Amy Schumer set for title role in Barbie movie

Looks like this one is a more direct body positive shit, targeting young girls. We'll see how worse than ghostbusters it will be

theguardian.com/film/2016/dec/03/amy-schumer-barbie-movie-set-for-title-role

>The film, which will be released in summer 2018, is an Enchanted-style mix of animation and live-action which sees Schumer evicted from Barbieland for eccentricities.

>She then has an adventure in the real world, and, according to Deadline, realises that “perfection comes on the inside, not the outside, and that the key to happiness is belief in oneself, free of the obligation to adhere to some unattainable standard of perfection”. Her character then returns to her homeland to save her fellow dolls.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=md9aFoyOOAs
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

They're becoming desperate.

She's fat as fuck. And old.

so basically she gets ousted then corrupts barbieland?

make up can fix old. Fat is not supposed to be fixed I think,

All we have to do is convince leftists that Schumer is racist or something, like when she covered a Beyonce song.

>They know its gonna flop
>Push it anyway as literal propaganda
I wonder ((who)) could be behind this.

Why be the best version of yourself when you can just rationalise your failures on the people we hate goyim!

What's the deal with Sony pushing this agenda? It didn't work with Ghostbusters, so why the fuck would it work with Barbie? Are they not concerned with making money? Fucking hell.

>SJW debase an iconic figure with endless whore humour
>this disillusions even more moderate left women into politically distancing themselves from the spiral downward insanity of identity politics

Please make the movie. By all means.

I would hope that she dies of starvation in an attempt to better fit the role, but I'd be giving her too much credit by assuming she actually gives a damn about acting.

I wonder if barbie will make jokes about her vagina on screen

Sony is literally Israel look at the Sony email leaks almost all of them are sucking Zionist cock all day long

hahahaha sony what are you doing was ghostbusters not a big enough flop

Amy Schumer is ugly on both the inside and outside.

Why would anyone want little girls to look up to this ... womanthing?

Fuck.

>hahaha I suck and ride black dick, muh vagina lol

I assume the storyline will be about how Barbie let herself go, so Ken left and she turned to alcoholism, slutting around and ultimately suicide attempts for attention. Going by this casting, at least.

Yeah okay, but still, they should care about making money. It's like they're okay with releasing bombs. Shouldn't the kikes be wise enough to know what makes money?

They already have merchandise for this movie out in the stores

the goal is propaganda, they dont care about the money as much in some projects

It'll probably mean ken admits he prefers 'curvy' women and dislikes all those vapid healthy bodied bitches.

How the fuck has SONY not learned their lesson? How many flops can one studio make?

This is a sacrifice

That's insane. Especially when they can push propaganda in movies that would make money. It's like it's a new concept to them.

The movie is about her getting kicked out of barbie world for not being perfect. They are probably going to portray a lot of the barbies as evil fat shaming fascists.

It'd be funny if they go the hunchback route where he just accepts that he's ugly and no one will ever love him, so he steps aside to let chad slay.

see

I don't know how Sony overall stays in business. I guess PlayStation is keeping them afloat, idk.

typical jew

sauce?

>implying you wouldn't want a crack at dat pussy
>impying you wouldn't go balls deep after eating out all the bull semen from the night before
>implying she isn't a brilliant comedian and role model for the modern day woman

are you some sort of beta brah?

So is she gonna return to US to make this movie? She said she would leave if God Emperor Trump wins.

>The movie is about her getting kicked out of barbie world for not being perfect. They are probably going to portray a lot of the barbies as evil fat shaming fascists.

this is so banal and unoriginal that you've probably nailed it completely.

Same reason Target doesn't go back on their "Let tranny's and strange men go into kids restrooms" policy, even if it kills Target as a company.

>The mexican valet in the back

>Live Action Barbie movie

Might as well make a live action MonMusu.

Hollywood has decided that suicide is the only option.

>make up can fix old.

To an extent. Granted it can make most ugly women look presentable or even hot but it's not gonna do too much if you're fat and the rest of the Barbie world is probably gonna be filled with Miranda Kerrs, Karlie Klosses and Candice Swanepoels. She'll look even uglier just by being in their proximity.

There's an old Simpsons skit about two guys from Kabul

youtube.com/watch?v=md9aFoyOOAs

Just about every time Sony Pictures announces something new I invariably think of it.

Studio needs to die but I suspect it's an elaborate tax scam.

Rampage 2009

She's a white blonde female, you know the types leftists believe have voted for Trump. This can't be too hard, liberals believe everything.

Disney pushes propaganda in their films like crazy and make billions with each film.

Sony Pictures is either totally inept or an elaborate a tax scam. Nothing else is possible.

that was said in london dickhead, of course she won't move

For God's sake, I thought that stupid woman that greenlit Ghostbusters was fired? Who keeps greenlighting this shit?

There must be better live-action parts for her

True. Funny enough, my nephew works at Target. He's told me stories of a certain guy using the ladies bathroom to take massive shits just to cause a ruckus and have parents of little girls complain to management. Of course management does nothing because Target is so goddamm progressive. I can imagine it'll hurt Target's profits in conservative markets.

Does anyone else think that her face looks extremely weird? As if her face is too small for her head.

Like someone used a shrink ray on her mouth and eyes.

IIRC there were already a lot of greenlit and signed contracts before she was let go. It may be one of those too-expensive-to-default-on deals. They may just throw 20-30 million at it as a comedy and hope to make something back or use it as a tax write-off.

>barbie
>a white woman
>not a black transgender muslim wearing a hijab

Even if the film kills the Barbie cash cow, little girls will spend their parent's money on whatever is chosen to replace it.
That replacement will also be owned by those who milked Barbie. You can't fucking win, the deck is stacked from start to finish

God I wish it was a muslim barbie, my dick would get so hard from all the rule 34 that got created

> This can't be too hard, liberals believe everything.
she doesn't like muslims either, maybe she's alt-right?

>vodka
>carbs

yeah if you drink terrible flavored shit

what? straight vodka has no carbs?

>Ghost
they don't care