Make Sup Forums proud.

Other urls found in this thread:

electionbettingodds.com/Austria2016_4hr.html
youtube.com/watch?v=I9N06ZTT6sg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

PRAISE KEK!!!

when can we expect the results?

May based Geert also prevail in March!

Well, I did it. I actually ascended from my basement and voted.

Just before entering the voting booth, a little kid came out with his parents, proudly stating "jetzt hot da Hofa zwa Stimmen mea".

I see it as a good omen.

a bit past 17:00

>when can we expect the results?
Same as in Switzerland, Ives. After 5pm first forecasts, 8pm all ballots are counted except mail ballots. Next day or day thereafter official result.

We can know the winner at 5pm, 6pm, 7pm, 8pm or tomorrow/Tuesday depending on how big the difference is.

Would you translate that please? Google translate doesn't get it, I'm guessing because you were transcribing what the kid said phonetically maybe.

>Would you translate that please?
The kid said "Two more votes for Make Austria Great Again!"

"Now Hofer has two more votes"

I tried to phonetically transcribe how German is actually spoken around here.

>when can we expect the results?

This - I've looked online and theres nothing available but some shitty articles from the financial times.

The Italian referendum ends tonight at 23.00, with results made available early monday morning.

Thank you brother, you did a good thing.

Thanks. Google translates it as "Now hot da Hofa twa voices mea"

So I'm guessing he said "Now Hofer has two more votes", right?

Thanks that's what I thought. That's encouraging!

Don't vote for Hofer, I want to move out there, fuck. It's such a nice country.

literally: now has the hofer two voices [votes] more

>proudly stating "jetzt hot da Hofa zwa Stimmen mea".
gscherde are so endearing

Immigration is cancer

Kek unto Austria

i know this is supposed to be an echo chamber, but if anyone's interested why someone might vote VdB:

I voted VdB bc hofer strikes me as a sociopath and a crook, however much i might like what he claims to stand for on paper.

i fucking wish there was a party with the same position on immigration and nationalism sans the esoteric cryptopangermanic nutcases, inflammatory polemic and widespread corruption.

between stagnation and the russian roulette of a hardline hofer presidency paving the way for the most corrupt party in parliament to seize power i choose stagnation, for now. everyone liked berlusconi before he transformed italy into a third world shithole, censored the media and fucked prozzies 50 years his minor.

i've been to a strache [prominent member of the FPOE, hofer's party] rally and he screams and gesticulates like a cokehead. i don't know if the allegations of substance abuse have any legitimacy to them but it wouldn't surprise me. the people who go there are absolute cretins, pasty single moms with fatty hair and a litter of three to five kids throwing tantrums, fat skinheads, angry old simpletons. sad people who have been fucked over by society. whichs sucks. the reds have let themselves go to let those they're supposed to protect down like this.

idk goys

in my heart of hearts i'm rooting for a hofer win just for the social media meltdown and because we really, really fucking do need to curbstomp the sandnigger tide.

i don't know.

bleak times

Cucks like you don't understand this is a battle for survival. We don't have the luxury to choose. You should count yourself lucky just for the fact that you have a chance to do something about third world invasions.

FUCK HOFER AND FUCK YOUR NON COUNTRY.

I get where you're coming from. In truth, I simply hope that a Hofer presidency will finally force the ruling parties to man up and accept that they have to change. I can't take this stagnation anymore.

Lieber ein Ende mit Schrecken als ein Schrecken ohne Ende

VOTE FOR COMMIE! I WANT FREE SHIT FROM HARD WORKING AUSTRIANS.

Not gonna lie, former Hofer voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Hofer crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the Wiener Schnitzel recipe.

Fuck Hofer and fuck white people.

I've been praying for you, Austria. Wishing you the best from Burgerland.

Yawn. Is it just me or are Finn shitposts getting more and more boring?

Agreed. Reelect based Tones and retake the Chinese protectorate of Mebourne. I'll be cheering you on from Auckland.

Not gonna lie, former Hofer supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Hofer crash and burn.. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get the nuclear codes!!!

>I voted VdB
>in my heart of hearts i'm rooting for a hofer win

What the fuck user?

Also, what's wrong with pangermanicism?

Are we gonna party like it's 1933???

I detect Kebab in Kebab removal country

REMOVE

Good luck Austria don"t let us down.

how cucked is austria anyways? Germany level? We don't get a lot of news here

electionbettingodds.com/Austria2016_4hr.html

does anyone else get this?

