Holy fuck. my mind has totally changed on trump

what kind of people should trump choose instead?
people with no experience who have no idea how the system and the world works?

Oh please, it would literally be impossible to assemble a team in Washington that didn't have ties to corporations

don't forget he's a white supremacist

Why are liberal memes so pathetic.

Memes are called memes because you member them. I dont remember any good liberal memes.

not even president yet.
he might be good, maybe even great.
if he sucks its not like we'd be any worse off with anyone else.

There is a big difference in hiring and paying lobbyists to work for you, when you owe them or their former employers nothing versus hiring lobbyists to work for you because you owe their former employers something.

You have to hire lobbyists in Washington, that is literally a job title. They are your negotiators, and you want people to know how things work and who to negotiate with. The best case scenario is that you can hire good lobbyists, who know the people and the system, but are indebted to you, not the other way around.

You do realize the "swamp" is people who are corrupt, not people who have ever worn a suit

>Cuckupy Democrats

[Here is a statement]

[Insert photo of person we are upset about here]

[Here is a totally unrelated statement]

[Logo]

Sup Forums BTFO DRUMPF BTFO EVERYONE AND THEIR MOTHER BTFO HOW WILL WE ALL EVER RECOVER

What i love about OD is the suckers in the comment section of every post they make believing that they're some great intellectual for opposing the iraq-war while at the same time cucking for hillary who voted for the iraq-war, truly liberals are oblivious to their own intrests

I think you're supposed to write something like 'wtf I hate trump now'

>liberal "memes"

fucking full of text. always.

Honestly 70% is low all things considered. A dream would be under 50% but we all know that will never happen.

Who the fuck doesn't have ties?

You stupid? This is a good thing.

They don't even know their own interests. If you ask any Hillary supporter about her actual policies or political stance on anything they most likely wouldn't know them or turn the question against Trump. They just parrot everything the media tells them to, AKA Trump = bad. It's actually disturbing how brainwashed a lot of them are.

wtf? I hate trump now! Guess I'm #StillMentallyHill

Are liberals REEEING? Good, keep it up Don.

>its a donald enters a pit of vipers episode

hi ctr, you know the election is over and you guys has lost, and how.
you should probably take a holiday
thailand is nice

pfft, trump has nothing agasint obama's 100%, get it together drumpf

get out faggot, Sup Forums is now a neocohen board
praise Israel and Netanyahu

Most of the people he's picked are idiots. Mattis is one of the the only tolerable picks and he'll probably start a war with Iran.

He's going to drain the Swamp of career criminals, not smart successful businessmen.

Drain the swamp = no niggers, no cunts, no leftists

So mission accomplished.

Some of my facebook friends that i've met in real life that have shared stuff from OD have no interests in politics what so ever, so when ever they're asked about politics they either just parrot whats popular at the moment at the moment (equality and so on and so forth) or just say "I don't really follow politics", and i guess that comprises most of the people who like OD on facebook and people who vote in general

>corporate ties

Yeah, 90% of the country has worked for a corporation at some point or another, that's not an argument

That's 30% less than Hillary's. Pretty brave start.