twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

60%
Also in some parts of your country people don't speak english anymore

>It's real
I don't even know how to react any more

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-38196238

>what is Paris and Marseille

LMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOO

Antichristianism has been a thing in France for more than 200 years. Way before we got caliphated.

>60%
>Also in some parts of your country people don't speak english anymore

Weak. The damage control ins't necessary, no one is buying it. Get fucked Pieere.

sad!

Reeeeeeee

From all the Western countries France is my favorite and it really saddens me when i see or hear shit like this,i hope the French one day get up and start fighting back against the Muslim and African hordes.

France IS the african and muslim hordes now, there is no going back.

>Karl der grosse
>French

nope

>As French as Straßburg

Why fight them when France has been experimenting in multiculturalism for over a hundred years now. French love foreigners

Don't worry about France, it'll get back on its feet, through Christianity. Not sure how long it'll take though.

france is an algerian province at this point

>Virgin Mary

oh you mean that christkike fairy tale?

>maybe if I write his name in German they'll forget he was king of the Franks!

WAKE ME UP

Their secularism is old as fuck though. Not doing this would basically be hypocrisy and it would break a really long custom. I don't expect american Sup Forums users to know this though.

>Antichristianism has been a thing in France for more than 200 years. Way before we got caliphated.
That is why you are getting caliphated. Not the other way around

good. fuck religion in general. French showing some balls for once.

>bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-38196238
This is payback for the burka ban, obviously.

>being continuosly islamized is secularism in the land of sven the cuck

kek desu senpai

Look it up his name is Karl. If you went back in time and called "Charlemagne" he'd likely sentence to exaction for insulting him like that. He would recognize Karl because that's his real name.

>ruled from Aachen
He's as much of a Frenchman as Richard the Lionheart was an Englishman (barely)

HOOOOOLOOOW CAN YOU SEE INTO MY EYES

LIKE OPEN DOORS

No that actually isn't the reason, if it were it would have happened long before now. Secularism alone isn't the problem, cultural marxism is the problem.

>making it a religion thing instead of what it should be: race

Makes sense for a bastardized Moor like you. Makes sense to stick to Jewish fantasies.

You should look up what the franks are and why the gallic subhuman country is named after them

pro-tip: they're a germanic tribe

really makes you think

>secularism
>cultural marxism
what's the difference?

Build a statue of who the fuck you want but not with my taxpayer money
The state of France is secular get over it

I'd rather being a bastardized moor than knowing for sure that my father is called ahmed you filthy mahometan

>borders change

mind = blown

Of course they're a Germanic tribe, and Francia means land of the Franks, retard.

It's secular except if you talk about islam, then all things offending it must go.

200 years of history that your country was even based upon: Jefferson, Washington, Lincoln, your constitution. All based on The Renaissance and their french philosophers.

It costs money to remove it you dickhead.

If France is secular, then why is it getting so triggered over a pre-existing Mary statue? Don't pretend you're irreligious, you and your clan are anti-Christian

I would burn down every single church myself if it meant getting rid of all religions in germany.

And France has a lot bigger problem with them than we do.

youtube.com/watch?v=oIALMbJ69Rs&list=PLRxCqa8Ld7Bk9PohWqEAt7IujOvrtMijA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mosques_in_France
Is it even reversible?

As an atheist even I think that's retarded. It's culture.

Could you imagine people wanting to take down ancient statues of Zeus or fucking Hercules or some shit.

The more germany posts the more I realize how much the jews raped and fucked your country. Truly the saddest story in history

>making it a religion thing instead of what it should be: race
Secularization was the first step in allowing a bunch of third wolders into your country. You are pretty bluepill if you thought that secularization and laicism wouldn't have ended in this. But France has been cuck central since the French revolution so nothing surprises me at this point

All churches, mosques and synagogues should be destroyed. Religion is a private thing and should never be shown outside of the home.

Kikes are manipulating muslims to fight whites because of something they created themselves: abrahamic religions.

