>Dozens of people are feared dead after a fire broke out during a rave at a converted warehouse in Oakland, California.

>Authorities have confirmed nine deaths but say they are preparing for the death toll to rise as high as 40. Oakland fire chief Teresa Deloche-Reed said between 50 and 100 people were thought to have been inside the venue. The fire started at 23:30 local time on Friday (07:30 GMT Saturday), police said.

>The venue was hosting a concert by electronic group Golden Donna, along with six other acts. The venue had been announced on Facebook earlier in the day.

Literally BTFO (burn the fuck out)

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2016/12/oakland-warehouse-fire-missing-list-of-names-updates-victims-ghostship-rave-party-california-golden-donna/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3998304/Fury-operator-artist-enclave-34-died-fire.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3996676/Clubbers-feared-trapped-California-warehouse-party-blaze-breaks-out.html
youtube.com/watch?v=9e_19dUezCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=73_YszF0V7U
youtube.com/watch?v=d-Jma50bAMs
youtube.com/watch?v=t4zYlOU7Fpk
youtube.com/watch?v=xY59mR44TLs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The victims

nice, got a source?

>only libtards listen to x music

Clearly butthurt you never got invited to warehouse parties and your country's bedtime is 9pm. Stay cucked brit.

>Commiefornia

nah, they're libcucks. How many of do you honestly think are Trump voters?

Praise KEK. Degenerates will be struck down.

Did they deserve it? I think so. They and everyone who was at that shitty """art""" event represent something very rotten in the burgeoning progressive urbanite culture. You can tell they spent their entire lives looking down at people that didn't ascribe to their standards of what one *should* believe and what one *should* have interests in. Their sorrowful attempts to push their faux "nonconformity" led them to die in the same way they lived: as vapid and meaningless nonsense.

>Clubs pack tons of people into small rooms to maximise profits
>Fire accidently occurs
>"HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN?"

LOL!

Fucking racist firefighters and fascist police better not show up to help them.

Why do people pretend to like clubs?
Last I went half the men were standing near the wall holding their drink.
The other half was drunk on 10 euro a piece watered down cocktails.

way harsh dude, like, all people are part of each other, and the Universe is seeing itself through our eyes, man.

>going to a rave before midnight

No one actually cares right? This was a dirty numale ridden shithole that deserved to be burned to the ground. If you enjoy the aesthetic of the le hippy warehouse you are either 13 or a giant cunt so good riddance.

I'm laughing my arse off after hearing about it m8

heavy.com/news/2016/12/oakland-warehouse-fire-missing-list-of-names-updates-victims-ghostship-rave-party-california-golden-donna/

The victims and their Facebooks

that wood racist mane

Maybe i enjoy 13 year olds.

>a majority is white

wew this is awful. all that good whote skin wasted by some dumb liberal. baka

Here's an example of one of them

Here's the Facebook of the downie owner
/derick.ion.9

Hurrr dude weed lmao XD drugs~~~~ hey guys wanna do a weed? LOL epic!!!!!!!!!!

Oh noes, not shoeonhead pls

this

>your country's bedtime is 9pm.
That's Australia though

>The victims

Nothing of value lost.

I waiting to see if there was a thread about this...

>Everything I worked so hard for is gone. Blessed that my children and Micah were at a hotel safe and sound'

I wonder if he has spoken to a lawyer after saying that on Facebook?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3998304/Fury-operator-artist-enclave-34-died-fire.html

>The victims

It's annuddah shoah!!

>The only exit from the second floor was a staircase made from wooden pallets,
It's not the fire that kills you, well it does, but what really kills you is panic and no escape route.

I just came buckets.

BURNT
LEFTIST
SCUM

GRACIAS MI GENERAL

My fantasy is that only a very small minority likes clubs, and they are tricking everyone else to just go along, like some sort of conspiracy.

It's all social pressure, for everyone. There is no-one who truly enjoys it, we all do it to accommodate "the other", who doesn't in fact exist.

>2 trannies and a number of faggots
>californians
Nothing of value has been lost yet again

Wow. Literally all of them look like absolutely horrific people.

And nothing of value was lost.

SAFETY CODES ARE PRACTICALLY RAPE

This guy looks like the cuck in "when leftists attack" he lives in cali

Looks like Burning Man came early.

I am pretty sure they have Tumblr accounts, so lets dig some info.

No he appeared in the video glitch feed with Hilary Clinton on plane

They took the whole "feel the bern" thing a bit too literal.

Kek is fucking real.

well done lefties.

Oh you.

updated

damn.

true talk

Dumping from the many threads we've had already.

