Save Europe

REMINDER

/pol We need buy extra British goods next few Months.

If Uk economy does way better excpected it give huge boost of more french voteing Marine Le Pen.

Germans will also vote Aganst Merkel as germans vote always economy first.

We could put egg face of elite and ru if we just all go buy something British.

We could help destroy the left.

Other urls found in this thread:

barker-shoes.co.uk/eu/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Unfortunately we don't make anything and live off credit, so your plan could prove difficult.

Buy what you can next few Months could be vital to send message to people to vote agasnt the Eu.

pretty much this desu

marine le penis is a zionist cunt who should be flayed living along with that dolph ziggler looking motherfucker in neverland.
fuck anglos too. you make shit coffee i wish we'd stop importing that shit.

Not true

>Zionism is bad meme
Fuck off I can't wait till the jews eradicate your barbaric race.

Urr no

made the thread yesterday?

Already did my duty and bought the shiney UK made shampoo yesterday.

> pic related, it's even quite good. will give some as christmas presents to redpill ppl

Looks like DB has partially recovered and BREXIT is BTFO.

Cry me a river.

i earn £7.22 an hour m8, credit is fairly fucking important for me

Nice your doing the job all /pol should be doing to save europe germany are culture are way life.

2 3 Months to buy extra British goods and stock pile goods.

After that save your money do what you want.

The short term boost will put egg on face the elite.

>Soap
>Crisps
>Booze

By a Dyson, it will have more of an impact than soap and the owner is pro-brexit.

for the most part these companies incorporate offshore and don't pay tax so it doesn't really help that much

I'm all for supporting the ones that pay tax though

I made it my specific goal to boycott all britshit goods.

:)

fuck that cunt, James Dyson is a fucking EU shill, he's only very recently changed his view on it because he is scared his fucking hoovers won't sell

the point is to buy the shit that's made here instead of the EU versions, you don't tend to get many EU hoovers

But we sold all our good companies to the multinationals. If you buy any products the money goes straight back to europe or the us.

Best thing to do is if we all take a loan out, but some shares and trade some currency. Essentially just pass some zeros and ones back and forth on a computer screen. That's like 90% of our business now. "Physical objects" are soo last century, senpai.

>Zionism is bad
>meme
great shitain literally makes the worst fucking colonies ever.
both israel and saudis are your bastard children

Ever Euro counts.

I want get pair british made Loake or Barkers shoes.

barker-shoes.co.uk/eu/

> what is income tax and where is it generated if a product i made in a specific country.

Actually looking for a new vaccum, but the dyson looks so flimy, it dont seem to be worth the 300.- euro. Better buy a Vorwerk like grandma.

Make some anime or guns fucker
Or maybe video games that work for me in my country
Why would I buy anything else

If Trump makes it so you can ship pic related here I'd buy them by the fucking barrel full.

The best I can do is fucking rent Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels off Amazon instant video since if I import it as a DVD IT WONT FUCKING WORK

The only way we'll get a proper Brexit is if all the Europhiles in our government are purged and barred, all our parties are filled to the brim with them

>Buy something I need to plug into the wall
>From Britain
So buy a paper weight?
Or is this just a kickstarter campaign for Frexit, basically? And my reward is a nonfunctioning vacuum cleaner?

Stock up on British Tea and Biscuits boys.