We need communism and we need to rise up

We need communism and we need to rise up...

...but we need to take it a step further than that. We need global culture, and global unity.

I don't understand how human beings can be this religion, this creed, that political party, Pepsi vs. Coke, whatever - and not realize that we're a species, first and foremost.

We're not going to make it much longer if we hold course. We're dooming ourselves to be nothing more than a ghastly imprint on a layer of shale on a forgotten rock.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kOnIp69r6vg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I absolutely agree comrade!

quit posting these

We need a global purge of all Leftists.
Glad to see it will happen in my lifetime.

bump

bump

The one thing pol natives agree on is communism is worse than dogshit. You can make as many threads as u want it will fall on deaf ears. You gotta be creative or Australian to shitpost

Hided and go fuck yourself, neo-CTR

ITT. autism

listen Sven, communism do no work in the long run

it's a good system to lift up african tier agrarian economies to the twenty first century by creating the basic infrastructure, incarcerating the worst of the worst and putting the basis of education

other than that it eats itself

so, if you do not want to emulate eastern europe, stick with capitalism

our global unification should be through cooperation and trade, not some crackpot unitarianism, mangaling cultures and creating social vacuum

>check flag
A fucking cuck

Literally took the words out of my mouth - I'm the one who posted that in the globalism thread.

Glad someone agrees.

>kills 400 million people
>sweden

>check flag
A fucking swede

bump.

bump

You really got a new ip just to bump your own thread?

Jesus christ Abdul-Sven you're pathetic

Two bumps?
Aren't you a dirty little Swede
you are bumping for the objectively worst ideology
KYS Commie

>Communist Swedish Cuck
Go kill yourself

>Communist Meme

Fuck you Sven I'm not like you at all.

bump

(((1 post by this ID)))
b e w a r e

you should kill yourself if you really think communism is good. Stupid sweden dickhead

A civil war, and/or a long period of starvation are the only ways Americans will become Communist.

SWEDE

COMMI

KEK

SPAMMER

You need to stop being cucks and leave your parents house.

youtube.com/watch?v=kOnIp69r6vg

>We're dooming ourselves to be nothing more than a ghastly imprint on a layer of shale on a forgotten rock.
We aren't dooming ourselves because we can do nothing to change it

What you need is a bullet to the head

The only cure for that level of autism

>WORKERS OF THE WORLD UNIT-

do you honestly think that the literal THOUSANDS OF ETHNIC GROUPS from all over the world will just disreguard there entire history and culture to """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""share the wealth"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

go back to >>>/leftypol/ and never return.

if humans actually followed communism then we'd be stagnant, worthless pieces of shit who would still resent each other and ourselves except with more self-loating

tts the in-group mentality that has allowed competition to flourish and thus technological and social innovation like computers and democracy to lead us to a future where we can put humans on other planets and hedge our bets on future nuclear annihilations.

>communism
>not being a genocidal shithead
could you get any further up your own ass?

Typical Swede

"In group mentality" has certainly nothing to do with either progress or democracy. The latter is particularly wrong, since democracy has been associated with the rebellion against closed societies since greece.

Their meme powers are weak and feeble.