1) France is whiter than the US of A.
2) They're secularist to the core.
This explain why they near chimped out about the burkini. Why they shit on jews not hidding their kippa under a cap or a hat. Why they segregate a scarf wearing woman who wants to rent a flat more than a known drug dealer who keep low profile. Or why they shit on churches, mosque and synagogue alike.
Regarding your case, it may well come from some white French citizen, not even leftists, but secularists fanatics who see any whoreship symbol as a threat to the nation.

Fuck you France glad you heathens are getting killed. Fuck you scum.

France what the fuck?
This shit will come faster to Sweden than a nigger runs after KFC.

Show me where the priest touched you.

>All based on The Renaissance and their french philosophers
Kek.This fucking delussion. Classical liberalism was based arround Locke's philosophy which is pretty fucking theist. Natural rights were derived from saint Thomas of Aquinas

We get pacified with lots of money and legal slav prostitutes.
The state just gave me 12k for just doing my taxes.
Yeah priests. You are right. Christianity. That was the religion causing all the problems.

>All churches, mosques and synagogues should be destroyed. Religion is a private thing and should never be shown outside of the home.
>Kikes are manipulating muslims to fight whites because of something they created themselves: abrahamic religions.
>This levels of stupidity
Take care. Destroy all your culture in the name of progress. It worked wonders for you lot in the XIX century

Meanwhile the number of mosque is incresing.

And I would burn all fuckin' millennials who don't respect our heritage.
Try to burn a mosque if you are so cool.

pic related: Its France

It's satan himself who hates Christianity.

He's just another edgy and 'progressive' European. They think they're cool and mightier than thou with their outright slanderous and provocative words.

Pray for Europe. It needs good men like you. Right now there are too many people like the German and French posters ITT stuck in a cloud of confusion and hedonism.

this is why the French Revolution is a fucking cancer upon this very earth

Frenchcucks need to die

They are literally disobeying the Lady of Lourdes

Europe is Pagan, not Christian. Everything else serves the kike overlord in the end.

Keep acting like the good goyim you are.
>After me, the deluge
You care not about what your descendants will experience in their lives, 30, 50 years from now.

Red pill me on why people blame the French Revolution for modern European foibles

Our country is enormous. Immigration act of 1964 was decades ago and white cucks still have miles upon miles of land to run to. You're running out of space in your little chunk of clay, cuck. You wanted diversity and you will experience it way before Americans have to.

>yes goyim, worship your pagan gods and remove Christianity upon Yurop

For fucks sake. I always forget that Sup Forums is retarded.
I am saying I want germany to be secular like france.
Not because I have a problem with Christianity.
But because it would mean getting rid of the other religions.
I don't care about Christianity.

Its a middle eastern religion just like the rest.
It has nothing to do with my heritage.

Australians are just low IQ descendants of convicts, your opinions are worthless.

France is fedora land.

>Europe is Pagan, not Christian. Everything else serves the kike overlord in the end.
Pagan culture are just festivities currently. On the other hand christianity founded western culture as we know it. Starting from the pillars of morality, our educations, the importance of literacy and even the architecture of our cities.

All Abrahamic religions are one and only one. The 3 heads of the same snake.

I wouldn't expect a degenerate racemixed asian to understand, your opinions are worthless too.

>Rise of Left-right politics
>rise of "enlightenment" AKA fedoraism
>all of the fucking problems we are facing now are a direct result of the fucking French Revolution

Keep laughing when Muhammad and his boys skull fuck your boy pussy

Please an hero

Le Pen will win

>Europe is pagan

Here we go with the "muh pagan" meme again. You don't even know what paganism is you stupid toad. The term "pagan" originated from the CATHOLIC CHURCH as a categorical term for "every other religion but Christianity". It involved worshiping stones and idols. 'Paganism' was not universal. It varied A LOT from town to town. Check out the Nabateans - an Arabic clan that worshipped square blocks. They were considered 'pagans' too. Literally laughed at by almost everyone for such basic and barbaric practices.

What idiots like you think Paganism is today is actually neo-paganism, which includes Wicca and other romanticist ideals.

Christianity revolutionised the culture of Rome, Europe and the Mediterranean. Whatever makes you think you're a good person today is heavily influenced by decades of Christian writings.

not an argument

So then what is wrong with Jews? Half of Christianity is the Old testament is it not?

