Why immigration will never work; demonstrated using gumballs

Why immigration will never work; demonstrated using gumballs.

youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

What does Sup Forums think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=muw22wTePqQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ancient video literally everyone with any measurable interest in the subject knows.

I think this argument is stupid as fuck.

Human takes risks all the time. By going outside for groceries, you risk being hit by a bus.
By having sex with a girl you risk contracting an STD.
By switching carreers you risk being homeless at some point.

What I mean is that there are many arguments to show dangers of immigration, but this one is bogus.

Did you even watch the video?

His entire argument can be debunked in 2 seconds: there are bad gumballs among the native population also.

Seen this before. The problem with it is that he argues this from a Egalitarian point of view. But the Mass Immigration happening in Europe right now isn't about that. Its about Destroying Western Civilization as we know it, not the shitty pop culture, but the Civil Society. Its about destroying Democracy and Self Determination for the masses, and going back to some sort of Authoritarian Feudalistic model.

Its being done this way because Nuclear Weapons and other Advanced Weapons make marching a modern army across the Rhine impossible without risking Total Annihilation for everyone involved.

He is stating that the entire concept of accepting immigration is based on "helping" the nation you are accepting immigrants/refugees from. Then he goes on to say, no matter how many you accept you can never take in enough to "help" and that the country the people are immigrating from - the populations in those places are growing so fast they are producing more than people can take in. He proposes rather than taking in immigrants/refugees, leave them in their own countries and if you want to help - help them in their own country. Don't bring them here.

are we posting stuff that makes us feel uncomfortable now?

Right. But whats happening isn't about "helping" anyone. FFS the UN is the one bombing the shit out of their countries and flooding them with terrorists.

The difference between the truth and the narrative used to sway public opinion is important to keep in mind.

This is normie friendly and can be shared on faceberg

Terrorists exist in the middle east and are trying to come to "western countries" because they are instructed by the Quran that they have to spread a world wide caliphate. It has nothing to do with bombings. Islam has been doing this sort of thing since it's beginning. The Crusades was literally a response to Islamic aggression trying to take over Christian countries ffs.

Was my thinking too, user.
My girlfriend even showed her sisters who are left wing and they actually saw his perspective rather than abusing him and accusing him of racism.

>Terrorists exist in the middle east and are trying to come to "western countries" because they are instructed by the Quran that they have to spread a world wide caliphate. It has nothing to do with bombings.
Then how come we haven't seen Islamic terrorism as a major concern until about the 1990s?

You might want to brush up on your world history there friendo. Radical violent Islam has been an issue for centuries.

t. Faggot who didn't watch the video

That just isn't true. Do you get your information from BuzzFeed?

When you try research such topics now all google is filled with is "Why Right wing terrorism is worse than Islamic Terrorism!" or "Islamic Terrorism isn't as bad as you think~!" and all these virtue signalling bullshit articles.

Islam has been slaughtering people to convert them since it's beginning. Mohammed literally lead raids himself to kill or convert towns, Muslims are supposed to live like Mohammed did - which is why they still do what they do.

I think it's really a lot simpler than all that. By and large, people emigrate for personal reasons, and other people often don't have the heart to tell them to go back, especially when the "personal reason" is "my hometown got obliterated in full-scale war"

Is that from someone covering their hand in peanut butter and then sticking it in something with a lower pressure?

I dunno

cant barreled the harold

Look into world history pre-1700's. Islam has been embattled with the west since Islam's conception, it's just been since the 1700's that we gained enough of a lead technologically for it to be a non-issue up until we've demoralized ourselves in the post WWII period. Remember that the Balkans, Southern Italy, and almost the entire Iberian Peninsula at one time or anther were under some form of Muslim control

don't look at this image

Why do I just want to bite into this?

>Why do I just want to bite into this?
just take a gander at your flag mate

Can you stop derailing the thread, please.

I immigrated to Australia 20 years ago, what are you gonna do about it cunt?

>Why immigration will never work

He's just saying it wont fix poverty which is something never believed in the first place.
It's made it perfectly clear: world poverty is not an argument for inmigration.

No argument is given against taking in inmigrants because you want them to work for you either because they have some education/attitude you value or because they'll work for less or whatever other reasons they may have for accepting inmigrants.

She won't do shit m8, she's not articulate enough to get her points across.
She's a broken clock, twice right a day.

Please excuse my English lol

He does make an argument plainly that immigration is a brain drain on their countries, though.

Are there any mechanisms currently in place to deport these "bad gumballs"?

Yes, but that's only bad for their home countries tho, not a concern for the country accepting them.

He merely debunks one of the arguments used by pro-immigration advocates. There are other reasons for immigration, but reducing world's poverty is not one of them.

That's bretty disconcerting.

I must be new here
Kthx.

>not posting the actual redpill

youtube.com/watch?v=muw22wTePqQ

it's gonna get bad unless we stop it

Nice, didn't see this one till now honestly.