Sup Forums's (and Sup Forums in generals) contrarian nature is going to cause the overall views of this board to shift...

Sup Forums's (and Sup Forums in generals) contrarian nature is going to cause the overall views of this board to shift from right to left during the Trump presidency, similar to how the site used to be left-leaning under Bush.

>the majority of the left wing (including media) will actually start supporting Trump

haha ok

I think that is an interesting idea. You seem to be a nice person. We like you. My name is Timmy, I am from Brussels. How are you feeling today?

Ah yes The good old Bush days.

>Dawkins
>Harris
>C. Hitchens
>P. Hitchens
>pseud

fuck off, everyone else on that list is one though

Fuck off with your concern

What if we really do make America great again?

stop trying commies

the Hitchens and Dawkins are the only exceptions, Sam Harris is the epitome of pseudo-intellect

>Implying anyone liked neocon Bush
Fuck off, Trudeau.
We like Trump for his policies, not for being edgy.

i guarantee everything you know about Sup Forums comes from ED. gtfo nigger

Is contrarian the new stormfag?

>Sam Hyde
YOU TAKE THAT BACK

aren't they all outside of their field (if they have one)

It was never left leaning, you fucking idiot.

Wtf is fontano doing there

why is Sup Forums album review guy on there?

legit quesiton, i don't actually know much about him, i've just seen him posted on Sup Forums
did he go political or something?

yeah but I think the board now realizes, just like everybody else, just how left-leaning Bush was and regrets all the contrarian leftism from that era

zizek is legit though, even if he is a commie faggot

DONT TOUCH SCARUFFI

Hes a fucking faggot who describes every single fucking album esoterically as if he has a degree in music theory.

whoever made this list is the most based motherfucker in the entire universe

why is bezemov on this list tho

You missed Buckley

yeah i figured that much but why is it on Sup Forums

>left-leaning under Bush
There wasn't a Sup Forums under Bush, and the culture wars wasn't nearly this big.
Things have changed.

>>/reddit/

>similar to how the site used to be left-leaning under Bush.

Nice revisionism faggot, Sup Forums was mostly apolitical at that time, the only Bush related meme from that era were the weird Sup Forums comics that also included XP-tan and Milhouse.

>>Dawkins
>>Harris
>>C. Hitchens
>>P. Hitchens
>>pseud

But they are, the closest actual intellectuals in that list are Zizek and ((((CHOMSKYYYYYY)))))

So? I'm not here because I'm popular

The normies will come. You can break what's already broken

ye thats my question s well....
all i know is that he did an interview with sam hyde

but that should be no reason to put him on this list.

Who is the fifth one on the top row?

I have read part of his Wikipedia article before, but I forget his name or anything about him.