Perhaps last hope is central EU. Unless Rigatoni votes out of the EU shithole

>jetzt hot da Hofa zwa Stimmen mea
it means that both his parents voted for Hofer. "Hofer now has two voices (those of the boy's parents).

i don't like these odds
usually Sup Forums does best when we have no chance and come from behind

Is Hofer realy a based guy or a crook demagogue like Trump who in reality is a russian roulette?

It's a betting site and has literally nothing to do with the real world.

goddamn

went to vote today. didnt vote last time. lets hope it made a difference

He is just 14 year old troll. He thinks posting maymay on pol is funny.
All our kebaps are in Novi Pazar and they don't have internet there.

Where can i truck election`s progress, germanbros?

If the first vote was a virtual tie, is it basically destined to have him win when you consider how empowered/emboldened the right is now to vote when you consider the Trump win?

When is the vote announced my Austrian friends?

Is there a specific channel I can watch to see the results announced?

He will win. And will be written by KEK

I voted this time too, last time i didnt bother to get an absentee ballot but now I did. Hope it will make a difference

Suck nigger cocks, assmad kurwa.

good effortpost desu

> i voted VdB because Hofer is MUH EVIL!!!!
Damn, what a bad shilling attempt.

I thought you wanted to explain why people vote VdB?
So you think that people just vote VdB, because they don't like Hofer?
There is literally not a single reason FOR Van der Bellen, just reasons against Hofer?

Then what about the reasons against Van der Bellen? Like his EU-shilling, his worshipping of Juncker, his RefugeesWelcome mentality, his lies?
You ignore those? You know nothing about the opinion of Van der Bellen?

There are enough reasons to vote Hofer.
There is not a single reason to vote Van der Bellen.
There are a few reasons why you shouldn't vote Hofer.
And there are a lots of reasons why you shouldn't vote Van der Bellen.

MAGA!

PRAISE KEK!

Good luck Aussie cunt bros!!!

good luck austria

>proudley stating qguWGwegagaegreg
speak in english, you cunt

Might have been a glitch.

MÖGA

nice. even though im pretty sure that my entire friends voted Vdb because thats the only acceptable thing in to do in my social circle

>if they only knew

Will the mods make a sticky'd thread?

Austria has a beautiful anthem.

youtube.com/watch?v=I9N06ZTT6sg

Greetings, my fellow Austrians, I recognize that the lot of you will actually vote properly and make the country great again.

t. Austrian

what's the phrase correct german?

I voted. Shieet.

TAKE MY ENERGY!

kekkekekekekekekekekekekekk

make Österreich great again please :^)

HEIL HOFER

ofc

Where can I track the results?

>voting for a nazi
>in 2016

How many more hours until the coverage/results counting lads?

then why did you vote for the greens? stupid fuck

Wouldn't trust the media sources

Media also said Clinton had a 98% chance of winning

I'm not gonna try and get my hopes up on this. That's how you get devasted

>being a jew in the current year

Oy vey, it's like the shoah all over again!

Ayy, my ID spells out Gun. Noice

>Make Austria great again

Can someone tell when was austria great itself? Its a fucking non country and nobody fucking cares about you. If you want to be an autistic country ruled by racist people go ahead. Show to the world you are a bunch of dickheads who didnt learn the lesson 60 years ago.

Let's fucking hope so.

Heil Hofer

If its the Muslim shoah this time,i'm fine with this.

>I voted VdB because Hofer and Strache are mean and I don't like his supporters
Geh dich erschießen

Austria is a beautiful country and every Austrian I've ever met has been fantastic.

Spain used to be ruled by Austrians

*Cough* Austria-Hungary

Who was Charles V?

We're working to get Muslims and Africans out of Europe.

But more and more people are waking up to the part that Jews have played in all this. You might want to start telling your Jew buddies to rapidly start supporting whites and their right to survival and white nationalism.

know that feel. every one in my social circle is voting vdb. moved to medipack land some years ago and moved to a culturally enriched environment there.

I became redpilled when i actually lived with these subhumans. never again. we will make europe great again one country at a time

I hope at least one of you fascists dies in your sleep tonight!

yes, let's vote for another literally Hitler who will probably deport or kill all the muslims in Austria

History repeats itself

>Spanish "education"

Not gonna lie, former Hofer supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Hofer crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this man get the nuclear codes.

Jetzt hat Hofer zwei Stimmen mehr.

In Austrian German, it's p common to use articles when talking about people (da Hofa - der Hofer). When speaking that is.

>yes, let's vote for another literally Hitler who will probably deport or kill all the muslims in Austria
Sounds like a good idea to me.

Spain wasnt part of austria you dickhead. It was just a fucking royal family with austrian heritage.

Kek demands it

>replacing -er with -a

mountain niggers

Hofer awoo~ cheerleaders when?