LITERALLY A HIPSTER HOLOCAUST

Fucking kike, what are the odds he was behind it?

Any update on the number killed?

He's not getting away with it anymore.

here is THE post everyone is going apeshit on his facebook about.

>Only seems to care he lost his warehouse full of art, no mention of the dead.

NOTHING BEATS THE SMELL OF BURNT LEFTIST SCUM IN THE MORNING

Sorry, THIS is the post

Because Hitler's one was so overrated.

so the owner, Derick, torched the place?

it was on the facebook page that apparently the owner is now trying to leave the country

hopefully he gets life in jail and so does everyone involved with this place

the general public has no idea the venue was a deathtrap

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3996676/Clubbers-feared-trapped-California-warehouse-party-blaze-breaks-out.html

why do these people type weird?

No. A fire started somehow and nobody knows yet. The place was a complete tinderbox with ONE exit and a completely improvised stairway to the second floor made of wooden pallets. He was warned and cited multiple times. 3/4ths of the building was on fire in less than 2 minutes.

Exactly this. I remember at uni there'd always be one person pressuring others in to going saying the least persuasive shit like, 'it'll be the biggest night ever!' People claim they go to pull, but this rarely happens and people are too shitfaced to do anything if they do.

>My fantasy
You should have used,"My Theory"

it was on the local news that investigators think it started as an electrical fire but aren't 100% sure yet

>faggots actually defending these degenerates

Reddit is that way

Raze da roof.

oh well, dead hippies, druggos and trannies is good enough for me

It's up to people to recognize bad situations and avoid them. Blaming this all on the owner is the equivalent of bitching about victim shaming. You wear a tiny minidress in Central Park, you may get raped. You go to a party in that place, you may die. Why would anyone go there in the first place?

Can't speak for Commiefornia but I know plenty of alt-right ravers/ex-ravers.
They aren't all shit.
Hope no one decent died and the owner needs to get fucked for his inability to even try to follow fire code.

Fuck, what a piece of shit he is. No sympathy at all.

He's gonna get absolutely raped in jail.

This holocaust is so underground that like only 40 people died in it. You've probably never heard of it.

This is supposed to be a rap. He's discussing how if you are an upstanding citizen who follows the law, you are treated with preference by the police, while if you are a druggie, you get shit on.

So... the fire did rise after all.

GRACIAS MI GENERAL

OK and if someone rapes a girl in a tiny minidress in Central Park the rapist should still be charged.

If people die in a club fire due to negligence it may partly ignorance that leads to their death, but the owner should still be charged.

...And nothing of value was lost.

For inspiration.

Enjoy.

youtube.com/watch?v=9e_19dUezCQ

And nothing of value was lost. Every single one of the Commiefornia degenerates looks FAR too old to be at a fucking rave.

>1:41

is that notorious mass murderer Sam Hyde?

Here he is on youtubes

youtube.com/watch?v=73_YszF0V7U

Pic related is inside.

I feel bad for the Dude at this point. Reading his facebook hate feed all day. Sup Forums doesn't really understand there are many different breeds of leftists. I guess both sides generalize and hate each other.

Ya absolutely. Im just wondering that anyone would willingly go somewhere like that

it's 'independent electronic music'

youtube.com/watch?v=d-Jma50bAMs

that video was from inside the warehouse and the type of music the event had

It wasn't a """"RAVE"""" the Media is just dumb and doesn't know what to call it.

EXCELENT

>they looked like hipster millennials SJWS so they deserved to literally die in a fire

Really guys? Seriously?

The entire place is made of kindling ffs

in/pol/soc's two minutes of hate
youtube.com/watch?v=t4zYlOU7Fpk

>looked like

no, they WERE. Big difference

Here is the more mature thread with everything in it.

Why there's a russel crowe and Sam Hyde in there?

Is that Pajeet there?

because you go to the legal ones which don't even have their own house dealers or actually good music

The only sad part is that there were not more minorities.

These people didn't hurt anyone. They were at worst, annoying hipsters who would disagree with you on politics. They definitely did not deserve to die, especially in such horrific circumstances. Imagine burning/choking to death from the fire and fumes, unable to see, while being crushed by the mass of screaming, panicking people madly trying to get to the exit. No one deserves that. Don't hate millennial lefties, hate the (((puppet masters))) who are corrupting our youth and spreading degenerative tendencies.

Yes even KEK approves 88

>implying you want these fucks breeding

I can't wait to see cell phone video from the inside.

youtube.com/watch?v=xY59mR44TLs
Just image some EDM at the start and more flashing lights, and that should give you some idea

Talk about karma.