>A thousand years of ancestors shedding their blood in the name of France and Chirst
>Throw it all away for some piece of shit muslims

France no

And you know this through deep studying of these religions and its scriptures or through some random comments on youtube?

ENOUGH.

>religious symbols are banned in public spaces
>mfw ive seen the pictures of muslims plugging the streets of france so they can pray en masse
>a christian statue is not allowed

Pagan Europe was deep in shit. Once it became Christian, it suddenly started to rule over the world. Same applies for pagan Russia. If it only became Christian few hundreds of years earlier, Genghis-Khan would have lost.

AVE MARIA REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The whole gay rape thing is more of an american thing.

Europeans generally can't relate so much to gay rape but every american seems to be able to.

Christ*

>Forgive me, Lord

They killed their saviour. Although it was a redeeming time to repent after they did that, they persecuted Christians instead and worked hand in hand with Rome in the early days of Christianity

Old Testament provides a historical background as to why Jesus Christ needed to come and tell the Pharisees and Sadducees to stop being fucking pricks. Jesus claims they worship the Synagogue of Satan, which corroborates a lot with their portrayal of their God in the OT (ie a vengeful, vain and selfish cunt).

There is nothing wrong with any group of people. There is everything wrong with other religions.

There are many evangelical Christian Jews that are being persecuted in Israel. They are better Christians than most people I know.

Just look up where Aachen lies, before we need to send the Legion Kondor again.

>But because it would mean getting rid of the other religions.
Like fuck it will. Islam doesn't give a shit about your secular values. They'll establish themselves as a parallel culture and body of law with their sharia police bullshit. Are you so fucking delusional or do you have a death wish?

If you want Islam to go you need to make some concessions. Enforcing a state religion (Christianity) is the only way to do that. Secularism will NOT help you because it'll turn your people into either fucking rapefugee apologists or democidal commie fucks.

>Check out the Nabateans - an Arabic clan that worshipped square blocks.

They still do though?

Nope. Nabateans were converted to Christianity by Rome.

Civilization made us weak by putting us in too much comfort and that is what kept degenerating our bloodlines, our violence and willpower.
We are now puppets to the state, acting at their will, voting for elites that do not represent us.

Please keep hoping that a millionnaire will save your race ever since you've put a little paper in an urn, retard.

European Paganism is the sum of all beliefs, culture and traditions that bind us to our roots, the ancient European White Man, the Neanderthal. Australia is for aborigenes, thus if you cared about your race you would have come home already. From that moment, you are ignored.

Ruling over the world never served us well and in the end, that's what causing us our modern demise. First rule over your wife, your children and your tribe. There is no need for expansion.

stay mad christcucks and all other religious fags

only churches and cathedrals can stay, cause they look nice

based

Blame the bourgeois, not us.

In fact they worship a cunt which is encrusted in this box.

Every single one who support these demons trying to remove it will be purged by the Almighty God.

Sad.

kys

>What is law of 1905

Spain was Christian and not secularized, yet fully conquered, renamed al-andalus, and now mosques are historical monuments, lol even Francuck did not remove these. Spain has been cuck since 711 so stfu.

When Christianity meant something to Europe the Spanish Inquisition and the Crusades happened. All movements to destroy dangerous ideologies from reaching your borders.

Don't you thick fucks get it?

Secularism has given rise to more religious animosity within your own nations because you have pacified yourselves. You have nothing to fight against it.

It really is true: those that don't know history are doomed to repeat it. Pick up a fucking book you stupid fucks

>fucking rapefugee apologists
Like the current pope?
Christianity is all about "Turning the other cheek"
Enforcing Christianity as the state religion would mean we would actually have an obligation to let everyone in and forgive them for all they do.

I get your stupid roleplaying on Sup Forums as a crusader but that is the reality of Christianity.

>Civilization made us weak
No it didn't. It made us stronger and fitter for survible. That is why our populations grew while a huge continent like Africa had a stagnant population.

Amerifat getting as butthurt as ISIS about laïcité/secularism

Can't make that up