Mattis is a life-long bachelor, who has never been married and has no children

>Mattis is a life-long bachelor, who has never been married and has no children.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Mattis#Personal_life

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8tLowyAEA54
youtube.com/watch?v=2y_Aez-MAUQ
youtube.com/watch?v=CS9OO0S5w2k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>tfw Mattis has been setting the example like a good Marine leader
>not getting married so you can concentrate on warfightinf
>not getting married so you can smash tight asian pussy or sluts who want to show off their patriotism
>mfw none of these boots listen and marry their high school "sweetheart" anyways
>mfw Mattis is just trying to save us from Jody

Why won't we listen

So?

>"Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Night's Watch, for this night and all the nights to come."

Hail Mattis, First Lord Commander of the Night's Watch at Trump's Wall.

Hes a kissless virgin like you lol

Wasted genes. Why doesn't he have some children?

It's the story of Humanity.
Our best dying childless, our subhumans dying surrounded by legions of their spawns.

Good night, stars. We will never reach you. This was a nice dream.

He should impregnate many qt3.14s

Deeply self-supressed homosex. Super deep, he's almost walking on it.

L O V E
I S
T H E
D E A T H
O F
D U T Y

So was James Buchanan, our 15th president.

Or fucking asian and german sloots on shore leave regularly

needs to sperm bank. if i can afford it then he can,

with his old ass deteriorated dna sperm

to make retarded soldiers

Bump
Jfc underrated post

>when a teenage LARP edgelord becomes an "adult"

he should racemix with some asian qts

This guy has nothing you can threaten him with and basically nothing to lose. Being unmarried and childless is ironclad modern combat and espionage, as groups can use your family as leverage to bend you or manipulate you.
>Nothing to lose and everything to gain, Chaos is my name.

they are all gay in the marine corp afterall

>He asked, “Who’s the officer of the day?” The lance corporal said, “Sir, it’s Brigadier General Mattis.” And General Krulak said, “No, no, no. I know who General Mattis is. I mean, who’s the officer of the day today, Christmas day?” The lance corporal, feeling a little anxious, said, “Sir, it is Brigadier General Mattis.”

>General Krulak said that, about that time, he spotted in the back room a cot, or a daybed. He said, “No, Lance Corporal. Who slept in that bed last night?” The lance corporal said, “Sir, it was Brigadier General Mattis.”

>About that time, General Krulak said that General Mattis came in, in a duty uniform with a sword, and General Krulak said, “Jim, what are you doing here on Christmas day? Why do you have duty?” General Mattis told him that the young officer who was scheduled to have duty on Christmas day had a family, and General Mattis decided it was better for the young officer to spend Christmas Day with his family, and so he chose to have duty on Christmas Day.

>General Krulak said, “That’s the kind of officer that Jim Mattis is.”

Daughters just turn out to be whores anyway.

t. kissless virgin

Whites aren't having kids period.

Blame it on the jews or whatever it doesn't matter it's reality.

odds are that there are a dozen children in the Philippines whom have half his DNA.

this

Because his entire life has been military

>never been married
>has no children
son of a BITCH HE'S DUTERTE'S FATHER

This is a fake image you took from another Sup Forums thread, though.

>Good night, stars. We will never reach you. This was a nice dream.

Damn. That's depressing. Or it was.

GOOD THING WE LIVE IN THE DANKEST TIMELINE!

Nah, his eyes are too close together. Deffo suppressed homo

Yeah, Hillary and crew need to chill on he edgy teen goth demon worship. It's not befitting a grown adult.

>Krulak
sounds like a fucking filthy eastern european desu

>>Mattis is a life-long bachelor, who has never been married and has no children.
men of war have no time for these things

>He should impregnate many qt3.14s
you sound like a faggot who attends anime conventions

you disgust me

your whole fucking country is gay

>Whites aren't having kids
only the shitty ones.

Mattis is a hero.

So he's a closeted homosexual. Explains that brash demeanor, empty bravado and all le ebin kill 'em all meme phrases. You can easily imagine guy talking about male intimacy in the trenches and dem evil Iranians going after America's precious bodily fluids

>your whole fucking country is gay

said canada the country where even the anthem is an invitation to sodomy

MGTOW

youtube.com/watch?v=8tLowyAEA54

Maybe he knows he's a Satanic tare and does not breed as to not continue on Satan The Devil's wicked seed lineage. Hoping to be spared from being cast into the Lake of Fire.

youtube.com/watch?v=2y_Aez-MAUQ

You all do realize what "lifelong bachelor" is a euphemism for right? Pic related, its James Buchanan, another "lifelong bachelor."

You need children to produce more boots.

I'm Chinese and don't give a fuck about canada.

I also work for the government, speak fluent french, and have been to your country with my gf (who is from montreal).

You people are fucking rude desu

Pedo obviously

Too busy killing.

>So he's a closeted homosexual.
I'm all for keeping your homosex private if you choose. Good on him. Think of all of the great art and literature such self-suppression creates. It's almost a noble and civilised gentlemanly act. I feel a tad of remorse for him is all but the shared communal benefits by far outweigh any personal discomfort.

fuck off

>>Mattis is a life-long bachelor, who has never been married and has no children.

youtube.com/watch?v=CS9OO0S5w2k

truly /ourguy/

>You people are fucking rude desu

nothing wrong with that

Couldn't care less even if he was gay; there's a list of great homo military leaders as long as my 12" penis

He is married to the Marine Corps and the Marines are his children.

If he is, Mattis vs pence cage match when? Loser gets the clamps

If it wasn't for the Goats, the Sheep would all be actual slaves by now. The final goal of Christianity is total submission to their God, just like Islam. Enjoy your rigid theocracy, enforced by delusional egomaniacs.

Its even worse than if you're gay

Small wonder he was never picked for government positions

If you're a lifelong bachelor something is seriously wrong with you

>Before deploying to Iraq, Mattis ensured his troops were given courses on Arab culture and cultural sensitivity classes.[23]

Social Justice Mattis!

ooga booga one of us

that's so fucking stupid

he should have 3 sons and raise them all to be strong, hard working men

I'm not sure if this post is satirical or serious.

Hence the nickname "Warrior Monk";he studied war and his children were the military.

His children are his soldiers. His wife is his nation.

There must be a market for forced breeding of alpha genomes.

The Corps did not see fit to issue a potential wife who wasnt a bargoyle to the General.

However, every marine to serve under his command may as well be his son.

This man is a warrior elite. His life has been wholly dedicated to perfecting his chosen artform.

Someone get this motherfucker a beard and an eyepatch, Les Enfants Terrible has found its progenitor.

His eyes aren't close together.

>I'm Chinese and don't give a fuck about canada.
>I also work for the government

I'm reporting you to CSIS as a possible enemy agent.